Macedonian Talents - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2014, 08:05 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: PSV, Oranje, Macedonian NT
Macedonian Talents

This thread is dedicated to all Macedonian Youth and Full Internationals aged 23 years and under who have the potential to be future regulars of our NT.

2014 List:

Goalkeepers

GK - Stole Dimitrievski (1993) - Granada (Spain)
GK - Dejan Iliev (1995) - Arsenal U21's (England)
GK - Damjan Shishkovski (1995) - Gent (Belgium)

Defenders

RB - Stefan Ristovski (1992) - Parma (Italy)
CB - Gjoko Zajkov (1995) - Stade Rennais (France)
CB/CDM - Darko Velkovski (1995) - Rabotnički (Macedonia)
LB - Ezgjan Alioski (1992) - Schaffhausen (Switzerland)

Midfielders

CDM - Arijan Ademi (1991) - Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia)
CDM/RB - Boban Nikolov (1994) - FC Viitorul (Romania)

CM/CAM - Enis Bardhi (1994) - ┌jpest (Hungary)
CAM/CM - Hristijan Denkovski (1994) - Groningen (Netherlands)
CAM/CM - Daniel Avramovski (1995) - Crvena Zvezda (Serbia)
CAM/LW - David Babunski (1994) - Barcelona B (Spain)

RW/ST - Marjan Radeski (1995) - Metalurg (Macedonia)
LW/RW/CAM - Aleksandar Trajkovski (1992) - Zulte Waregem (Belgium)
LW/RW - Taulant Seferi (1996) - Young Boys (Switzerland)
LW/RW - Emil Abaz (1998) - Anderlecht (Belgium)

Strikers

ST - Valmir Nafiu (1994) - APOEL (Cyprus)
ST - Dorian Babunski (1996) - Real Madrid Juvenil A (Spain)

Oldest player on the list is Arijan Ademi (23 years old) and youngest players is Emil Abaz (17 years old).

Last edited by White Rabbit; April 4th, 2015 at 05:17.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2014, 20:28
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
What's the point of trying to go after all these random Albanians from abroad? they don't give a shit about Macedonia and will only play for personal gain. You'd be better off finding 6 random guys from the Australian league, at least they'd play with passion and give it their all.

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!

Last edited by milos; November 24th, 2014 at 21:31.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2014, 23:40
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
well firstly there r no high quality australian players of macedonian origin at the moment. second, the only one that is of some quality at the moment is Ben Kantarovski who was called up but refused. so what can we do?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2014, 04:59 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
well firstly there r no high quality australian players of macedonian origin at the moment. second, the only one that is of some quality at the moment is Ben Kantarovski who was called up but refused. so what can we do?
I 100% agree with this

We've missed out on quality Maso-Aussie players before in Ognenovski (when he was in his prime) and especially Sterjovski.

Also, you can add Jovan Kirovski from the USA in that category

It doesn't mean we should completely stop scouting these regions for players of Macedonian origin but at least in Australia atm there are no players that are near good enough to play for our NT.

Last edited by White Rabbit; November 25th, 2014 at 05:27.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2014, 05:03
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
The point I'm making is that quality isn't everything. You have to have players that are willing to die for your national team if you want to qualify, just look at Serbia and all the quality players that we have. It doesn't mean anything though since they care more about money and not getting injured. You can't honestly tell me that an Albanian from Sweden, Austria, Croatia or Germany is willing to die for Macedonia and leave everything on the pitch.

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2014, 05:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Tbh i haven't noticed a massive difference between the attitude of the ethnic Macedonian players and the ethnic Albanian players

Ironically because guys like Ademi and Abdulrahimi came in to play for personal gain this means they are committed to play well for our national team in order to get recognised and get a better transfer on club level if anything

Overall i think the commitment of our NT is there - we just don't have enough quality if i'm being completely honest
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2014, 22:06
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Arijan Ademi, before making his debut against Spain, was called up to finaly play for Croatia. he declained the offer stating that he gave his word to Macedonia and is lookin forward to play for us. so if someone dumps Croatia over Macedonia, he must be motivated or insane, especialy if he isnt Macedonian.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2014, 04:31
APM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos View Post
The point I'm making is that quality isn't everything. You have to have players that are willing to die for your national team if you want to qualify, just look at Serbia and all the quality players that we have. It doesn't mean anything though since they care more about money and not getting injured. You can't honestly tell me that an Albanian from Sweden, Austria, Croatia or Germany is willing to die for Macedonia and leave everything on the pitch.
Milos i complelty agree. However the situation is so bad that the macedonian nt has become like a club team. Anyone that has a chance of playing for macedonia will get s chance. Doesn't matter if they are macedonian albanian or in the latest case serbian. Uros matic yes the brother of chelsea star nemanja matic got a callup. Whether he accepts it or not we will see. His grandfather from moms side was born in macedonia and now he is eligible to play for us. So he gets a callup. Do I need to say anymore?
But, I will tell you one thing. Even the macedonian players don't have any heart or passion when playing for the nt. All they care is about a big transfer. Not about the country or people. In fact I would say one of the most passionate nt players has been artim sakiri. As you can guess an albanian. I read an interview with him back in the day saying he would play in net if he had to just to play for macedonia.
Hopefully now with most of the u21 already playing away they will develop and when they are ready will only play for the name on the front not back.
Pozz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in