12 years with Puma - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old September 19th, 2007, 18:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

12 years with Puma

Дванаесет години од соработката меѓу „Пума“ и ФФМ

По повод дванаесетгодишнина од почетокот на соработката на реномираниот производител на спортска опрема „Пума“ со Фудбалската федерација на Македонија (ФФМ), вчера во земјава престојуваше висока делегација на оваа корпорација. На кратката работна средба станало збор за продолжување на соработката, со напомена дека и досега „Пума“ и ФФМ имаа одлични деловни врски.

„Ние сме задоволни од целокупната соработка со овој производител на спортска опрема. Во рамките на продлабочувањето на нашите деловни врски со првите луѓе на ПУМА и на задоволство на обете страни, ние вчера решивме да ја продолжиме соработката и во следниот период, а чинот на потпишување на новиот договор ќе се случи кон крајот на декември во Нирнберг кога ќе ни биде презентирана новата опрема, во која ќе настапува нашиот тим во новиот квалификациски циклус“, ни изјави првиот човек на ФФМ, Харалампие Хаџиристески. Високата делегација на „Пума“ го посети Скопје во рамките на редовната обиколка на федерациите кои се корисници на нивната спортска опрема, а интересно е дека германската делегација во Скопје допатува од Сенегал.

http://utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=2F601...6404BB57805B1F

And after all these years we still can't find our official jersey for sale in any online shop or any Puma store.

btw which jersey design was your favorite? personally i liked this one the best: http://faq.macedonia.org/images/hristov.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old September 19th, 2007, 19:30
Premier Player

Teams: TOSE PROESKI RABOTNICKI MAKEDONIJA FC Bayern Münch
i jas isto

Makedonija naviva za vas
Peat milioni kako eden glas
Makedonija saka pobeda
Milion srca-edna molitva

Javi se juzna,sever i zapad neka ne cujat kolku sme,crveno-zolta,toa e boja za koja zivot davame

Neka znae sega svetot za nas makedoncite,edno sonce na ALEKSANDAR nas ni sveti u gradite
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old September 19th, 2007, 21:48
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia & Crvena Zvezda
12 years of sh*t . Time to get a new sponsor

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old September 19th, 2007, 21:57 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

I was hoping for a new sponsor as well but last i heard FFM extended the contract with Puma for at least a few more years.

btw what happen to the MK Sport ID jerseys? i have not seen our football team wear them at all... only the junior handball team and the women wore them.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2007, 07:44
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia & Crvena Zvezda
yeah thats right, i dont know either, maybe they will use that design in december. Or they just refuse to wear it, because of the uglyness
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2007, 09:02
mak
Rookie

Teams: Macedonia, Arsenal, Samp
ambis i know a place in australia that sells the current jersey, they have plenty in stock
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2007, 09:28
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Buy some in Macedonia from the pazar in Struga, Ohrid or I'm sure other cities have them they are nice, they have Macedonia on the back or you can have Pandev on the back with #19. 700 denari.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2007, 13:58 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak
ambis i know a place in australia that sells the current jersey, they have plenty in stock
Are they authentic or a replica? cause i have a replica one and they suck because the FFM badge is just ironed on and not stitched. Also my problem with Puma is if you go to their online store http://www.pumafootball.com/ they even have a **** Faroe Islands shirt but i've never seen a Macedonia one. Either the idiots at FFM have not signed a marketing contract with them or they just don't give a shit about us.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2007, 14:02 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2007, 14:10
Rookie

those jerseys are horrible we need a nice plain jersey that stands out all our jersey in the past were all shit.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2007, 18:35
Premier Player

Teams: TOSE PROESKI RABOTNICKI MAKEDONIJA FC Bayern Münch
segasniot nas dres ni e najubav sto sme go imale ali moze da se unapredime za u idnina

Makedonija naviva za vas
Peat milioni kako eden glas
Makedonija saka pobeda
Milion srca-edna molitva

Javi se juzna,sever i zapad neka ne cujat kolku sme,crveno-zolta,toa e boja za koja zivot davame

Neka znae sega svetot za nas makedoncite,edno sonce na ALEKSANDAR nas ni sveti u gradite
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2007, 00:30
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis

I liked that jerseys
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2007, 02:55
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
I dont get what Puma get out of the deal... Since our jersey is not officially sold anywhere so how is Puma making the money?

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I don’t think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. It’s not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2007, 14:44
mak
Rookie

Teams: Macedonia, Arsenal, Samp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Are they authentic or a replica? cause i have a replica one and they suck because the FFM badge is just ironed on and not stitched. Also my problem with Puma is if you go to their online store http://www.pumafootball.com/ they even have a **** Faroe Islands shirt but i've never seen a Macedonia one. Either the idiots at FFM have not signed a marketing contract with them or they just don't give a shit about us.
Ambis they are a replica, but a good replica.
ill try and get a pic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in