ECQ 2008: Macedonia - Israel 02.06.2007 - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 19:03 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia National Soccer Team
ECQ 2008: Macedonia - Israel 02.06.2007

Since Macedonia's next qualifying game is in Skopje on June 2nd, it may be early to get into details, but lets start the topic with simple questions such as, What needs to be changed for the game against Israel? We must win against Israel, a draw will be equal as a lose.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 19:07
Rising Star

Teams: Shkëndija`79 dhe Shqipëria!
Macedonia will win this game.

Prap Se prap e dua Shqipërinë etnike
post #3 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 19:16
Premier Player

Yes and there will be no albanian player in our team :rollani:

Now get over it and relax a bit. Check your NT's play and than come and provoce. At least we play football, and our match yesterday was way better than yours with Slovenia, which was very boring.

Quote:
What needs to be changed for the game against Israel?
Just one thing, put in Ristik, and play in both HTs same way we played yesterday in 1st HT. Nothing else, defence will be stronger with return of Mitreski. Maybe also putting Grozdanovski from start, and replacing one of our midfielders with Tasevski at begining of 2nd half, to refresh team.

edit: forgot that Sedloski will be out, this will be huge handicap, so our defence once again will not be in its strongest lineup

Last edited by FastMako; March 25th, 2007 at 19:35.

post #4 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 19:35
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
Work on a Plan B in case things aren't working out...

Who will replace Sedloski???

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I don’t think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. It’s not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #5 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 20:00
Premier Player

Petrov was missed badly vs Croatia. Although Popov did have a good game and it was nice to see him back in the NT, it feels bad to take him out...

I think Naumoski should go bench p It is allmost guarenteed he will get a yellow... and that means he would miss out on the Russia away game...

Shumi has 1 yellow
Pandev has had 3
Naumoski 3

We should be extremely careful we all know Naumoski and Pandev got suspended against Andorra

Why not start with Stojkov and Ristik???

or maybe we should what Croatia did they put Srna on the bench and when he came on he was the match winner for them...We could do that with one of our players...

We all know none of our subs have that quality but Vlatko could be a possible match winner. Ristik has proven he can do it... Tasevski no.
Stojkov no but he is an effective sub -> just look at the Manchester game and even the game in Skopje he gives more dimension to our attack! Hes quick reads the play well and him and Pandev work well together.

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I don’t think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. It’s not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #6 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 20:03
Premier Player

Naum I wouldnt even bother talking about Gjurovski man... or even put him in your lineup... You know Katanec wont do that. So I guess you should look at things in a more realistic manner :smileani:

We have to start testing the oppostion more offensively!!! 5 goals in 6 games and 3 of from defenders! normally I would say I don't care from who the goals come from but people the offense is just not working and our "strikers" have only managed to score against the weakest team in the group -> Andorra!!!

Please put Ristik on. Maznov is not gonna win us the game although he has done in the past -> Macedonia 1-0 Turkey and against Ecuador but simply the man is out of complete form!!!

We have players like Ristik and even Stojkov who had scored goals for their clubs prior to the Croatia match and they are warming the bench and for what reason??? To tell you the truth its beyond me.

I have said this once before the man works in mysterious ways, only what he does makes sense to him and no one else.

Things are looking bad in 2 games we have conceded 4 goals!

Last edited by Alex-10; March 25th, 2007 at 20:28.
post #7 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 20:43
Premier Player

Teams: TOSE PROESKI RABOTNICKI MAKEDONIJA FC Bayern Münch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
I think its time to give Gjurovski the call, could be a bit provacative since Macedonia wos clearly not a first choice but when it come to offensive midd players we are in no position to say no thanks to any good offensive midd player.. Darko Tasevski in future could become good but it will not happen before aqfter the summer since he will play with Metalurg reserve team until this summer, this is a penalty for him from Matalurg, he can not develup in a ukranian reserve liga, this summer he will move to Levski Sofia, contract allrady signed, a team he will develup in... Its pity that Metalurg behave like they do, Tasevski is only 22 years old and have the future in front of him with Levski this summer. Its time for Ristik to start, its time for maznov top gett out... everybady will return to normal positions, one of the defensive midds, Shumi or Mitreski will have to leave place for Gjurovski... Hard to decide but i will give Shumi the advantage...

I dont know what do do with Vasoski ?!? he deserve to play, Sedloski are banned and can not play but it will not effect to much, Sedlo is a legend but he will turn 33 this year, he can play as most 2-3 more years, defenders normaly play until they are 35 - 36 years old, in general defenders have longer career than middfield as exampel,... Vasoski on the other hand have approximately 8-9 years left on his career and is more future defender.. I will put up Vasoski in the line up forever from now and on, on sedlo place, he have playd on that position in Franfurt many times as well..

BTW I dont know if this wos Shumi 2 yellow last night? i dont remember.. Lazarveski return to normal flank, Petrov return !

The team would look like this....

-------------------------Nikoloski--------------------------

--------Vasoski----------Mitreski---------Noveski----------

Lazarevski--------Djurovski------Shumilikovski----Petrov----

-------------------------Pandev---------------------------

-----------------Naumoski------Ristik----------------------
nice side exept i would like to see slavkovski get the call

Makedonija naviva za vas
Peat milioni kako eden glas
Makedonija saka pobeda
Milion srca-edna molitva

Javi se juzna,sever i zapad neka ne cujat kolku sme,crveno-zolta,toa e boja za koja zivot davame

Neka znae sega svetot za nas makedoncite,edno sonce na ALEKSANDAR nas ni sveti u gradite
post #8 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 21:01
Rising Star

Teams: --Makedonija--Rabotnicki Skopje Vardar Skopje
Slavkovski nesto nesaka da Igraje sa nas...

MAKEDONIJA VO SCRCETO

"Navivacka"

"Samo za Makedonija neka
se vejat Znaminja
i neka grnat
Tapani pobednicki

"Za tebe Makedonijo
ke krenam race visoko
Ke zapejam n cijot glas
za Pobeda

1981 -Tose--Proeski 2007
post #9 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 21:02
Rookie

Start Ristic, and stop playing Maznov! Vasoski I believe who had a good game, should start next game.
post #10 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 21:33
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia NT
Quote:

It's good, the way I enviosioned it too except I would start Stojkov and Ristik up front. Pandev, Stojkov and Ristik form a great bond and I think while they have their stamina at full, we will most likely score at least 2 goals in the first half against Israel. In the 2nd half, subs can be made, maybe Stojkov out and Tasevski in to bolster the midfield presence even more, and maybe Pandev out (if we are comfortable in the game) and experiement a defensive or a defensive midfield position.

We simply must win against Israel and be the biggest Andorra fans this wednesday as they tie England :P

but, the ball is always round, things happen, shit happens
post #11 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 22:27
Rising Star

Teams: R.C Deportivo la Coruna. Chelsea.
I would go for something more radical. It fair enough to say that our attack does not work, it's not only Mazov's fault, Naumoski is a great player but he isn't the type of player that scores many goals, so i would move him back a bit, Maznov clearly is not playing very good, so i would scrap him, i would put Ristic and Stojkov upfront.
Ristic is a goalscorer, he doesn't have great moves a great shot, but he puts the ball in the net and thats what we need, and we could use Stojkov great speed to move foward fast.
Now i would remove Mitreski and Shumo for the midfield, simply because those guys don't do anything to help our attack, they help us defend, but cut us down when we go foward. I would put Pandev and Grozda there, Pandev use to play this role a few time in our NT back in 2003, so i think he could do a good job, our strikers could use his passess, god knows Mitreski and Shumo can't give a good long ball foward.
The defenders should stay the same, cause they're great, they won't get as much help from the midfield as they do with our current formation, but i think they can handle it.
If we play like this, we'll surely score more goals, but question is can our defence handle playing with out our midfilders helpig them, i say yes, so i would play this:

Lazarevski------Grozdanovski-----Pandev---------Petrov----

-------------------------Naumoski-------------------------

-----------------Stojkov---------Ristik----------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Glory To The Hypnotoad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post #12 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 22:34
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKD Fanatico
Slavkovski nesto nesaka da Igraje sa nas...
nema veze

Makedonija naviva za vas
Makedonija saka pobeda
Milion srca-edna molitva

Javi se juzna,sever i zapad neka ne cujat kolku sme,crveno-zolta,toa e boja za koja zivot davame

Neka znae sega svetot za nas makedoncite,edno sonce na ALEKSANDAR nas ni sveti u gradite
post #13 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 22:35
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Point is, how do you know Katanec will coach te team vs Israel, i have some feelings he will not, time will tell.. Whats is sure is that people will try to nail Harri in a very near future..
I have a feeling he will still be there as Hari has 100% backing of UEFA and FIFA now so he is not going anywhere no matter what our wishfull thinking is so unless some new team offers him a big contract i doubt he is that stupid to quit and lose out on all the money he will be getting from Hari and FFM.

Probably our trickiest home game left against a team that we struggled against in the past but as far as i'm concerned ONLY a win will make me happy anything else would be a disaster i know we have no shot at qual. anymore but we have to be able to beat teams like Israel at home even though they are not some small team like Estonia and as they showed yesterday (from the highlights i saw) they could have even beat England with some of there scoring chances. If we lose this game at home we should never ever play in Skopje again since that stadium is cursed TOTAL bad luck and might i remind you that we have been shutout in both of our home games against England and Russia so that streak also needs to be put to a stop. Maybe we can also have a friendly game at home against some crappy team before this game so we can get a home win that brings back the players confidence.
post #14 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 22:45
Rising Star

Teams: KOSOVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMako
Yes and there will be no albanian player in our team :rollani:
No albanian played agaist Croatia when u lost. Dont be like serbs they blame us for their defeat against kazaks ,because their players were upset and not motivated cuz of Ahtisaari plan for Kosovo

Quote:

What about Miroslav Weiss? didnt he played in Israel? so he knows about their football.

KOSOVA
post #15 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 22:54
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alban
What about Miroslav Weiss? didnt he played in Israel? so he knows about their football.
If he gets the start in this game i'm gonna blame you for it!!! p Weiss should not even be selected anymore period let alone start i would give Sikov a chance, Weiss got his shot and blew it on that 2nd goal Eduardo scored.
post #16 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 23:04 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia National Soccer Team
The reason why our Strikers are not scoring is simply because they dont get the chance to shoot on target. The balls are simply not coming from the midfield and when they do our strikers always try to penetrate the opposing teams defense rather then get quality balls crossed from the side. Srna's cross to Eduardo is a prefect example of how to execute goals. We hardly ever see a cross from the left midfield or right midfield player into the 16yard box. And when we do get these crosses there are no MK strikers there to recieve the ball. We need to push more players up front and take more shots on target. Our players hardly ever take a shot on goal unless they get a perfect opening <--and that opening just wont come against world class teams, and mind you ill put Israel up there as a world class team. On paper they are slightly better than us or at worste even with us.
Vasoski will change Sedloski, Igor Mitreski will be back.. Noveski is there so our Defenders will still be the best we have. The problem is what to do with the rest of the team. I read an interview with Nikola Ilievski MK ex-coach, Ilievski says that Vasoski must always be in the starting 11 and that there must also be room for the brothers Robert and Goran Popov in the starting 11 also, aswell as Tasevski. Ilievski means that Tasevski should play where Pandev plays coz Pandev is a "waste" in the mid since we need him right up front. Ilievski might have a point, if the goals dont start coming from Naumoski/Maznov/Ristik/Stojkov.. then Tasevski can be play maker and feed the ball to Pandev since Pandev has a better chance of scoring right up front.
post #17 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 23:23
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia NT
Maybe we should utilize Pandev the way Lazio does it too?

Use Ristik/Stojkov/Naumoski as the penalty box predator and move Pandev up instead of Maznov.
post #18 of 226 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2007, 23:31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChieF
Maybe we should utilize Pandev the way Lazio does it too?

Use Ristik/Stojkov/Naumoski as the penalty box predator and move Pandev up instead of Maznov.
I think that plan is too good for Katanec

Owner of www.MkMuzika.com

Owner of www.mkfudbal.com - Looking for staff members
post #19 of 226 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2007, 00:28
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
leds, stop dreamin! if Katanec remains as our coach, than nothing will change in the first 11 for the Israel game, except that Sedlo is suspended and wont play. Vasoski will take his place as Igor Mitreski will be back from his injury. Another changes can be made only someone else gets some injuty (ne daj Boze).

I think that we saw claerly from our last couple of matches under Katanec, that doesnt change the team!

If we r talkin about "who do I wanna see in the team" than Ill go for nedzipi instead of Jancevski and Polozani, both of then proved that r way below the national quality level, and I still cant believe that Katanec is forcing Jancevski in the team. He eve took photos with Karolina p
post #20 of 226 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2007, 01:19
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
leds, stop dreamin! if Katanec remains as our coach, than nothing will change in the first 11 for the Israel game, except that Sedlo is suspended and wont play. Vasoski will take his place as Igor Mitreski will be back from his injury. Another changes can be made only someone else gets some injuty (ne daj Boze).

I think that we saw claerly from our last couple of matches under Katanec, that doesnt change the team!

If we r talkin about "who do I wanna see in the team" than Ill go for nedzipi instead of Jancevski and Polozani, both of then proved that r way below the national quality level, and I still cant believe that Katanec is forcing Jancevski in the team. He eve took photos with Karolina p
JANCEVSKI I KAROLINA SE SLIKANI? HMMM SUMLJIVO

Makedonija naviva za vas
Makedonija saka pobeda
Milion srca-edna molitva

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in