Albania - Macedonia, February 7th at 16.00 cet - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 14:21
unnamed1

Albania - Macedonia, February 7th at 16.00 cet

Tirana February 7th

Stadium:
Stadiumi Qemal Stafa (National Stadium) Capacity: 16.200 (all chairs)

Macedonia and Albania have playd 5 times before and all wos test games as the up comming one..

Macedonia - Albania 5 - 1 (in Tetovo 14.05 1994)
Albania - Macedonia 2 - 0 (in Tirana 10.02.2000)
Macedonia - Albania 1 - 0 (in Prilep 26.04.2000)
Albania - Macedonia 0 - 0 (Neutral Nenue in Behrain 5.01. 2002)
Macedonia - Albania 3 - 1 (in Prilep 20.08.2003)

Albania - Macedonia ???? (in Tirana 07.02.2007)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 14:57
unnamed1

I wish Katanec will play an 4-4-2 formation for this game

Nikolovski (Slaven Belupo)
Aleksandar Vasoski (Frankfurt)
Igor Mitreski (Energy Cottbus)
Vance Sikov (Olympiakos???)
Nikolce Noveski (Mainz) (Premier league Portsmouth?)
Vlado Lazerevski (Zenit St. Petersburg??)
Vlatko Grozdanovski (Rapid Bukaresti)
Goran Pandev (SS Lazio)
Darko Tasevski (Levski Sofia?)
Ilco Naumoski (Mattersburg)
Goran Slavkovski (FC Inter) (Manchester United?)

Grozda can also be used as right winger and i hope so since Robert Petrov CSKA is out for the game.

--------------------------Nikolovski------------------------

-------Mitreski-------Sikov-------Vasoski-----Noveski-------

--Lazerevski------Tasevski--------Pandev---Grozdanovski---

-------------------Naumoski----Slavkovski-----------------

But most likely Katanec will go for this and a 3-5-2 formation

Nikolovski (Slaven Belupo)
Igor Mitreski (Energy Cottbus)
Goce Sedloski (Mattersburg)
Nikolce Noveski (Mainz) (Premier league Portsmouth?)
Vlado Lazerevski (Zenit St. Petersburg??)
Vlatko Grozdanovski (Rapid)
Aleksandar Mitreski (1. FC Cologne)
Goran Pandev (SS Lazio)
Velice Shumulikovski Bursaspor)
Ilco Naumoski (Mattersburg)
Goran Maznov (Lookeren)

---------------------------Nikolovski-------------------------

--------------Sedloski----I Mitreski----Noveski---------------

---Lazerevski------A. Mitreski-----Velice---Grozdanovski------

------------------------Goran Pandev-----------------------

-------------------Naumoski-----Maznov--------------------

I hope Stevica Ristic will gett at least 45 min in this game.. I realy hope we can see [B]Goran Slavkovski, Vance Sikov and Sasko Pandev in this game. At least we will see what Sasko is made of, its only a test game anyway, and in test games normaly 5-6 changes are made.

I most see Sasko one more time with my own eyes before i give an final statement.

I dont belive in Sasko but i most give him an chance is only a test game, Katanec would be an bigg idiot if he dont Call Slavkovski and Sikov.

This 3 players are 17 years old, 19 years old and 21 years old.
post #3 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 15:44
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
Naum this may be a friendly game but I dont think we can afford to "test" players especially what happened during the Russia match. I'm hoping Katanec has learned something important from that match and applies it to the Albania match.

Although Stevica Ristic should be given some minutes atleast! I think Katanec may put him on if Maznov and Naumoski are ineffective. We have Stojkov aswell who is a good player but he doesnt get much recognition, he is quick, reads the play well and can cause trouble and thats what we need. He needs a big man like Naumoski or Ristic to supply him the ball and draw defenders to him so either one of them can be free...

Slavkovski!? Has he even made up his mind yet? Sasko Pandev? No Sikov? Yes.

Grozdanovski on the wing definately! we need that pace and he can be very effective against a slow defence.

Sikov should be given a few mins also just to see if he is ready to step up in to the A team when an Injury or Suspension occurs...

I think also we should start off with an attacking formation like the first one Naum posted. Its good to attack on away terrain and we can adjust early in the game.

The second half maybe slightly more defensive and maybe a change of formation with more focus on catching the oppostion out in defence. All depends on how the first half goes.

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!

Last edited by Alex-10; January 4th, 2007 at 15:53.

post #4 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 15:45
Rising Star

Teams: --Makedonija--Rabotnicki Skopje Vardar Skopje
Zasto da go povikne slavkovski? on naka ili vaka nema da bide del od sostavot sa ovie kvalifikacii oti e mnogu mlad . za Sikov moze.
ipak mene mije Zal zasto Vasoski nego ostava da Igra toa eden od nasite najdobri defansivci..

MAKEDONIJA VO SCRCETO

"Navivacka"

"Samo za Makedonija neka
se vejat Znaminja
i neka grnat
Tapani pobednicki

"Za tebe Makedonijo
ke krenam race visoko
Ke zapejam n cijot glas
za Pobeda

1981 -Tose--Proeski 2007
post #5 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 15:48
Premier Player

The midfielder from SION? I dont remember his name. I think should be called up aswell.

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #6 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 16:00
Xtratime Legend

Big road game for us in a hostile environment and it will be interesting to see how the players handle the pressure although i doubt there will be any security issues like there have been in Tetovo cause there wasnt any troubles during the Vardar-Elbasan match up.
post #7 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 16:07
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10
The midfielder from SION? I dont remember his name. I think should be called up aswell.
Mirsad Sionovski (FC Sion)

Yes why not, i would have nothing against it to see him some minutes in the 2 half, i did bring it up by my self some mothes ago. Katanec hade a go on him.

Alek the first player lits and formation is my wish, the last one is the most likely.

What happen against Russia ??? its simpel, No Pandev, No Naumoski and an injuryd Petrov. + Katanec after all this problems did go for his 3-5-2 insteed of a closed game 4-5-1 witch wos more realistic with the player problems we hade before the game.

Ristic should be given some minutes. He have wated a long time now and this is a test game.

Fanatico: Yes Sikov should defenitive gett a chance, i would be prity disappointed ïf not, i think its about time.. Sasko Pandev and Slavkovski, i know what Goran told but at least we can ask again, Sasko i have only seen him onece with my own eyes and i would like to do it again and see if there are any changes... Sikov playd against Iran away and against Paraguay and in bothe games he playd very well. Vance Sikov wos one of the reasons we beaqt Iran, with Sasa Ilic.

If Bojan Markovski sign with AEK Athen, maybe should test him as well. Its test games, i know Katanec dont think like me but and i know all this stuff i talk about will not happen but its a test game and when can you test if not in test games ?

Katanec will see this as a competive game i,m more then sure about that and will not test much.
post #8 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 16:21
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum

Yes why not, i would have nothing against it to see him some minutes in the 2 half, i did bring it up by my self some mothes ago. Katanec hade a go on him.

Alek the first player lits and formation is my wish, the last one is the most likely.

What happen against Russia ??? its simpel, No Pandev, No Naumoski and an injuryd Petrov. + Katanec after all this problems did go for his 3-5-2 insteed of a closed game 4-5-1 witch wos more realistic with the player problems we hade before the game.

Ristic should be given some minutes. He have wated a long time now and this is a test game.

Fanatico: Yes Sikov should defenitive gett a chance, i would be prity disappointed Ôf not, i think its about time.. Sasko Pandev and Slavkovski, i know what Goran told but at least we can ask again, Sasko i have only seen him onece with my own eyes and i would like to do it again and see if there are any changes... Sikov playd against Iran away and against Paraguay and in bothe games he playd very well. Vance Sikov wos one of the reasons we beaqt Iran, with Sasa Ilic.

If Bojan Markovski sign with AEK Athen, maybe should test him as well. Its test games, i know Katanec dont think like me but and i know all this stuff i talk about will not happen but its a test game and when can you test if not in test games ?

Katanec will see this as a competive game i,m more then sure about that and will not test much.

I think katanec will only make experiments with our Formation cause i read somewhere he dont want a knew player in his squad cause it will be ruin teh atmosphere. or not

MAKEDONIJA VO SCRCETO

"Navivacka"

"Samo za Makedonija neka
se vejat Znaminja
i neka grnat
Tapani pobednicki

"Za tebe Makedonijo
ke krenam race visoko
Ke zapejam n cijot glas
za Pobeda

1981 -Tose--Proeski 2007
post #9 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 16:39
unnamed1

Correct, i have read it not only onece but 1000 times that Katanec dont move an centimetre from his basic idea with fromation and players and that is also his weakness..

If you ask me i would have nothing against Cadomir Janevski on the Katanec place, Janevski are free from Olympiakos Athen and i would have love to see him insteed of Katanec. It look like Sollid and Janevski will take over Anderlecht.

Sollid and Janevski work together and he foloow the Norway coach Sollid.

I would have love them take over macedonia isnteed of Katanec cos he did show a lot of weakness to tell the true, both in the Andorra game and in the Russia game, a lot of tactical weakness.
post #10 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 18:23
Premier Player

Quote:
I would have love them take over macedonia isnteed of Katanec cos he did show a lot of weakness to tell the true, both in the Andorra game and in the Russia game, a lot of tactical weakness.
Give him a break Naum, Hes definately the best foreign coach we ever had and he got us to our highest ranking ever! in a short time! what are we now? 54?

Or would you rather Kanatralovski with his experiments against Finland 5-1?
p

OK sometimes things wont go according to plan even for the best coaches in the world. I dont know what you mean be a lot of tactical weaknesses since the fact our squad has been solid up until the Russia game.

I would like to see the Russia game to see what went wrong does any one know a link?

post #11 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 18:24
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:

Sionovski? its Mijadinovski
post #12 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 18:25
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKD Fanatico
Zasto da go povikne slavkovski? on naka ili vaka nema da bide del od sostavot sa ovie kvalifikacii oti e mnogu mlad . za Sikov moze.

od mnogu ednostavna pricina, da izigra natprevar za nas i posle da nema pravo da igra za Svedska
post #13 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 18:55
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
od mnogu ednostavna pricina, da izigra natprevar za nas i posle da nema pravo da igra za Svedska
ako e veren makedonec on ce ceka na povik:smileani:

MAKEDONIJA VO SCRCETO

"Navivacka"

"Samo za Makedonija neka
se vejat Znaminja
i neka grnat
Tapani pobednicki

"Za tebe Makedonijo
ke krenam race visoko
Ke zapejam n cijot glas
za Pobeda

1981 -Tose--Proeski 2007
post #14 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 19:02
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern MŁnchen Lazio Roma Pobeda Prilep MK NT
Well that's just a test match and that's why Katanec should test some young players or somebody that doesn't play as a starter like Vasoski or Grozdanoski.

My formation would be 4-4-2 lozenge

---------------------Pacovski 24--------------------

Lazarevski 23---Sikov 21---Vasoski 27---G.Popov 22

-------------------A.Mitreski 26---------------------

Grozdanoski 23--------------Nedzipi 22/Mijadinoski 25

-------------------Tasevski 22---------------.------

---------Risitc 24------------.--Slavkovski 17-------

I would say looks like a solid young team with big potencial.

FC Bayern MŁnchen 07/08

---------------Kahn (C)--------------
Sagnol----Lucio----v. Buyten----Lahm
Ribery-v. Bommel-Ze Roberto-Schweini
-------Klose---------------Toni-------
post #15 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 19:04
Rising Star

It could be a U22 team

MAKEDONIJA VO SCRCETO

"Navivacka"

"Samo za Makedonija neka
se vejat Znaminja
i neka grnat
Tapani pobednicki

"Za tebe Makedonijo
ke krenam race visoko
Ke zapejam n cijot glas
za Pobeda

1981 -Tose--Proeski 2007
post #16 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 19:13
Premier Player

Hey we totally forgot about R.Popov! Since he got called up for the England game he should be given a chance when we decide to play more defensive.

I'm not sure what position he plays is he a defender? or a defensive midfielder. I think I saw him on defence against England in Southampton...

post #17 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 19:14
unnamed1

Quote:
It wos a joke, however one of the poorest XT joke ever :smileani:

Aleks, your memory look to be shorter then a senile 114 years old p

Cos of Katanec we are with out any realistic chance to Q, why should i give him Credit ? that he did not rest Pandev and Naumoski against Andorra and playd with Tasevski and Ristic ?

cos he playd a suicide formation against Russia with out Pandev ? Pandev/Naumoski out and Vasoski on the bench

Kanatlarovski wos not in charge against Finaland, no i do not want to see Kanatlarovski, i,m not any Kanatlarovski fan :rollani:

Katanec is simply a madmaan nothing else, if he would have practise San Marino he would have still playd 3-5-2. If Katanec will go for 3-5-2 against Croatia on the bigg maxemir pitch we will lose and that i can guarantee with my life. I good trener should see that, and he should hev seen the mistake against Andorra who leed to the Russia mistake.

Should i give credit to Katanec cos we wos on 50 place ? i understand that you dont know much about the happenings inside the macedonian soccer and australia is far away so i do understand you.

Let me tell you that Katanec is the first coach ever who gott an human environment to coach with. For the first time ever the federation dont gett involved in the coach work and tell them who should play and who should not, for the first time a coach gett totaly free hands and for the first time a coach gett everything he ask for and for the first time the federation dont fix any games.

Give the same environment to a Macedonian and you will have at least as good results if not better.. Give Janevski the same chance to work clean with out corruption,politics and FFM bosses who tell he most play only cos they want to gett the player sold.
post #18 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 19:23
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern MŁnchen Lazio Roma Pobeda Prilep MK NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10
Hey we totally forgot about R.Popov! Since he got called up for the England game he should be given a chance when we decide to play more defensive.

I'm not sure what position he plays is he a defender? or a defensive midfielder. I think I saw him on defence against England in Southampton...
I was on several webpages like for example www.transfermarkt.de

And I saw that he Popov is a left defending wing or whatever it's called on english, while Lazarevski can play either on the left and right defending wing, but also as a winger in the mid, so Lazarevski is on of our most fleixble players. Vasoksi and Sikov are central defenders. A.Mitreski is a typicall 6er as a DM, but in KŲln he plays as a CD. Nedzipi is naturally left wing, while mijadinoski either can play as left defendern and as a wing, same goes for Grozandoksi on the opposite side.
Tasevski i stypical OM. Slavkovski and Ristic are center-forwards

That are the exactly and best position our player can play like I saw on several pages

FC Bayern MŁnchen 07/08

---------------Kahn (C)--------------
Sagnol----Lucio----v. Buyten----Lahm
Ribery-v. Bommel-Ze Roberto-Schweini
-------Klose---------------Toni-------
post #19 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 19:31
Premier Player

Quote:
Aleks, your memory look to be shorter then a senile 114 years old p
What exactly did I forget? :rollani:

Quote:
Cos of Katanec we are with out any realistic chance to Q, why should i give him Credit ? that he did not rest Pandev and Naumoski against Andorra and playd with Tasevski and Ristic ?
Naum we are the only ones who believe we have a realistic chance. IF we dont qualify, its not a suprise or anything. If we dont qualify then good postive results is allmost as good for us since we need to build a team for the future and that is what Katanec is trying to do in a way. By Future I mean in terms of the rest of the qualification period(while Katanec is in charge) and also after.

Naum about the realistic chance of Q its Katanec's fault since he played on the pitch for us??? p . Its the players that should perform as the coach intends them too and they simply didnt do that or simply the oppostion had better tactics whatever it is, I doesnt really matter.
It remains a mystery to me why he didnt rest them also. Only Katanec knows p

post #20 of 544 (permalink) Old January 4th, 2007, 19:41
unnamed1

Quote:
What exactly did I forget?
most of it p

Quote:
tactics whatever it is, I doesnt really matter.
With this post you lost all your soccer respect. How can you say so ? If you play 3-5-2 against Brazil you will gett blown away (they will kill the 3 defenders), if you play 4-5-1 at least you can gett a drow with a bit of luck.

coach and tactics are 50% the other 50% is to have good players and a good environment to work with, give it to some as well Macedonian and you will see even better results.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in