Macedonian National Team - Page 32 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #621 of 684 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2015, 22:28
LoL
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentiTirona View Post
Bro, this has nothing to do with patriotism or politics. This is a football issue. If FSHF chooses to ignore these players then they end up playing for the country in which they are born. It's our own federation's fault for ignoring these talented players.

It's not like Ibraimi or whoever could call himself up, its FSHF who are the ones who call the shots. Also, Macedonia is a very multi-cultural place, with Albanians, Macedonians, Bosnians, Turks, Roma etc. and even though discrimination occurs against minorities like us, the football federation of Macedonia doesn't care about someone's ethnic background, they just look at their football ability. It's a very wrong mentality to have to boycott a national team because of a player playing who is of a different ethnicity.

You know Sinisha Rajcevic who plays for our u17 is born and raised Albanian, speaks Albanian, and recognizes himself as Albanian but has some family members who are Montenegrin and his name is obviously foreign. We should not discriminate against players who just want to play football.
Have you heard of Aleksander Dhamo u-17 and do you think he is foreign or just a christian Albanian?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #622 of 684 (permalink) Old April 2nd, 2015, 07:11
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: PSV, Oranje, Macedonian NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL View Post
where you coming from it is alien to us, 1st of all why be called macedonian when they are albanians, if we selected a macedonian for our team, you can bet we will boycott matches, 2nd why should Albanians be selected to play for Macedonia? better question should be, Why Macedonia doesn't have national pride? Why aren't Macedonians boycotting matches for selecting Albanians? Its like Albania selecting Serbs or Macedonians for Albania NT? thats how Albanians should be for Macedonia, They are traitors when they select Macedonia, they should rather say they want to play for Albania or not play for any country at all, especially Macedonia who tried and still trying to destroy us, if I was part of Macedonian FA, i would ban every non Macedonian into the team
Mate, once again you are speaking politics rather than football

I honestly don't believe that you have good intentions in coming and posting on this forum. In another post you said i'm posting here because 'you got enough good players but your results are a bit shocking' but i don't think that's the real reason you are here.

I won't bother to reply to your stupid/racist remarks but one guy that actually took out time and did and had a good post was GentiTirona:

Quote:
Bro, this has nothing to do with patriotism or politics. This is a football issue. If FSHF chooses to ignore these players then they end up playing for the country in which they are born. It's our own federation's fault for ignoring these talented players.

It's not like Ibraimi or whoever could call himself up, its FSHF who are the ones who call the shots. Also, Macedonia is a very multi-cultural place, with Albanians, Macedonians, Bosnians, Turks, Roma etc. and even though discrimination occurs against minorities like us, the football federation of Macedonia doesn't care about someone's ethnic background, they just look at their football ability. It's a very wrong mentality to have to boycott a national team because of a player playing who is of a different ethnicity.

You know Sinisha Rajcevic who plays for our u17 is born and raised Albanian, speaks Albanian, and recognizes himself as Albanian but has some family members who are Montenegrin and his name is obviously foreign. We should not discriminate against players who just want to play football.
post #623 of 684 (permalink) Old April 2nd, 2015, 07:36
Rising Star

Teams: 1. FC Zeitz Kunstrasen-Patenschaft
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rabbit View Post
Zencadoni and GentiTirona you both make good points

Personally i don't mind whether they choose Albania or Macedonia. I can understand the rationale behind either decision.

I just don't understand this so called 'logic' of asking "why aren't more Albanian players selected on the Macedonian NT?" and "Why do you refer to them as Albanians and not Macedonians"? but when they do choose to play for Macedonia they are labelled as 'traitors'. You see where i'm coming from?
I can't refer them as macedonians when they are albanians, they feel albanians and even they represent Macedonia that doesn't make them macedonians. You know better than me that albanians doesn't "represent" Macedonia because it was their dream to honor macedonian flag and you also know that Macedonia doesn't invite albanians because they believe that albanians should be represented, simply is mutual interest. I have many friends, albanians from Mk and if you call them o maqedon they get really pissed off and that's because interethnic tensions. I have nothing against Macedonia and i don't consider albanians who play there as traitors but not all albanians agree with me. I know also that not all macedonians like the fact that albanians play in MK national and appreciate their contribution as you do. I remember reactions after Ibrahimi goal against Denmark, i think that was one of weirdest reactions i ever saw in football match.

Ju dua me vete

Last edited by Zencadoni; April 3rd, 2015 at 11:22.

post #624 of 684 (permalink) Old April 2nd, 2015, 10:16
Rookie

Teams: Tirona,Inter,Liverpool
Is it true that Macedonian fans boycott the national team just because ethnic Albanian are playing for it? I mean i saw first half vs Belarus and the Arena Philip II was almost empty. Or it has to do with the poor performance of the national team ,because i remember those years when Artim Shaqiri was playing for Macedonia and the stadium was always full even though was the old stadium and with less capacity.

Always Loud Always Proud
post #625 of 684 (permalink) Old April 2nd, 2015, 19:02
LoL
Premier Player

Quote:
Mate, once again you are speaking politics rather than football

I honestly don't believe that you have good intentions in coming and posting on this forum. In another post you said i'm posting here because 'you got enough good players but your results are a bit shocking' but i don't think that's the real reason you are here.

I won't bother to reply to your stupid/racist remarks but one guy that actually took out time and did and had a good post was GentiTirona:
oh whats the matter, you are one to talk about racist, its football reasons im here, if i wanted to make it about politics, i would say so, what you think it don't matter
post #626 of 684 (permalink) Old April 2nd, 2015, 19:04
LoL
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatics View Post
Is it true that Macedonian fans boycott the national team just because ethnic Albanian are playing for it? I mean i saw first half vs Belarus and the Arena Philip II was almost empty. Or it has to do with the poor performance of the national team ,because i remember those years when Artim Shaqiri was playing for Macedonia and the stadium was always full even though was the old stadium and with less capacity.
could be they can't afford tickets
post #627 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 03:36
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zencadoni View Post
I can't refer them as macedonians when they are albanians, they feel albanians and even they represent Macedonia that doesn't make them macedonians. You know better than me that albanians doesn't "represent" Macedonia because it was their dream to honor macedonian flag and you also know that Macedonia doesn't invite albanians because they believe that albanians should be represented, simply is mutual interest. I have many friends, albanians from Mk and if you call them o maqedon they get really pissed off and that's because interethnic tensions. I have nothing against Macedonia and i don't consider albanians who play there as traitors but not all albanians don't agree with me. I know also that not all macedonians like the fact that albanians play in MK national and appreciate their contribution as you do. I remember reactions after Ibrahimi goal against Denmark, i think that was one of weirdest reactions i ever saw in football match.
For the record i have always referred to them as Albanian-Macedonians or Albanians

I misunderstood one of LoL's posts where i though he wanted me to call them Macedonians and was therefore confused

And for the 100th time - it's not an ethnic national team

The Macedonian FA calls up the best players regardless of their ethnicity - and that's the way it should be. You are looking into it way too much by referring to such things as a 'dream' and 'honour' - let's face it, modern footballers don't know the meaning of those 2 words - even when it comes down to International football. The whole world revolves around mutual interest.

Oh and if they didn't call up Albanians (what your fellow posters are leaning towards) then i bet you all the money in the world there would be a backlash from the Albanian community in Macedonia. Our FA would be labelled a racist organisation and the Albanian-Macedonians would be saying that as a constitute people they are again not being represented in the country etc.

Quote:

Mate, where do you get your information from?

The Macedonian fans boycott the national team because 1) The results are poor 2) The coach is shit and doesn't select the best players and 3) The tickets are overpriced for that quality of football

We've had Albanians play for our NT ever since we became independent from Yugoslavia and ethnic tensions have been much higher in the past than right now so why would our fans start boycotting the NT because of selecting Albanians now?
post #628 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 03:37
YBC
Legend

Poor White Rabbit with all these trolls
post #629 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 03:42
Xtratime Legend

Maco forum getting trolled.

uvres compltes de Fikret Smiljanić
post #630 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 03:47
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
oh whats the matter, you are one to talk about racist, its football reasons im here, if i wanted to make it about politics, i would say so, what you think it don't matter
Ok, let me just bring up some quotes from your last post such as:
  • "if we (Albania) selected a macedonian for our team, you can bet we will boycott matches"
  • "Why Macedonia doesn't have national pride?"
  • "Why aren't Macedonians boycotting matches for selecting Albanians?"
  • "They are traitors when they select Macedonia ... especially Macedonia who tried and still trying to destroy us"
  • "if I was part of Macedonian FA, i would ban every non Macedonian into the team"

So you are actually advocating that we promote racism and discrimination between our two ethnic groups alm:

And you are also insulting Macedonia as well on completely non footballing reasons

So much for being here for 'footballing reasons'

And what i think does matter because i'm the moderator of this forum.
post #631 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 03:49
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBC View Post
Poor White Rabbit with all these trolls
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo View Post
Maco forum getting trolled.
It's actually sad that they are trolling a forum with 1 regular poster

Also, trying to have a reasoned discussion with guys who can barely communicate in English is not the easiest thing to do

Tbh i'm just sitting back and waiting for one of them to go overboard so we can ban him from this forum
post #632 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 04:19
Rising Star

Teams: Albania & KF Tirana
Quote:

Also, trying to have a reasoned discussion with guys who can barely communicate in English is not the easiest thing to do

Tbh i'm just sitting back and waiting for one of them to go overboard so we can ban him from this forum
Its just one guy trolling, I think. I'm just trying to have some football discussion with the posters here along with Zencadoni.
post #633 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 07:00
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Its just one guy trolling, I think. I'm just trying to have some football discussion with the posters here along with Zencadoni.
You're alright mate. My comments weren't made in reference to you. You actually made some good points and tried to generate some legitimate football discussion

You guys have some good posters in the Albanian section but there are some absolute goons there as well.

I remember when I tried to open up a thread there about Albanian-Macedonians and there were guys who wanted to get me banned from the forum because i was an 'outsider' even though i was just talking football and no politics whatsoever
post #634 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 09:50
Rookie

Quote:
Mate, where do you get your information from?

The Macedonian fans boycott the national team because 1) The results are poor 2) The coach is shit and doesn't select the best players and 3) The tickets are overpriced for that quality of football

We've had Albanians play for our NT ever since we became independent from Yugoslavia and ethnic tensions have been much higher in the past than right now so why would our fans start boycotting the NT because of selecting Albanians now?
Just askin because sometimes whenever an ethnic Albanian scores there are strange celebrations or none at all compared to the likes of Pandev or someone else. But still thanks for the explanation!

Ps. Btw whats the average price of the ticket when Macedonia play?

Always Loud Always Proud
post #635 of 684 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2015, 11:20
Rising Star

Teams: 1. FC Zeitz Kunstrasen-Patenschaft
Quote:
For the record i have always referred to them as Albanian-Macedonians or Albanians

I misunderstood one of LoL's posts where i though he wanted me to call them Macedonians and was therefore confused

And for the 100th time - it's not an ethnic national team

The Macedonian FA calls up the best players regardless of their ethnicity - and that's the way it should be. You are looking into it way too much by referring to such things as a 'dream' and 'honour' - let's face it, modern footballers don't know the meaning of those 2 words - even when it comes down to International football. The whole world revolves around mutual interest.

Oh and if they didn't call up Albanians (what your fellow posters are leaning towards) then i bet you all the money in the world there would be a backlash from the Albanian community in Macedonia. Our FA would be labelled a racist organisation and the Albanian-Macedonians would be saying that as a constitute people they are again not being represented in the country etc.

?
Well you are right, my english is poor and it is not easy for me to share my thoughts, so i understand that should even harder for others to understand my points. Now everything is clear and i should say that we share same opinion about this matter. Usually i am not interested to be involved in political discussions but i think occurred as a result of misunderstanding.

Ju dua me vete
post #636 of 684 (permalink) Old April 4th, 2015, 03:36
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Ps. Btw whats the average price of the ticket when Macedonia play?
It depends on who they are playing and in what situation they are in regards to qualifying.

At the start of the qualifications and vs stronger opponents they tend to be higher priced and vs weaker opponents when we don't have a chance of qualifying then they are much lower

For the Belarus game in think they were between 2 to 10 somewhere. Many fans don't just consider the price of the ticket but the cost transport, food, drink, time etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zencadoni View Post
Well you are right, my english is poor and it is not easy for me to share my thoughts, so i understand that should even harder for others to understand my points.Now everything is clear and i should say that we share same opinion about this matter. Usually i am not interested to be involved in political discussions but i think occurred as a result of misunderstanding.
post #637 of 684 (permalink) Old April 4th, 2015, 09:23
Rookie

Quote:
It depends on who they are playing and in what situation they are in regards to qualifying.

At the start of the qualifications and vs stronger opponents they tend to be higher priced and vs weaker opponents when we don't have a chance of qualifying then they are much lower

For the Belarus game in think they were between €2 to €10 somewhere. Many fans don't just consider the price of the ticket but the cost transport, food, drink, time etc.

:
Well €2 to €10 watching international football at an wonderful stadium like Arena Philip II it's not expensive at all. In Albania the ticket price vs Armenia were €7 up to €70 , and in the black market they reached even €150. Anyway i hope you guys do better in the future in terms of results and to bring more ppl watching Macedonia.

Always Loud Always Proud
post #638 of 684 (permalink) Old April 4th, 2015, 15:24
LoL
Premier Player

Quote:

nobody is trolling you, Speaking English with difficulty? lol lol
post #639 of 684 (permalink) Old April 5th, 2015, 05:15
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
nobody is trolling you, Speaking English with difficulty? lol lol
Brother, you can hardly string a sentence together.

If you keep posting the same old offensive BS i will just keep on deleting your posts.

Simple.
post #640 of 684 (permalink) Old April 5th, 2015, 05:17
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Well 2 to 10 watching international football at an wonderful stadium like Arena Philip II it's not expensive at all. In Albania the ticket price vs Armenia were 7 up to 70 , and in the black market they reached even 150. Anyway i hope you guys do better in the future in terms of results and to bring more ppl watching Macedonia.
You're right - it's not expensive but many people still don't think it's worth going to and i don't blame them

When Macedonia play handball the halls are always full

It's all about results at the end of the day

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in