Here are some of mine:
- England vs Macedonia 2-2 @ St. Mary's Stadium, after that Sakiri goal i was just going crazy it was the most surprising result for our NT.
- Macedonia vs Ireland 1-1 @ Gradski Stadium, It was the last game in qualifying and Ireland needed a win to qualify for Euro 2000 but we held them to a draw. I especially enjoyed the result after that brutal kung-fu kick by McAteer.
- Slovenia vs Macedonia 1-4 @ Kranj, Our first ever game and even though i don't remember much about how we played i remember how excited me and my friends were when we found out the date of our first official NT match and of course our first goal by Boskovski.
- Macedonia vs Denmark 1-1 @ Gradski Stadium, In our first ever qualifying match we had to play the defending European champions and we were winning 1-0 most of the game until the bastards tied it.
- Liechtenstein vs Macedonia 1-11 @ Vaduz, Still to this day i have never seen this game but i remember i was at my cousins in Toronto when we were watching one of the sports channels and during the updates they mentioned our score and we were stunned i thought it was a joke... yeah its only Liechtenstein but scoring 11 goals lol
- USA vs Macedonia 0-0 @ 1998 Spartan Stadium in San Jose, My first ever NT match that i attended live with my dad and even though the game was a boring scoreless draw i didn't care i was just happy to see our players and meet Gjoko, still to this day i regret not bringing a camera to the game.
On a club level my favorite is Pelister beating Sloga and winning the Macedonian Cup in 2001, the incidents vs Vardar @ the 1993 game something i will never forget and also that 1991/1992 season when we played in the ex-Yu first league from which i remember being on Tumbe Kafe in freezing temperature watching the game vs CZ which was the first time i found out how much i trully loved my local club because even though i was happy to see CZ with Pancev once the game started i cheered for Pelister and against him 100%.