Hajmo BIH!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 00:06 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Hajmo BIH!!!

We are dissapointed now, but I cant see it lasting too long for any of us.
This is the second qualifying session that we have played quiet good. We have picked up some great results. And, slowly, but surley, we are moving on up. Already, by getting more points, we do ourself a favour for future tournaments.

However, I am more proud and impressed by the people we are. Our fudbal has been pushed back for reasons that are not talent related. We have produced many great players in the past, and we are producing pretty well now, but we need things to improve in the country for us to be able to recognize them better. We need to be better organized. We cant let talents like Ibrahimovic get away once again. We have to stop losing those same talented players in the future.

Overall, I am just impressed by our whole team. A hard working team with plenty of heart, but enough skill and talent to succeed. For a country of 4mil (and not even that) we are doing FANTASTIC. (when you take in all the other problems)

We have the best captain, and if this was his last run, I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart. Tonight, maybe in his last game for this NT, he showed why he is the captain. SERGEJ BARBAREZ is a LEGEND! He is what a true Bosnian strives to be. All class. A guy that clearly understands what life is about, and a guy that is totally comfortable with who he is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 00:22
Premier Player

Teams: BiH & Croatia NT, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
We are dissapointed now, but I cant see it lasting too long for any of us.
This is the second qualifying session that we have played quiet good. We have picked up some great results. And, slowly, but surley, we are moving on up. Already, by getting more points, we do ourself a favour for future tournaments.

However, I am more proud and impressed by the people we are. Our fudbal has been pushed back for reasons that are not talent related. We have produced many great players in the past, and we are producing pretty well now, but we need things to improve in the country for us to be able to recognize them better. We need to be better organized. We cant let talents like Ibrahimovic get away once again. We have to stop losing those same talented players in the future.

Overall, I am just impressed by our whole team. A hard working team with plenty of heart, but enough skill and talent to succeed. For a country of 4mil (and not even that) we are doing FANTASTIC. (when you take in all the other problems)

We have the best captain, and if this was his last run, I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart. Tonight, maybe in his last game for this NT, he showed why he is the captain. SERGEJ BARBAREZ is a LEGEND! He is what a true Bosnian strives to be. All class. A guy that clearly understands what life is about, and a guy that is totally comfortable with who he is.
Ja skidam kapu svakog igracu za vecerasnje izdanje; drugo poluvrijeme pogotovo. Baka treba da dobije ulicu u Zenici blizu stadiona ili da naprave njegov kip na ulazu u Bilino Polje.

Ne znam zasto ali ja uopste nisam razocaran. Kao sto sam sinoc rekao....trece mjesto je za mene uspjeh, drugo bi bila senzacija. Nazalost senzacije veceras nije bilo ali ja se nadam da cemo se kvalifikovati na EURO 2008.

Kaa-ko se tresu tribine sada....!! 11/10/03 (41:35 min)
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 00:34
Star Player

Teams: Juventus, Bayern, Chelsea, BIH NT
I totally agree with everything both of you said, our FA does need to do more to not cause looses of great talents. Baka did a great job uniting all the people of our country into one, atleast on the field.
When it comes to Sergej Barbarez, he is truly the greatest in my eyes. If I can't see him play for us any longer, I would love to see him as our coach after Baka retires, or president of FA.
BARBAREZ IS A TRUE LEGEND!!!!
Like Bungi said I am not upset at all with the result, we again came close to a spot in a major tournament. We have gained some respect from the world, and we have indeed shown our talent, and ability to play football.
Euro 2008 we are qualifying.

Zemljo tisućljetna
Na vjernost ti se kunem
Od mora do Save
Od Drine do Une

Refren:
Jedna si jedina
moja domovina
Jedna si jedina
Bosna i Hercegovina

Bog nek' te sačuva
Za pokoljenja nova
Zemljo mojih snova
Mojih pradjedova

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 00:51
Premier Player

Glavu gore i osmjeh na lice!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 00:54
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
Good luck in the future,your in pot 3,the qualifications can only get easier

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 00:57
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos
Good luck in the future,your in pot 3,the qualifications can only get easier
Hvala, i vama sve najbolje na prvenstvu.

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 00:58
Premier Player

Izjava Bake:

Selektor BiH Blaž Slišković čestitao je SCG zasluženu pobedu i plasman na mundijal i ocenio da njegova ekipa, ipak, nije razočarala na večerašnjem duelu, a ni tokom celih kvalifikacija.

"Dali smo sve od sebe. Nadali smo se čudu, ali nismo uspeli da ga ostvarimo. Mislim da, ipak, uzdignute glave možemo da se oprostimo od ovih kvalifikacija", rekao je Slišković.

On je ocenio da se tim BiH nije snašao u prvih 20-ak minuta utakmice, ali da su u nastavku brže zaigrali, krenuli u napad.

"Takav razvoj meča zahtevao je rezultat. Mislim da niko od mojih igrača nije podbacio, ali su neki mogli i bolje da odigraju. Nemam zamerke na zalaganje, ali neke tehničke stvari su mogle da budu i bolje", rekao je selektor BiH.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 04:52
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zeljeznicar & Chelsea
u jebote jesam spor, i didnt see this one either hehehe

BIH do groba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I wanted to say we are like seljaks, not seljaks"
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 07:46
Star Player

What do you guys think, with so many players retiring in the upcoming years, will our NT be under a hard period for a while our do you think we can keep it up like we have done?
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 10:51
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

samo naprijed

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2005, 15:14
World Class Player

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, FK Željezničar
Great qualifiers, our players fought to the last minute and showed that other teams should take us serious. I think its time to start building a new team, checking out players there has been so much talk about (Kucukovic, Ibisevic, Salihovic, Ibricic, Dajic, Dzombic, Vladavic, Muslimovic, Jakupovic etc) and then mix them with Bajramovic, Misimovic, Salihamidzic, Grujic, Beslija, Bartolovic, Spahic, Papac etc

GO BiH!!!

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2005, 00:16
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

The rebuilding needs to be done now or never!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in