Goran Pandev - Macedonia's finest product - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 364 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2006, 13:06 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Rabotnicki K, Lazio, Macedonian NT
Goran Pandev - Macedonia's finest product

When it comes to the greatest Macedonian footballer of all time i think Goran Pandev makes the list
I know Darko Pancev was voted as Macedonian player of the century, but how do you think Pandev fares right now in comparison with our other great players?
And how do you think he will fare when his career is over?
Lets remember that darko pancev was the top scorer in the yugoslav league 4 times. Including the European Golden Boot in 1991 w/ 34 goals
but that was 15 years ago, and i think pandev would of made a killing in that league. Pancev had a miserable international club carreer having stunts with Inter, Fortuna Dusseldorf, FC Sion (Lets consider C.Zvezda as a domestic team).
Personally i already think that Goran has had a better international career than Darko Pancev, also i think Goran is our most famous player.
I also think when its all said and done Pandev will be the finest and most known footballer to ever come out of Makedonija. I also believe that he will play for even a bigger club than Lazio, hopefully in the Ch.League
So tell me your opinion how does he compare to
Pancev, Najdoski, Ringov, Doncevski, Hristov, Ciric, Sedloski, Babunski, Miceski, Sakiri, Memedi, Gjoruvski, Kanatlaroski, Saveski etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 364 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2006, 14:23
unnamed1

The best ever in order
1. Toni Saveski
2. Goran Pandev
3. Ilija Najdovski
4. Vasil Ringov
5. Sasa Ciric

Most talented
1. Goran Slavkovski
2. Ilco Naumoski
3. Gjorgi Hristov
4. Mitko Stojkovski
5. Goran Pandev

Most overrated ever
1.Darko Pancev

Biggest feel sorry for
1.Mitko Stojkovski
Huge talent ended his career at age 25, wos part of the CWC Final VFB Stuttgart-Chelsea 1998, playd great against Lokomotiv Moscow in the semifinal and assisted a goal.. He gott bigg problems with the knee...

Playd for Red Star Belgrade, Real Oviedo (La Liga premiera) and VFB Stuttgart (Bundesliga)

2. Ilco Naumoski
The problems just never ends for this ultra talented player... 23 years old today... I really feel sorry...

3. Vanco Trajanov
Arminia Bielefeld (Bundesliga)
Only 28 years old today and should have hade his best 4-5 yers left minimum but most likely have playd his last soccer games... A soccer player are as best beetween 27-32 years old, you are develuped and experienced, Vanco coul not play soccer in this 5 magic years for a soccer player... Same with Mitko Stojkovski, would have been very interesting to see what he could have done in the years between 27-32...

4.Robert Popov
Bigg Talent many problems

5. Gjorgi Hristov
One of the most talented strikers we ever hade, unlike Stojkovski and Trajanov Hristov did try to make comeback many times but it wos not worth it,, The injurys did killm him..

Best GK ever
1.Danco Celeski
2.Oka Nikolov
3.Jane Nikoloski

Best coach ever
1.Djoko Hadzievski
2.Cademir Janeski
3.Toni Saveski

4. Ilievski

Worst coach ever
1. The one and only Dragan Kanatlarovski

What ever he touch turn into disaster

Best Macedonian ever who not play for our NT
1 Marek Jankulovski
(AC Milan and TCH NT)
post #3 of 364 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2006, 14:24
Banned
World Class Player

Teams: Romania, Dinamo Buc.
pandev.. interesting pacage, macedonias defencive side with such qaulity.. and he leads the way gl Macedonia

Last edited by Harry Potter; November 20th, 2006 at 15:35.

post #4 of 364 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2006, 15:06
Rising Star

Teams: R.C Deportivo la Coruna. Chelsea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
Worst coach ever

You can say that again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Glory To The Hypnotoad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post #5 of 364 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2006, 16:01
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Most overrated ever
1.Darko Pancev
I totally disagree with Pancev being the most overrated... the guy won the golden boot in 91 on a team that had some of the best players to ever come from ex-yugoslavia. He was not only great on Red Star but he was also great on Vardar and it was no fluke he scored that many goals. People look at him and say that he failed on Inter but to me thats BS cause there was all kinds of politics involved there and those idiots ruined him, after all even the great Ronaldo ruined his career there with injuries etc... it was a big mistake for him to go there and i can honestly say that if he went to a team like Real Madrid thing might have been different. Plus you have to remember Pancev was not Savicevic he was a pure striker and a goal scorer. It's way too early to put someone like Pandev above him and Savevski also got the benefit from playing on a smaller club like AEK thats why he had a better chance to prove himself. Darko for me will always be the pride of Macedonian football!
post #6 of 364 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2006, 18:33
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
I totally disagree with Pancev being the most overrated... the guy won the golden boot in 91 on a team that had some of the best players to ever come from ex-yugoslavia. He was not only great on Red Star but he was also great on Vardar and it was no fluke he scored that many goals. People look at him and say that he failed on Inter but to me thats BS cause there was all kinds of politics involved there and those idiots ruined him, after all even the great Ronaldo ruined his career there with injuries etc... it was a big mistake for him to go there and i can honestly say that if he went to a team like Real Madrid thing might have been different. Plus you have to remember Pancev was not Savicevic he was a pure striker and a goal scorer. It's way too early to put someone like Pandev above him and Savevski also got the benefit from playing on a smaller club like AEK thats why he had a better chance to prove himself. Darko for me will always be the pride of Macedonian football!
They didnt give him the chance in Inter and I heard some where that he was voted biggest foreigner flop in the Serie A or something like that... Which in my opinion is harsh for such a talented player, if he went to another team things would have been different and it seems after that his career just went down hill which is hard to believe that this could happen to a goal scorer like him.

Pandev is more like a creative midfielder sure he is a elegant player good to watch and creates chances and even scores himself, He will become Macedonias highest goal scorer ever in international soccer and he is
only 23 at the moment.... Certainly Pandev is a star compared to the other players we have at the moment because he is doing well in a strong league and definately Pandev will be regarded as indeed one of the best and talented Macedonians to play in Serie A or any other strong league...

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #7 of 364 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2006, 12:18 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Pandev na naslovnite stranici

Tri nedeli pred derbito Roma - Lazio
Pandev na prvata strana na vesnikot Il Messaggero

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/index.php...ps=0&vis=G&tt=
post #8 of 364 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2006, 12:26
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
od istiot vesnik:

Lunedì 20 Novembre 2006 Chiudi

La lezione Capitale
di ROBERTO RENGA

ROMA - Roma e Lazio hanno segnato nelle ultime due partite nove gol ciascuna, prendendone appena uno. La Roma è passata dai due al Milan ai sette rifilati al povero Catania. La Lazio ha quasi equamente diviso il bottino: cinque all’Udinese e quattro al Messina di Giordano, finito in settimana nel solito trucco delle interviste anima e cuore. A forza di serenate alla Lazio, Bruno non se l’è sentita di fare il duro ed è nota una cosa: le squadre finiscono per rispecchiare il carattere degli allenatori.
Ecco, appunto, il tenero Messina. Contro il quale la Lazio ha comunque mostrato il meglio del proprio repertorio tattico e tecnico: un gioco pulito, esemplare diremmo. Da esposizione a Coverciano. Delio Rossi sarebbe un insegnante ideale: il suo è un calcio senza fronzoli e senza trappole e quando va, va che è una bellezza. Mauri ormai segna quanto un attaccante, Pandev è ritornato e fa solo gol di qualità e su pallonetto.*** Alla fine la Lazio largheggia e riesce a superare lo scoglio di un rigorino trasformato dal solito Riganò, che farebbe una magnifica coppia con Rocchi: uno alto e l’altro rapido.
La Lazio, come in modo più appariscente la Roma, è la prova di come si possa fare del buon calcio senza inseguire i più costosi calciatori del mondo. Da ieri in Italia si discute molto

*** Pandev se vrati so eden ubav gol kako plod na negovite sposobnosti.
post #9 of 364 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 11:00
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool, Macedonia
Worst coach, what about Santrac?
Quote:
The best ever in order
1. Toni Saveski
2. Goran Pandev
3. Ilija Najdovski
4. Vasil Ringov
5. Sasa Ciric

Most talented
1. Goran Slavkovski
2. Ilco Naumoski
3. Gjorgi Hristov
4. Mitko Stojkovski
5. Goran Pandev

Most overrated ever
1.Darko Pancev

Biggest feel sorry for
1.Mitko Stojkovski
Huge talent ended his career at age 25, wos part of the CWC Final VFB Stuttgart-Chelsea 1998, playd great against Lokomotiv Moscow in the semifinal and assisted a goal.. He gott bigg problems with the knee...

Playd for Red Star Belgrade, Real Oviedo (La Liga premiera) and VFB Stuttgart (Bundesliga)

2. Ilco Naumoski
The problems just never ends for this ultra talented player... 23 years old today... I really feel sorry...

3. Vanco Trajanov
Arminia Bielefeld (Bundesliga)
Only 28 years old today and should have hade his best 4-5 yers left minimum but most likely have playd his last soccer games... A soccer player are as best beetween 27-32 years old, you are develuped and experienced, Vanco coul not play soccer in this 5 magic years for a soccer player... Same with Mitko Stojkovski, would have been very interesting to see what he could have done in the years between 27-32...

4.Robert Popov
Bigg Talent many problems

5. Gjorgi Hristov
One of the most talented strikers we ever hade, unlike Stojkovski and Trajanov Hristov did try to make comeback many times but it wos not worth it,, The injurys did killm him..

Best GK ever
1.Danco Celeski
2.Oka Nikolov
3.Jane Nikoloski

Best coach ever
1.Djoko Hadzievski
2.Cademir Janeski
3.Toni Saveski

4. Ilievski

Worst coach ever

Best Macedonian ever who not play for our NT
1 Marek Jankulovski
(AC Milan and TCH NT)

Vlado Chernozemski - what it means to be Macedonian!
post #10 of 364 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 11:01
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool, Macedonia
Dont worry, its just another example of Naum just scratching the mef.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis

Vlado Chernozemski - what it means to be Macedonian!
post #11 of 364 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 11:15
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedonian Bandit
Worst coach, what about Santrac?
No he was with us for like what 2 games? Kanatralovski is worst coach by far...He has got fired soo many times from clubs and our NT. I dont want to see him coach our NT ever again...

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #12 of 364 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 11:48
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedonian Bandit
Dont worry, its just another example of Naum just scratching the mef.
I dont recognize Pancev as good player by the simpel fact that he could not do anything by himself.... Its a fact that Pancev did not gett the same help by the other players when he playd for Inter,Sion and also in Bundesliga with Fortuna Dusseldorf and he needed to do something on his own and obvious he did not have any capacity to do anything by hims self and this type of players are nothing to me, its not only Pancev but you have many tap in players who would do nothing with out the help by other players, Inzagi is un good exampel... Pancev did fail totaly, also MK Hooligan did forgett about Laipzig, he playd for them as well in Bundesliga with the same result, total fiasko...

I simply dont like players who cant do anything by them self, I Zvezda and Vardar everybady playd for him and it wos not that hard to be a striker then...
post #13 of 364 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 14:23
unnamed1

Just one change

Best Macedonian ever who did not play for our NT are of course Gheorghe Hagi (how could i forgett ?), First Hagi then Jankulovski....
post #14 of 364 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2006, 07:24
Premier Player

Quote:
Just one change

Best Macedonian ever who did not play for our NT are of course Gheorghe Hagi (how could i forgett ?), First Hagi then Jankulovski....
Marek who!?

post #15 of 364 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2006, 08:36
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10
Marek who!?
Who is the second best if not him ? i can not think of any so help me out, maybe Strejovski but he play for basel not for milan
post #16 of 364 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2006, 10:21
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia National Soccer Team
Naum maybe Pancev ius overrated, but you overrate Saveski.

Pandev has surpassed any macedonian player, since Saveski never played for a strong team in Seria A.. whereas Pandev is the best player in Lazio and one of the best playmakers in Italy<--still the best league in the world.

Pancev was lucky to be champ with zvezda thats all. I think he quit international soccer in a very childish way. Back in 1997 Pancev refused to play against liechtenstein away "just coz the coach wanted him to come to practise games before the match"... Pancev said "i dont need to prove myself to an MK coach" and he quit. Very childish and lame. Still Macedonia went on to defeat liechtenstein 11-1 without him.

Apart from Pandev, best talents who are yet to prove themselves are ; Robert Popov and Ilco Naumoski, and maybe Grozdanovski.
post #17 of 364 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2006, 12:36
unnamed1

Saveski is something we will not see again for many years again. My father wos on Gratski more or less everygame and he made the trip to Skopje with buss and sleep where the brother live in Vlae and returned back, only to see Saveski in action. Many storys he told me, he did this he did that. He is soccer fanatic as well..

In greece players like Rivaldo have playd, and still they see Saveski as the best foreigner ever, most say something ???

Totaly complete player.

Last edited by unnamed1; November 25th, 2006 at 12:49.
post #18 of 364 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2006, 13:00
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Macedonian

Pancev was lucky to be champ with zvezda thats all. I think he quit international soccer in a very childish way. Back in 1997 Pancev refused to play against liechtenstein away "just coz the coach wanted him to come to practise games before the match"... Pancev said "i dont need to prove myself to an MK coach" and he quit. Very childish and lame. Still Macedonia went on to defeat liechtenstein 11-1 without him.
I dont think Pancev playd in this game, the last game he playd wos against Denmark in Denmark i belive... we lost 1-0...

He playd 5-6 games for macedonia (i think it wos 6) and scord only one, in the test game VS Slovanija say my memory...

In the Q games that he playd, he wos never really close to score. We did dominate the game against Denmark who edned 1-1, in the first 45 min it wos only macedonia, we did not win very much cos of him, he gott a idiotic red card, ellbow.

Fact is that not so many did like Pancev personality, player like Milko Djurovski and Bosko Djurovski culd hardly stand him..
post #19 of 364 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2006, 18:50 Thread Starter
Rising Star

post #20 of 364 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2006, 20:05
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia National Soccer Team
Quote:
I dont think Pancev playd in this game, the last game he playd wos against Denmark in Denmark i belive... we lost 1-0...

He playd 5-6 games for macedonia (i think it wos 6) and scord only one, in the test game VS Slovanija say my memory...

In the Q games that he playd, he wos never really close to score. We did dominate the game against Denmark who edned 1-1, in the first 45 min it wos only macedonia, we did not win very much cos of him, he gott a idiotic red card, ellbow.

Fact is that not so many did like Pancev personality, player like Milko Djurovski and Bosko Djurovski culd hardly stand him..

I said that Pancev DID NOT play against leichtenstein because he did not want to go to training. So the game against Denmark away was probably hes last game.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in