line-ups bosnian league - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 22:44 Thread Starter
Rookie

line-ups bosnian league

hi

im searching for a page that shows the newest line-ups pf the bosnian league every week.

i would be thankful fo any link

cheers
steffo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old September 15th, 2004, 01:29
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zeljeznicar & Chelsea
http://www.bihsoccer.net/plbih/plbih/klubovi_plbih.php
Hope this helps, just click on any team and you will get player lists. The only problem might be that its not in English.

"I wanted to say we are like seljaks, not seljaks"
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 04:43
Rookie

OK, will post here so I don't need to start another thread for this.

I'm looking for someone to help me research a few Bosnian clubs like Borac, Velez, Celik, ...

Anyone willing to help me?
Greets,
JudlaBudla

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 04:48
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Velez 1922 can help you with in depth info on Velez.
Grobar NL should be able to help you with the Borac info.
I am willing to help out with Celik info (as much as i can) so tell me what you need to know.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 13:00
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac
Velez 1922 can help you with in depth info on Velez.
Grobar NL should be able to help you with the Borac info.
I am willing to help out with Celik info (as much as i can) so tell me what you need to know.
Thanks man
Check your PM
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 13:13
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
What do you need it for, if I may ask?
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 14:09
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnan
What do you need it for, if I may ask?
Sure you can ask No secret about it.

We are playing fantasy management game over the net with lots of people from all over the world. We were using teams from English league, but we will expand next season to all other major leagues plus 2 combined(mixed) leagues. Mixed leagues being Nordic Royal league and Balkan league.

And as I have been asked to do the rosters and stats for Balkan teams...here I am

[EDIT] You have to understand that the game is not played as betting games(kladionice ), but is played as, how can I put it, a light version of Championship manager series let say. You have the team, real players in it with real(as it gets) stats and you select your 11+subs+tactics, etc.... for each match. League administrator is playing matches on match day and you get the report what happened on your match(report being the commentary of the match+statistics). Your roster is updated with newly learned skills of the players, and so on... There are also transfers, transfer windows... all the things you would be expected to do in real life as a manager

By the way, if you would be interested in participating, let me know over PM and I will give you more details about it.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 20:06
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudlaBudla
Sure you can ask No secret about it.

We are playing fantasy management game over the net with lots of people from all over the world. We were using teams from English league, but we will expand next season to all other major leagues plus 2 combined(mixed) leagues. Mixed leagues being Nordic Royal league and Balkan league.

And as I have been asked to do the rosters and stats for Balkan teams...here I am

[EDIT] You have to understand that the game is not played as betting games(kladionice ), but is played as, how can I put it, a light version of Championship manager series let say. You have the team, real players in it with real(as it gets) stats and you select your 11+subs+tactics, etc.... for each match. League administrator is playing matches on match day and you get the report what happened on your match(report being the commentary of the match+statistics). Your roster is updated with newly learned skills of the players, and so on... There are also transfers, transfer windows... all the things you would be expected to do in real life as a manager

By the way, if you would be interested in participating, let me know over PM and I will give you more details about it.
Sure I would, I already participate in games as Hattrick and Freekick
You should just post the link here, I don't think anyone will mind, otherwise you should just send me a PM

Thanks
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 02:34
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

So you have picked Velez (second division) and Borac but overlooked Zeljeznicar? I can't believe it...

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 03:33
Rookie

Quote:
So you have picked Velez (second division) and Borac but overlooked Zeljeznicar? I can't believe it...
Zeljeznicar is IN the league man You don't really think I forgot Zeljeznicar???? I have initial research done for Zeljo, but if you have indepth info about the team, I would appreciate if you can help me with Zeljo too. And let me say that the team is already taken by one manager(there were almost fights about who will manage Zeljo... must be pretty popular team )

And while we are here... can anybody also help with rosters of Sarajevo, Leotar and Siroki Brijeg? (the other teams I didn't overlook )

About Velez being in 2nd division... I know. But we decided that we will include the good teams of present(like Siroki for example) and a few of the legendary teams from ex-yuga league(although they are not doing so good at the moment...like Velez, Radnicki Nis...) You know what I mean right?
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 05:26
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

See i jumped the gun and shot myself in the foot, my appologies.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 06:55
Rookie

Quote:
See i jumped the gun and shot myself in the foot, my appologies.
No need to apologize
I should write more clearly next time and post a list of all Bosnian clubs that are in the whole balkan league idea if I'm looking for help on rosters. So... my bad!

Anyways, here's the list of all Bosnian teams that will be available for management in our league (and I have also written if the roster has been done):

Zeljeznicar -> BASIC ROSTER DONE(still need help with details)
Celik -> ROSTER DONE
Sloboda -> ROSTER DONE
Sarajevo
Velez -> IN MAKING
Borac
Leotar
Siroki Brijeg

All empty clubs(like Sarajevo, Borac...) I need help with. If anyone can do them I would be eternaly grateful

Last edited by JudlaBudla; September 24th, 2004 at 06:57.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2004, 11:29
Rookie

OK will just continue on this thread as it's the same topic ...

Anyone here knows the age of Josef Kamato and Haris Korda Celik players (what year were they born)???

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in