thepretender
Dragan
Makedonec
TMRO
FastMako
Ice
MUCANA
ChieF

Anyone know what happen to some of these members who used to be regulars here? i have not seen Dragan or Tome for over a year while Makedonec and TMRO have both disappeared... and i'm probably forgetting others.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2007, 22:18
Rising Star

Teams: ac milan, nk istra
it was the greeks!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2007, 22:21
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
aye,the Greeks ate them!

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2007, 22:22 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahovic
it was the greeks!
Well i know Dragan was upset after he had to change his avatar since the old XT management (lili at the time) decided to ban our historic flag. Other then that i'm not sure cause i have not seen him online (MSN/VM) since then.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2007, 00:09
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
thepretender
Dragan
Makedonec
TMRO
FastMako
Ice
MUCANA
ChieF

FastMako is very little present since his fight with Naum

Makedonec didnt like the presence of the Croats here so he left

Ice and Mucana were never been regulars

TMRO, I have no idea whats with him.

Chief was a trol
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:04
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Dragan is usually on msn quite abit.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2008, 16:21
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
...and what happend with Ambis?
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old February 4th, 2008, 18:58
Rookie

Chief is currently in Macedonia.

(I finally figured out my login info again, I can post finally) lol
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old February 6th, 2008, 22:41
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia

Harry you are wrong. I left cause that idiot said all of this BS about Macedonia when we were fighting with the Serbs and Greeks. Then he comes on here and its like nothing happened. And when I attack him I am the one doing wrong. Thats why I left.
I dont care if anyone on here posts. In fact the more the better . But, show respect to Macedonia.
I am glad things are still going great on here.
Golem Pozdrav
Dejan

People that should be in Bardovci before they come back to xtratime
1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS!!!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old February 6th, 2008, 22:52
Premier Player

Teams: FC Vardar & Macedonia NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonec

Harry you are wrong. I left cause that idiot said all of this BS about Macedonia when we were fighting with the Serbs and Greeks. Then he comes on here and its like nothing happened. And when I attack him I am the one doing wrong. Thats why I left.
I dont care if anyone on here posts. In fact the more the better . But, show respect to Macedonia.
I am glad things are still going great on here.
Golem Pozdrav
Dejan

Bratce, ostanuvas so nas sega, neli?

One name, one life - MACEDONIA -
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old February 7th, 2008, 20:39
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRO
Bratce, ostanuvas so nas sega, neli?
Brat, ke pisuvam pocesto ama eve i sega citam mnogu raboti sto nema vrska so fudbal a ima provokacii protv nas. Nepravda me nervira, nepravda protiv Makedonija me jade ziv.
Imas PM.

1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2008, 05:33
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
...and what happend with Ambis?
Ambis didn't like the direction the forum has been heading in so he decided to leave... plus without the original regulars (especially Naum) this place is just not fun anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonec
I left cause that idiot said all of this BS about Macedonia when we were fighting with the Serbs and Greeks. Then he comes on here and its like nothing happened. And when I attack him I am the one doing wrong. Thats why I left.
If you're talking about Ero then it was probably me who told you to calm down because i knew he was messing around. Guys like him or Ante only attacked us after me and Naum had done the same to them when all the fighting was going on in the old political forum. The people that meant what they said were the ones that still talk shit and open topics like this: https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...light=lazarova hell i've seen a lot of people posting anti-Macedonian stuff since 04 on these forums and yet i still see some of our own members and even FM's going to the their forums and kissing their asses after some dude wins a tennis match. What can i say... many of our people have no pride what so ever and forgive and forget way too easily... even to the people that are close friends of our biggest enemy. Personally i don't really care anymore... but the fact that guys like me and Naum were fighting and getting banned all those times because of people like PV, lili, R&B, Drulo, Amoroso etc... was all pointless.

cheers :smileani:
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2008, 16:44
Premier Player

If you're talking about Ero then it was probably me who told you to calm down because i knew he was messing around. Guys like him or Ante only attacked us after me and Naum had done the same to them when all the fighting was going on in the old political forum. The people that meant what they said were the ones that still talk shit and open topics like this: https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...light=lazarova hell i've seen a lot of people posting anti-Macedonian stuff since 04 on these forums and yet i still see some of our own members and even FM's going to the their forums and kissing their asses after some dude wins a tennis match. What can i say... many of our people have no pride what so ever and forgive and forget way too easily... even to the people that are close friends of our biggest enemy. Personally i don't really care anymore... but the fact that guys like me and Naum were fighting and getting banned all those times because of people like PV, lili, R&B, Drulo, Amoroso etc... was all pointless.

cheers :smileani:[/QUOTE]

Sorry you have a new name, so I have no idea who you are. Can you give me your old name.
Thats the reason I was upset. But not one person told me to calm down (I think) it was the fact I would attack yes I think it was Ero and I would look like the bad guy. He could post what he wants and noone would stop him. IMO he should never ever post here, or anyone else that said stuff like he did. Then coming on here like nothing happened and getting his ass kissed. What a Joke!!!
There were lots of Macedonian guys that were fighting when the political and history forums were up. From the pick I think I know who you are, but still post your name. If not PM with it.
By the way I know this is a soccer forum but when somone calls you every name in the book and puts your country and people down, they should not be allowed to post here.

1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in