Admir Haznadar - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2004, 17:40 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Admir Haznadar

This guy is a great player.

He is currently 18yrs old and plays for the PSV amateur team. He is one of their best players.

Recently there was talk that he, at his young age, would already start playing for the big team.

He was born in Sarajevo, but he does also have Dutch citizenship.

He has played for their U17 team.

The manager there has said that he is really pleased with him.

Some people from BIH have talked to him, and he says he would like to play for BIH, but NSBIH has not been in contact with him, not yet at least.

I'm just hoping they are aware of him, and know his situation.

If he even plays one game for their U21 side, that is it, no hope that he can play for BIH again.

So I really hope NSBIH know about him, and it would be kind of ridicilous if they didn;t.

This guy will surley get the call to play for the Dutch U21 side, and then after probably their NT.

I have heard about this guy since he was 15, because already at that age he was tearing it up.

I hope the same thing doesn't happen to this guy what happened with Ibrahimovic.

Anybody else have any info on him ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2004, 12:19
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Dude, it's way too early to say if this guy will make his breakthrough or not. There have been plenty of young talents in Holland and a few more Bosnians and Serbs over the years who should have made it but didn't.

But with the new rule inforced he can still represent BiH if he wants to. The thing is the Bosnian FA probably isn't too involved in European scouting currently pretty much like our FA and is missing out on talents. in Serbia however a new project has been set up calling young talents to come and show their skills on special scouting days all across Europe. Bosnia should do the same if they're not already doing so.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2004, 16:23 Thread Starter
Legend

I understand that he might not turn out well, but I've heard about this guy tearing it up at 15, against much older players.

The thing is we cant afford another Ibrahimovic.

This guy does have the potential, the reviews just a few weeks ago from the manager there very good, he was very impressed.

Who cares if he even turns out to be pretty good, we can still use him for sure.

You are definetley right though, we dont have great scouting at all and it needs to be improved.

We just cant afford to be losing so many of our players.

BTW what was the new rule that was inforced ?

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2004, 22:03
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
So far when a player represented a nation be it in the U17's or A squad, he couldn't represent any other country anymore. In Admir's case this would have meant he was done for the Bosnian NT already.

But thankfully now that's changed which means a lot of former Yugoslav youth players will get that second chance.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old February 6th, 2004, 19:32 Thread Starter
Legend

There is news that Zukanovic, the manager of the U 21's has called him for the game against Macedonia (feb 17th, one day before the A team game), and he has agreed, and is very happy.

If this is true, it is great news!!

Last edited by Manijak; February 7th, 2004 at 00:05.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old February 16th, 2004, 12:08
Rookie

yes!, its true..... but he got an injury from the last game at PSV..... and he will be out for 7 weeks!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2004, 03:12
Rookie

Update on him:
http://www.playerhistory.com/article.asp?ARTID=224

Still, he got called up for the Dutch U-20 NT, but he refused, waiting for Bosnia to call him.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2004, 10:36
Rising Star

he is good enough for holland but not good enough for us. one could believe that we are brazil, not bosnia... shame on you zukanovic, not even a call to ask how are you Admir... :thmbdown:

well, the real question is: is it a coach or players agents that select players for NT?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2004, 18:54
Legend

Teams: BIH, FK VELEZ, MANCHESTER UNITED, TSG HOFFENHEIM
Danas je u prostorijama Nogometnog saveza BiH u Sarajevu održana konferencija za novinare na kojoj su se pojavili svi igrači mlade reprezentacije BiH, zajedno s cijelim stručnim stožerom.
Optimizma pred ogled sa Španjolskom, koji se igra sutra u 16.30 na stadionu Grbavica, ne manjka kako među prvom jedanaestorkom, tako i u stručnom stožeru.

''Svaka podrška nam je jako dobro došla jer nas očekuje jedan težak ispit. Nadam se da ćemo pružiti igru koja će zadovoljiti sve gledatelje na Grbavici kao i one pored malih ekrana. Pozivam sve prijatelje nogometa, a posebno navijače Željezničara, da dođu na Grbavicu u što veće broju i pruže nam podršku jer je to ovoj novoj reprezentaciji itekako potrebno'', kazao je Zukanović dodavši da zbog ozljede neće moći računati na usluge Adnana Smajlovića, dok dvojica igrača nisu dostupna radi neriješenih dokumenata.

''Ne možemo računati na Haznadara iz PSV-a, kao ni na Kučukovića koji nastupa za amatere HSV-a. Problem je papirologija i ona će, nadam se, uskoro biti riješena'', istaknuo je Zukanović. Vule Trivunović, kapiten bh. tima, smatra da je sve osim poraza dobar rezultat.

''Kvalitetu našeg protivnika dobro znamo. Očekujem izuzetno tešku utakmicu, ali se nadam da nećemo izgubiti. Naša najveća prednost je zajedništvo i siguran sam da će svi oni koji nastupe protiv Španjolske dati sve od sebe da ostvarimo dobar rezultat, a to je, prema mom mišljenju, sve osim poraza'', poručio je Trivunović.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in