Sasko Pandev - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 17:46 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia National Soccer Team
Sasko Pandev

I was wondering, Dont you people think now is the time for Katanec to call Sasko Pandev in the National Team? He will be just as good as his brother pretty soon, and the guy has more talent than Maznov (who doesnt) but also has more ptential than Naumoski and Stojkov. If Slavkovski doesnt choose Macedonia, The Pandev brothers will have to take matters into their own hands and take Macedonia to a major tournament atleast once in the next 10-15 years of their careers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 17:49
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Dont u think we can dusscuss this in the "Our Internationals" thread?
post #3 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:08
Rising Star

Teams: R.C Deportivo la Coruna. Chelsea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Macedonian
and the guy has more talent than Maznov (who doesnt) but also has more ptential than Naumoski and Stojkov.
From what i have seen of him in Belasica and Sileks, he's not very good, even in our liga, he was about avarage, or just above.
Plus they always hype up the smaller brother, to make him more talented then the older one, and it's rarely ture.
From what i've seen of him, he's barely under 21 material, but who knows, maybe he's improved, he had a good game for Dinamo, this weekend, i hope he'll become as good as his brother or better, god know we need good players on his position, but i highly doubt it, hope i'm wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Glory To The Hypnotoad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post #4 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:11
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
he did very good last week, assisted a goal and his hard shot helped Eduardo score
post #5 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:16
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
How old is he now? I remember newspapers in Macedonia I think that Naum posted saying he is a "bigger talent" then his brother.
He has a long way to go before he can even be considered as good as his brother.

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #6 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:17
unnamed1

When Ilco Naumoksi wos at this age (19) he wos very very very close to make CL, just lost out to Ajax and at this age Ilco wos close to sign with Aston Villa so i doubt Sasko are more talented since Sasko at the same age are only a bench player in a mediocre liga who are prity much the same as the Macedonian. Goran and Sasko are brothers but this dont automatic mean that Sasko will become even half as good as Goran.

Sasko playd 45 good min against NK Zagreb, its not serie A after all ! NK Zagreb are not better then Rabotnicki,Makedonija GP as exampel, i think you gett the pic..

He have to prove him self much more before we even can talk about the NT, its way to early ! i mean all in all he have playd 50 min or so in the croat liga this year.
post #7 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:20
Rising Star

he is just a bench player in the croatian league, maznov and naumoski are regular players in their teams in better leagues and stojkov at least showed last season that he is good enough to play in a league like the belgian one.

i know that they arent't really good at the moment, but it's unrealistic to think that sako is better at this moment.

if he wouldn't be the brother of goran pandev, nearly no one would know that he exsist.
post #8 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:22
Rising Star

he is just a bench player in the croatian league, maznov and naumoski are regular players in their teams in better leagues and stojkov at least showed last season that he is good enough to play in a league like the belgian one.

i know that they arent't really good at the moment, but it's unrealistic to think that sako is better at this moment.

if he wouldn't be the brother of goran pandev, nearly no one would know that he exsist.
post #9 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:23
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

NK Zagreb would be better than the Macedonian league all-stars, they are a good team with a good manager
post #10 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:24
Rising Star

post #11 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:27
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
NK Zagreb would be better than the Macedonian league all-stars, they are a good team with a good manager

post #12 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:32
unnamed1

Quote:

They cant even beat Pobeda Prilep in europ(1-1 1-2) so how do you think they can beat Rabotnicki and Makedonija loool.

Grow up man and start post something realistic inteed, have you even noticed the croat clubb results in europ over the last 6 years or so.

Just face it, the standard of your liga now days are very poor to say the least.
post #13 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

and when was this? every league in the area is shit, but Croatian league has the most quality, problem is the mentality
post #14 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:45
unnamed1

Quote:
and when was this? every league in the area is shit, but Croatian league has the most quality, problem is the mentality
Uefa cup
Tirana-Varteks 3-1, 1-1 (3-1)
Rijeka-Omania 2-2 1-2 (3-4)
Zagreb-Auxerre 1-2 1-3 (2-5)

CL
Arsenal B team or reserve team -Zagreb 3-0 2-1 (5-1)

Intertoto cup

Osijek-Achnas 2-2 0-0 (Achnas on away goal)

Hajduk-Debracin 0-5 0-3 (0-8)

stick up your quality in the ass. I know that Macedonia liga is not good but we can for sure say the same with yours.
post #15 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:46
Rising Star

Quote:
every league in the area is shit,
Yes, and so is yours!!!

Deal with it.

Plus Serbia and Bulgaria, have had much much more success in Europe, and to say that your league is better then those two, well it's just not true.

post #16 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

I know the Croatian league is shit, what I am saying its better than the Slovenian, Macedonian, BiH and Serbian league

HNL is the only league I can think of where a player not playing in Dinamo or Hajduk can go to the Bundesliga or petica liga and play, I never see a player from Sileks be a starter at Hertha Berlin
post #17 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 18:54
unnamed1

Quote:
I know the Croatian league is shit, what I am saying its better than the Slovenian, Macedonian, BiH and Serbian league

HNL is the only league I can think of where a player not playing in Dinamo or Hajduk can go to the Bundesliga or petica liga and play, I never see a player from Sileks be a starter at Hertha Berlin
Croat liga is not better then the macedonian, they are the same at this moment.

do you want me to tell this reults again.
Uefa cup
Tirana-Varteks 3-1, 1-1 (3-1)
Rijeka-Omania 2-2 1-2 (3-4)
Zagreb-Auxerre 1-2 1-3 (2-5)
CL
Arsenal B team or reserve team -Zagreb 3-0 2-1 (5-1)
Intertoto cup
Osijek-Achnas 2-2 0-0 (Achnas on away goal)
Hajduk-Debracin 0-5 0-3 (0-8)

And belive me you dont even want me to post the bulgar teams results over the last two years in europ cos if we compare them then you will only see how bad your liga really is..

Macedonia liga >< Croat liga
Goran Pandev > any Croat players
Croat NT > Macedonia NT
post #18 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 19:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

I never mentioned Bulgaria, I only mentioned Slovenia, Croatia, BiH, Serbia and Macedonia, why don't you learn to read

European results are not everything, your league doesn't develop any talent, at least the HNL does but they leave when they are young. And this winter, 5-6 talented young players will leave, making the HNL worse but the NT better

oh yes, your Henrik got bombed by the Islanders yesterday p

btw, Goce Sedloski, your hero, played many years in Croatia
post #19 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 19:11
Rising Star

Quote:
I never mentioned Bulgaria, I only mentioned Slovenia, Croatia, BiH, Serbia and Macedonia, why don't you learn to read
Your league is in no way better the Serbia's.

If you want i too can post results from Serbian teams in Europe, which are way better then your league.
Plus look at the players that come out of Zvezda and Partizan, they go to great leauges and are in the starting 11.

post #20 of 219 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2006, 19:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

do I need to teach you to read also? European results aren't everything, your league needs to develop talent and such.

Why do you think all the Brazilians and Nowotny, Tonito, Lerant came to Croatia? I don't think Macedonia and Serbia would attract them, they may not be good as they used to but still better than your league

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in