Will we ever have success with the current situation? - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 15:50 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Will we ever have success with the current situation?

The situation in BIH is unlike any other. Its complex. We have our own citizens cheering for other countries. Why cant the Americans, and everyone else involved understand that. Why cant they work something out to solve this situation so that once and for all, BIH, in whatever form it is, is not in that complex of a structure anymore.

Do you really think, with all the problems in BIH, that go past sports, that we can be succesful?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 15:59
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
The situation in BIH is unlike any other. Its complex. We have our own citizens cheering for other countries.
Mate its not just you guys in Macedonia the Albanians in the western part of the country cheer for the Albanian NT even thought they are born in Macedonia, its the same in Kosovo and thats just the reality of the situation. I dont mind that since its a democracy and people can cheer for the team they love in there heart but what i dont like is when some people cheer against the country they live in.
post #3 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 16:02
World Class Player

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, FK Željezničar
It will take time but I belive that things will change to the better

post #4 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 16:05 Thread Starter
Legend

Yes. That is just a small point in the big picture.

In some countries that may not mean a lot, but in BIH it does.

If you look at the political situation, RS has constantly tried to slow down the process of unification. (gone against BIH) Partially, I dont even blame them. The Americans and everyone in BIH should get the clue and stop trying to unify and instead find other solutions so everyone can get what they want.

We should stop wasting our time with blindly trying to unify, and instead spend our time finding a solution so everyone is happy. (and of course that would mean some seperation) Maybe it will take a long time to come to an agreement on that, but at least its time well spent.
post #5 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 16:52
Premier Player

Teams: BiH & Croatia NT, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool
Quote:
Yes. That is just a small point in the big picture.

In some countries that may not mean a lot, but in BIH it does.

If you look at the political situation, RS has constantly tried to slow down the process of unification. (gone against BIH) Partially, I dont even blame them. The Americans and everyone in BIH should get the clue and stop trying to unify and instead find other solutions so everyone can get what they want.

We should stop wasting our time with blindly trying to unify, and instead spend our time finding a solution so everyone is happy. (and of course that would mean some seperation) Maybe it will take a long time to come to an agreement on that, but at least its time well spent.
Granice BiH ce ostati iste. Kome se ne svidja neka ide istocno ili zapadno.

Kaa-ko se tresu tribine sada....!! 11/10/03 (41:35 min)
post #6 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 17:02
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
So what would you suggest? the only solution for a strong Bosnia is if you gave up RS to the Serbs since they clearly dont want to be a part of BiH as far as i know they have there own army and have said they wont get rid of it. But giving up your land is not an easy thing and UN has said many times that they will not change the borders in the Balkans anymore.
post #7 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 17:04
Premier Player

Teams: BiH & Croatia NT, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
So what would you suggest? the only solution for a strong Bosnia is if you gave up RS to the Serbs since they clearly dont want to be a part of BiH as far as i know they have there own army and have said they wont get rid of it. But giving up your land is not an easy thing and UN has said many times that they will not change the borders in the Balkans anymore.
They just lost the army and police. Both will be on state level, therefore, RS will be just a "figure" from now on....and soon, when we make constitutional changes, it will be gone.

Kaa-ko se tresu tribine sada....!! 11/10/03 (41:35 min)
post #8 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 17:08 Thread Starter
Legend

Lets not get into this.

But, basically, no side can deny that is the direction that BIH is going. Things are being unified and RS will soon not exist.

At that point, I guess it will be up to the individual person to decide if they want to be part of BIH, or move somewhere else.

I realize that my thread kind of gets us into politics again, but it is important in terms of our fudball too. In terms of finding talent and in general our development.
post #9 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 17:23
Star Player

I don't mind the vlach's cheering for Serbia, it isn't the problem. The problem is the constant hate against everything that is bosnian, the bosnian NT and flag- talking about our Tvrtko flag that was used in the Middleage, I guess the flag is hated because of that?

The vlach's are so pissed for some reason, but in Jugoslavija, where was the " MI SMO SRBI" sloge? Guess we all know the answer

And what seperation are you guys talking about? EU is watching over Bosnia, do you really think they would let anybody separete, if anything will happen it's going to be the end of RS. This is true as EU can't accept a country with two entities, certainly, that would go against everything they have said in the past.
post #10 of 84 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 17:25
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bungi
They just lost the army and police. Both will be on state level, therefore, RS will be just a "figure" from now on....and soon, when we make constitutional changes, it will be gone.
Damn right, and that means, that it's only a question of time before my relatives/family will move back
post #11 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 00:18
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zeljeznicar & Chelsea
Quote:

"I wanted to say we are like seljaks, not seljaks"
post #12 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 08:54
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Serbia
Quote:
Lets not get into this.

But, basically, no side can deny that is the direction that BIH is going. Things are being unified and RS will soon not exist.

At that point, I guess it will be up to the individual person to decide if they want to be part of BIH, or move somewhere else.

I realize that my thread kind of gets us into politics again, but it is important in terms of our fudball too. In terms of finding talent and in general our development.
That is a very naive comment Manijak. Do you honestly think that over 1 million Serbs will simply accept that and move to Serbia proper ? If RS ceases to exist, war will erupt. Plain and simple. Nobody wants that, do they?

"Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
post #13 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 08:55
International

Quote:

Another ridiculous comment. Lets get real.

"Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
post #14 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 12:22
Star Player

Teams: Juventus, Bayern, Chelsea, BIH NT
Fleka you will never get RS, where as you will loose Kosova and Montenegro. RS as good as history.

Zemljo tisućljetna
Na vjernost ti se kunem
Od mora do Save
Od Drine do Une

Refren:
Jedna si jedina
moja domovina
Jedna si jedina
Bosna i Hercegovina

Bog nek' te sačuva
Za pokoljenja nova
Zemljo mojih snova
Mojih pradjedova
post #15 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 12:47
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloca
Fleka you will never get RS, where as you will loose Kosova and Montenegro. RS as good as history.
Try and move 1 million people who hate being in BiH. Another stupid assetion that you have made. They can call it punguzija there is still over 1 million Serbs there. People = Power

post #16 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 14:48
Ero
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
As I said. 3 peoples, 3 histories, 3 languages, 3 cultures, 2 entities in one country...go figure..

BiH is one country, but internally there must be drammatic changes, these do not include changing borders.

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
Rudyard Kipling
post #17 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 17:25
Star Player

Teams: Partizan, Srbija, AEK, CSKA Moskva
http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level.ph...18760296&par=0

BTW there are 1.5 million serbs in srpska

> | <
> | <

:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:

post #18 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 18:05
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleka
Try and move 1 million people who hate being in BiH. Another stupid assetion that you have made. They can call it punguzija there is still over 1 million Serbs there. People = Power
dude face it, you are on our land. same as when jews took away land from palestinians. we all know from where those millions came from and claim serbia, how ridiculous
post #19 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 19:23
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Don't worry too much, not all Serbs (or Croats) are like what you've seen last night. Just take a look at Barbarez or the players that are in our NT (I know they're saying, it's only because they're not good enough for Serbia but those players play with heart, every second they give 200% of themselves and are dying to play, that's gotta tell you something).

Another example (altough it's not my intention to take it there): When my cousin was in Sarajevo during the war (defending it), half of his bataljon (I think that's the word), were Serbs, defending the city

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
post #20 of 84 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 19:45
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indexi
I don't mind the vlach's cheering for Serbia, it isn't the problem. The problem is the constant hate against everything that is bosnian, the bosnian NT and flag- talking about our Tvrtko flag that was used in the Middleage, I guess the flag is hated because of that?

The vlach's are so pissed for some reason, but in Jugoslavija, where was the " MI SMO SRBI" sloge? Guess we all know the answer

And what seperation are you guys talking about? EU is watching over Bosnia, do you really think they would let anybody separete, if anything will happen it's going to be the end of RS. This is true as EU can't accept a country with two entities, certainly, that would go against everything they have said in the past.
Staro dobro izvrtanje cinjenica od strane ekipe iz BiH.
Ono sto vi duboko nositre u dusi je mnogo tesko i komplikovano spakovati u nekoliko recenica ovog foruma.
Ono sto vi jeste, ali ne zelite da budete je uzrok svih ovih diskusija.
I nemojte misliti da zelim da vas vredjam...Jednostavno, mnogo smo blizi nego sto vam se cini....mnogo, mnogo blizi i povezaniji....
I taj vas nagon poricanja vas je (vase navijace) verovatno naterao da onako demolirate kupatila na stadionu....Da nisu i tu informaciju slucajno prenele neke od sarajevskih novina?
Nije bas sve tako jednostrano - vi predobri, a mi sejtani.Razmislite....
A vasi sadasnji prijatelji su mozda jedni od onih gde treba potraziti sejtane.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in