Macedonia Sport ID - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:06 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Macedonia Sport ID

http://www.mksportid.com.mk/

Quote:
Konecno i vakva inicijativa. Se izbira dres koj ke bide karakteristicen za site Makedonski nacionalni timovi. Ustvari, edinstveno nemoze da se sredi so Kosarka, bidejki tamu ima mnogu ogranicuvanja vo dresovite.
I saw this on the Komiti forum and i think its a great idea, one color one shirt for all our teams and now that Montenegro is using red and basically a copy of our jersey i think we need to come out with a new design for our shirt hopefully Puma will be dropped as well. I wouldn't mind seeing more yellow in our jersey possibly using the sun rays in it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:12
Premier Player

Teams: Newcastle United, Borussia Dortmund, Macedonian NT
Goran Pandev

Tri nevesti tikvi brale bre, Hhhh!
post #3 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:14 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Почитувани пријатели на македонскиот спорт,
ИД Македонија во соработка со спортските федерации на Република Македонија со задоволство Ви го соопштува официјалниот почеток на проектот МК СПОРТ ИД.

По успешно реализираниот проект на ИД Македонија ОД СРЦЕ за децата и едицијата на новогодишни честитки НЕОТКРИЕНА МАКЕДОНИЈА, со задоволство Ви преставуваме уште еден проект за промовирање на македонскиот идентитет.

Основна цел на МК СПОРТ ИД е брендирање на македонскиот спорт односно избор на оргинален македонски дрес. Преку брендирањето на македонскиот спорт ќе се постигне презентирање на македонскиот идентитет односно брендирањето ќе не идентифицира, промовира и ќе постигне ефект на препознатливост и распознавање на македонската држава пред светот.

Македонскиот дрес како уникатно решение треба да влезе во светските дизајнерски прирачници како еден од најдобро обликуваните и најпрепознатливите во светот. Во денешно време тешко е да се најдат уникати поради толку многу клубови и репрезентации. Македонскиот дрес и спортскиот идентитет треба да биде токму тоа. УНИКАТЕН. ПРЕПОЗНАТЛИВ. РАЗЛИЧЕН. ЕДИНСТВЕН. МАКЕДОНСКИ. На сите меридијани. На сите континенти. Македонскиот идентитет не смее да се помеша со било што друго на светот.

Затоа, драги пријатели ја очекуваме Вашата поддршка и Ве повикуваме да бидете дел од овој голем проект. Бидете дел од новата македонска спортска историја. Испратете свое идејно решение.

Со почит,
ИД Македонија

post #4 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:24
Premier Player

I can only say FINNALY

IMO should be something with red, since "crvena mi e boja najmila". Mostly red, and then also some stripes with yellow. Something like sun rays, but i dont want to make it look to kitschy.

But really very nice thing. If we could make something nice and unique like for example Croats, who have their red chess board, or English with their red cross. It would be very nice.
post #5 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:27
Premier Player

I wouldn't mind designing a dres, I'm pretty good at Photoshop so I could design something quickly thats looks professional!

post #6 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:28
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Makedonija
I wouldn't mind designing a dres, I'm pretty good at Photoshop so I could design something quickly thats looks professional!
Go ahead we should have some kind of design a jersey competition where people can design what they want to see and the best one gets selected p

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #7 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:29 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Nike has done a great job with the team jersey designs and i would love to see them try and design our football jersey. Puma is the worst for us they haven't changed anything on our jersey (look at the rest of the countries they even have a special background on the shirt) plus they don't even sell our jersey on there official website: http://www.pumafootball.com/ yet they have tons of others including the Faroe Islands.
post #8 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:30
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Makedonija
Great! Try it, and let us comment it, and then send it!
post #9 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:32
Premier Player

If you ask me its about time we get rid of Puma the sooner the better. I mean we cant even buy one off the Internet for Christs sake! I don't care who it is Umbro, Lotto, Nike, Adidas.

Send Nike a proposition asking them to design a Macedonian Jersey see what they say. p

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #10 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 19:49 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10
If you ask me its about time we get rid of Puma the sooner the better. I mean we cant even buy one off the Internet for Christs sake! I don't care who it is Umbro, Lotto, Nike, Adidas.
Maybe our media needs to put pressure on FFM about this issue, hey Zeko and Jumbo plz contact Makedonski Sport and tell them to write about this. How is it possible to buy an official jersey from Faroe Islands on the Puma website but yet we don't even have our jersey on display let alone for sale.
post #11 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 20:03
Premier Player

Even LIECHTENSTEIN is sponsored by Adidas p It seriously makes me wanna cry...

post #12 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 20:38 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
Makedonski Sport ke napravi pressure protiv FFM narednite denovi ali ne vo vrska za dressovi lol..
Pressure sprema FFM pravat veke so meseci ama nisto nema uspeeno dosega pak istite se na vlast, da pocnime sega i so dresojte pa mozi za taja mala rabota ke se najdi resenie.
post #13 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 20:58 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

I wouldn't mind seeing our 3rd jersey have gold (sonce style) like this but instead of black it should have red in its place.
post #14 of 182 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2007, 22:25
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
I will design something
post #15 of 182 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 13:49
Premier Player

Teams: Makedonija Dj.P. Alumina Skopje,11 Oktomvri Prilep
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMako
I can only say FINNALY
IMO should be something with red, since "crvena mi e boja najmila". Mostly red, and then also some stripes with yellow. Something like sun rays, but i dont want to make it look to kitschy.
I agree with FastMako, mostly of the kit should be red, with some yellow. Also i want to got shadow of lion on the kit, i think Czech go something like that, but our to be unique.

Лавови Ѓорче Петров
Ф.К. Македонија Ѓорче Петров
www.lavovi.150m.com
Reason to live for - F.K. Makedonija Gj.P., the pride of our city, Gjorche Petrov
post #16 of 182 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 13:54
Premier Player

Yeah but theres more than one kit. The home should be mainly Red and the Away one mainly Yellow.

post #17 of 182 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 17:52
Premier Player

I'm taking my time doing this, I'm trying to make it as professional as I could!

post #18 of 182 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 18:14
Premier Player

Heres just an idea. Dont mind my expert photo skills it took me like 2mins p

Its just an idea guys, Seriously look at it from a distance away from your PC the colours blend quite good and maybe that yellow could be brighter but its just an idea...
Attached Images

post #19 of 182 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 18:46 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

I like it a lot we need more yellow in the jersey.
post #20 of 182 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 18:51
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
I like it a lot we need more yellow in the jersey.
More!? are you serious!?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in