Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2006, 19:40 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

ECQ 2008: Croatia - Macedonia 24.03.2007

vs

24.3.2007 - Хрватска-Македонија
http://www.uefa.com/Competitions/EUR...931/index.html

Now that a few days have passed since the loss to Russia i think its time to concentrate on Croatia plus like Katanec said even with the loss we are still in especially if we beat Croatia (anything is possible and last time we were in Zagreb we sure gave them a scare) we will be tied on points with them, this is a type of game that wont surprise me if we pull of an upset.

NAPRED MAKEDONIJA!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2006, 20:17
Rising Star

Teams: R.C Deportivo la Coruna. Chelsea.
Too early for this Thread.
There are 5 months to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Glory To The Hypnotoad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post #3 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2006, 20:24
unnamed1

You never know, i most say that i,m more optemist about this game then the Russian game (I hade a feeling that we will miss Pandev and Naumsoki badly for a longer time)by two simpel reasons, first is that we play away p and second is that Pandev and Naumoski will return, we gott back about 85% of our offensive force....

Still it will not be easy, Croatia have not lose one singel game, i say it again one singel game at home since the independence !!! with other words they have not lost for 14 years at home, that is an amazing reccord.... Teams like Brazil,Italy,Germany,Sweden,England E,T,C have left Croatia with out a win... but hey sometime most be the first :smileani:

If game would have been playd in Maxemir i would have estimate our chances of winning not more then 2%, the large pitch in maxemir would have not suit us att all...

But but but,,, likely the game will be platyd in Rijeka, this made our chances much bigger and i estimate our chances upo to 25-30% of winning !!! why ??? cos Rijeka have a smaller green pitch and it will suit us for sure,, it will be more easy for us to shrink the space on the pitch, that will help us for sure.... We will not need to panic, we can play our successfull away soccer with cotra play, we have Pandev in the midd who can keep the ball and creat chances... He is very importent....

Rijeka is defenitive a place who made our chnaces bigger, i dont say that we will win, but my honest feelings are much better this time then against Russia (i did not want to speak about them)

As i told, 25-30% chance for us....

post #4 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2006, 20:33 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Naum if you can plz post all the past results we had against Croatia i remember the 3-2 result in Zagreb for the Euro 2000 qual.

Here is 2 pictures from that game:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hrvatska1.jpg (9.6 KB, 443 views)
File Type: jpg Hrvatska2.jpg (8.2 KB, 440 views)
post #5 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 00:13
Premier Player

Teams: FC Vardar & Macedonia NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
You never know, i most say that i,m more optemist about this game then the Russian game (I hade a feeling that we will miss Pandev and Naumsoki badly for a longer time)by two simpel reasons, first is that we play away p and second is that Pandev and Naumoski will return, we gott back about 85% of our offensive force....

Still it will not be easy, Croatia have not lose one singel game, i say it again one singel game at home since the independence !!! with other words they have not lost for 14 years at home, that is an amazing reccord.... Teams like Brazil,Italy,Germany,Sweden,England E,T,C have left Croatia with out a win... but hey sometime most be the first :smileani:

If game would have been playd in Maxemir i would have estimate our chances of winning not more then 2%, the large pitch in maxemir would have not suit us att all...

But but but,,, likely the game will be platyd in Rijeka, this made our chances much bigger and i estimate our chances upo to 25-30% of winning !!! why ??? cos Rijeka have a smaller green pitch and it will suit us for sure,, it will be more easy for us to shrink the space on the pitch, that will help us for sure.... We will not need to panic, we can play our successfull away soccer with cotra play, we have Pandev in the midd who can keep the ball and creat chances... He is very importent....

Rijeka is defenitive a place who made our chnaces bigger, i dont say that we will win, but my honest feelings are much better this time then against Russia (i did not want to speak about them)

As i told, 25-30% chance for us....
100% se slozuvam so tebe

One name, one life - MACEDONIA -
post #6 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 05:18
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia, USA, Barcelona, Toronto FC
I agree. This should be one hell of a match. Since Our Macedonia does do better abroad the result we hope for may come true. But Croatia is playing some damn good football so it will definitely be a true test. I remember watching that Croatia-Macedonia game in Zagreb. What a goal from Sainoski. I remember that bullet he hit from about 30m out. I saw the game at a Croatian club in Canada, and they were all silent with their jaws to the floor. True entertainment I might add, lol. As for the game, Pandev and Naumoski will be a nice return. This is DEFINITELY the game that detrmines where we'll be in the campaign for Euro 2008. Anychances of first was thrown out when we played like s***t against Russia in Skopje. Our bleak and I do mean bleak chance of 2nd place rests on this game.
post #7 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 09:43
Rising Star

Quote:
(I hade a feeling that we will miss Pandev and Naumsoki badly for a longer time)by two simpel reasons, first is that we play away p and second is that Pandev and Naumoski will return, we gott back about 85% of our offensive force....
Pandev yes, but Naumsoki, what has he done for the NT, we didn't miss him at all, cause he does nothing.
He's scored what 2 goals in 16-17 caps for us, and one goal was against Andora.
The man runs a lot, goes foward and comes back in defence, but in attack the man is just as useless as Mazonv, he tries to cross the ball, but can't get it right once, he's too slow, stops our countr attacks, and has a huge temper problem, he's gotten about 7-8 yellow cards for our NT in what 16-17 games, thats more then Igor Mitreski has gotten!!!

I like the guy but don't make it like there is going to be a huge change in our NT if he comes back.

post #8 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 10:47
unnamed1

Sho znam za toa, siguren sum deka Naumoski ima pogolem vaznost, mozebi taka ne izgleda za oko ali siguren sum deka e od golem vaznost...

http://www.ffm.com.mk/mak/igrac_rep.asp?igrac=334

Наумовски Илчо
тим Матерсбург, Австрија
година на раѓање 29.07.1983
дрес 9
позиција напад
играни натпревари 16
голови 3
жолти картони 7
црвени картони 0
Клубови: ФК ГАК, ФК Малатијаспор,Maтерсбург

Za 16 utakmici ima postignato 3 golovi, da ne zaboravime deka ne beshe starter bash na site utakmici + dva cisti golovi mu beja unishteni aba bash cisti golovi so Turcija i Estonija, pa take trebashe da ima 5 golovi namesto 3, pa taka 5 golovi za 12-13 utakmici kako starter ne e losho.... + ima i assestirano gol

Ne e bash taka kako sho si mislish, osven onie 5 golovi sho gi smetam (jas licno) + nekoja assestencija dosta se dvizi, traca i se vrajka i pomajga i toa e vazno, Stojkov toa ne go pravi... A toa dvizenje jas go vikam dvizenje vo tishina a toa lujge ne go primetvat na malite ekrani ali sepak e eden mgu vazen del vo eden natprevar, dvizenje bes topka, markirash prostor...

Kako drugo site znajme deka Naumoski e daleku po talentiran od Stojkov, Maznov i Ristic, go maci problemi so povredi i celiot talent ne doajga do izrash sekogash ali so nego stalno ima nadesh, znajme sho moze da npravi i barem se nadevsh...

A za zlotite kartoni da, ali od druga strana toa kazuva deka ima i zelba i deka gori na teren i deka e nervozen koga ne mu odi...

Mene mi e zal za Ilco, tolkav golem talent, sum gledal kakva golovi ima postignato, da go videshe golot so Lokomotiv srede Moskva, takvi golovi dava samo igrac od golem potencial i ne bilo koj, tie ne beja tap in golovi... Sum videl eden kup neveruvatni golovi za GAK, pa i lani za Matteresburg...

Zalam za site povredi vo mnogu nezgoden moment... Koga beshe 19 gdini znaci pred 4 godini, koga igrashe za GAK, pa nekoj golovi ne beja normalni da ti kazam pravo, ogromen talent i potencial i zato zalam za se sho mu se sluce...

Last edited by unnamed1; November 18th, 2006 at 10:53.
post #9 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 10:59
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Naum if you can plz post all the past results we had against Croatia i remember the 3-2 result in Zagreb for the Euro 2000 qual.

Here is 2 pictures from that game:
Vaka

Zagreb, 14.10.1998
Hrvatska - Makedonija 3:2 (2:1)
0-1 Sasa Cirik, 1-1 Davor Suker, 2-1 Davor Suker, 2-2 Dzevdet Sainovski, 3-2 Zvonomir Boban

Skopje, 05.06.1999
Makedonija - Hrvatska 1:1 (0:1)
0-1 Davor Suker, 1-1 Gjorgji Hristov

Sibenik, 09.02.2003
Hrvatska - Makedonija 2:2 (1:1)
0-1 Goce Sedloski, 1-1 Darijo Srna, 1-2 Goce Toleski, 2-2 ?????

Skopje, 28.04.2004
Makedonija - Hrvatska 0:1 (0:0)
0-1 Niko Kovac

Last edited by Harry Potter; November 18th, 2006 at 11:52.
post #10 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 11:52
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Naum, ti go edituvav postov za da gi staam i datumite
post #11 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 12:19
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Quote:
Skopje, 28.04.2004
Makedonija - Hrvatska 0:1 (0:0)
0-1 Niko Kovac
Mislam Klasnic go dade golot? Ne sum 100%.
post #12 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 12:33
unnamed1

Ne sum ni jas 100% siguren, za makedonskite golgeteri sum 110% ali za Hrvatskite ne sum 100% mojata memorija veli deka Suker postigna golovi i Boban eden vo Zagreb, Suker povtorno vo Skopje, a Srna eden vo Sibenik a za vtoriot golgeter ne mozam nikako da se setam...
post #13 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 12:42
unnamed1

Imame igrano i edna utakmica protiv Hajduk Split na Poljud, utakmicata ne postoi vo Uefa ili Fifa arkivata i klalendarot bidejki ne beshe oficialna...

Hajduk Split - Makedonija 1-1 (1-0)
1-0, 1-1 Artim Sakiri

Igravme so vtor sostav osven dva do tri igraci a Sakiri go postigna golot...
post #14 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 13:59
unnamed1

Namek MK, I need to proof you the talent of Naumoski, cos this aint any goals any one can score, is not any tap in goals and it takes a speciell talent,, i have never seen Stojkov,Ristic or Maznov score goals of this klalibar,,, Naumoski have it in him, he have problems but somewhere he still have it in him and that gives you hope... Cheek out some goals...

Ovie golovi se site od lani, za Mattesrburg

http://www.bundesliga.at/archiv/inde...aison=20052006
Cheek out the 2 goals, he scord 2, I think you see where to klick to see the 2 goal, if not i can explaine.... Brilinat goal

Cheek out this goal against Wien, its crazy stuff

Ovaj gol e neveruvaten !! mora da se vidi !!!

Ovaj gol ne e kuznet sho ali sekako gol

So Glava

Laden gol, sam so golmanot, samo slushajtego spikerot na stadionot kako grmi ILCO, ILCO, ILCO

Vtoriot gol na Ilco vo ist Natprevar, povtorno grmi spikerot

Gol

Pa i nekolku golovi dade i vo kupot lani, vo sto stigna Mattersburg do finale... No gi nema na klipp...

Samo da kazav deka lani ne igrashe celi dve meseci poradi sho imashe problemi, povejke pati igrashe so injekci poradi bolki...

Mene mi e zal za ovaj talent, iskreno kazano mi e mnogu zal za onie site problemi a kolku blisku beshe do Aston Villa koga praveshe rastur vo GAK a se povrede Aston Ville ne napisa dogovor koga beshe Ilco 19, Ahhhh... Beshe i vo Catania Calcio ali GAK praveshe problemi i ne mu dade pravo za nastap, ne se sajkavam bash za sho stanuva zbor...

Da kazam slobodno deka spored mene Ilco raspolaga so pogolem talent i od Pandev,, no Pandev nikogash nemal problemi kako Ilco, ilco e roden so pogolem talent od Pandev...

Utre ke gi baram golovite sho gi dade za GAK so koj stana shampion, samo najludite golovi....
post #15 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 18:52
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Hajduk, vatreni
I agree that it may be a bit early to start discussing this match. I watched your games against Russia and England. It seems you are missing a finisher and that your defense gets a bit nervous when quick players run at them but otherwise those were two good displays.
I think the game with Mac. and Hrv. will be very close but I can't see you guys getting any points from us at home. But I am basing this on our current form. Who knows what will happen in 5 months. Israel is a team you guys can beat. Their defense is really shakey. We played the worst defensive game we've played since the Euro04 England game and still won rather handily - their first goal was basically an own goal and their second was a clear handball.
Good luck in the rest of the qualifying.

Ja! Ja sam BARABA!
Ja sam veliki Jack!
post #16 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 20:05
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
Ilco loves his coach! p Everytime he score he runs to him.

Ilco is a talented player no doubt, he is good attitude but sometimes he doesnt think.

I dislike the way Katanec used him in the England home/away matches... Ilco is a tall player and should play right at the front like a target man instead of Maznov! Just by playing like this I think our NT is attack is about 30% or more weaker, instead put Maznov out wide because he is quicker and can deliver better balls.... and Ilco can score them or even Pandev.

Ilco can hold the ball up very well and so can Pandev. Croatia is like Turkey, we have come soo close to beating them but due to poor coaching/mentality we never could... We beat Turkey this year finally and we should have beaten then many times before and I think its Croatia's turn to lose. p Basically this is another must win match and hopefully Katanec & our team would have learnt a big lesson we got from Hiddink and Russia... There is still plenty of time for this match so im not going to predict anything, we might see a new name called in our squad after our performance against Russia and I dont think Katanec will change our 3-5-2 formation.

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I don’t think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. It’s not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #17 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 21:03
Rising Star

Quote:
Namek MK, I need to proof you the talent of Naumoski,
I'm not saying he has no talent, i'm saying that, people are makeing a big deal of him not playing. When he has not show anything more then Stojkov and Maznov, in the games under Katanec, he's bearly shown anything in our NT.
Like i said he runs a lot, but he's no where to be found in attack when he's needed. I don't agree that he's more talented then Pandev and Stojov, but this is a matter of opinion.
Fact is, last season was the best he ever had in Austria, and he was the 10th Striker in the league by Austrian media, which is not that great, i do admit the fact that he played under injection, a lot of games, but look at this season he's fit but hasn't scored yet!!!!
If we don't give Ristic and some other striker a chance now, when our striker are simply horrible, i don't know when?

post #18 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 21:10
Rising Star

Quote:
Da kazam slobodno deka spored mene Ilco raspolaga so pogolem talent i od Pandev,
Objektivno Robert Popov e najtalentiran fudbaler sto sme go imale, samo povredi go osakatija i nego, a bese tolkav talent, stvarno zalosno nesto.

post #19 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 21:35
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Originally Posted by baraba
I agree that it may be a bit early to start discussing this match. I watched your games against Russia and England. It seems you are missing a finisher and that your defense gets a bit nervous when quick players run at them but otherwise those were two good displays.
I think the game with Mac. and Hrv. will be very close but I can't see you guys getting any points from us at home. But I am basing this on our current form. Who knows what will happen in 5 months. Israel is a team you guys can beat. Their defense is really shakey. We played the worst defensive game we've played since the Euro04 England game and still won rather handily - their first goal was basically an own goal and their second was a clear handball.
Good luck in the rest of the qualifying.

our coach Katanec said to us not to cry for the defeat from Russia coz we r gonna win in Croatia

Last edited by Harry Potter; November 19th, 2006 at 13:15.
post #20 of 1538 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 23:17
Rising Star

Teams: Dinamo Zagreb and Luka Modric
well ur coach iz lyingzzzzzzzz

DINAMO ZAGREB
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in