Originally Posted by X-Terminator
Yeah that doesn't sound professional, may I can help you with your carrear I have very good connection over here in Germany >> Baden Würrtemberg/Stuttgart region. I could manage for playing a test match in second or third Bundesliga like in Karslruhe SC, SSV Reutlingen, Stuttgarter Kickers, or VFB Stuttgart second team.
Do you have some informations from you like a Video or Photos or your Playerdescripsion or something?
ya...well i used to live in a achen. i moved to canada when i was 11. my granparents live in Karlsruhe. I just went to germany for a trial with fortuna dusseldorf. i was way out of shape and i didnt expect all that hard training. but i pulled through and got a invite back. if i train hard for it, i think i could play regionalliga for sure.
ill post some of my accomplishments right here:
-I finished my last season with Windsor F.C. Nationals (U-18) and we played in the top league in Canada (South Region Soccer League), finished 2nd in season
- we finished top 10 in the whole country of canada
-Also receiver Most Dedicated Player/midfield MVP for that season as well (Windsor FC Nationals 05-06)
--Started all 16 games, 7 goals and 17 assists on the left midfield
-Finished in the quarter finals in the Ontario Cup this year.
-We are ranked 11th in all Canada right now
-Scored 4 goals and assisted 6 goals in 12 games this season on the left midfield position
-Received several MVP's and several top scorer awards
-Played high school soccer for a top team, St. Anne’s High School and we also play in the highest league. 4 year starter. .JMSS showcase finalists, Southern Ontario Finalists
-Had several America Division 1 colleges interested
-Received Coaches award senior year of high school
-Could play CPSL (professional Canadian League) soccer in Canada
- Played with some U21 Canadian National team players at a soccer convention last year in Michigan. I am not canadian though.
- I averaged more than 1 goal per game during the Indoor League last year (12 goals in 10 games)
-Indoor soccer league champs 3 years in a row
-Ontario Cup semi-finalists in 2002-2003 with Tecumseh Warriors
-Received most of my training in Germany from very competitive teams
-Trained with a Michigan Vardar team that was 1-2 years older than me. The team played in the Super Y-League. Best youth league in the USA. They are currently ranked among the best youth soccer clubs in all of North America (I couldn’t play for them since I lived 1-2 hours away and I couldn’t make it there 4-5 times a week.
-I am about 5 foot and 9 inches tall and weigh about 148-150 pounds
-Attended top tournaments around the United States. Canton Cup, Mid-American tournament
-MVP of tournament 2 years ago
- I was supposed to go and try out for the Columbus Krew(pro. MLS team)
- I am also a freshman at a Canadian College. I also play on the varsity soccer team. Our team plays in the OCAA. I am the only freshman that’s a regular for the team. I started every single league game and every tournament game. I scored 3 goals in total on the left midfield position. I averaged about 80 minutes a game. I was 1 of 6 players to play every single game out of a 25 man roster. i was the only freshman out of those 6.
Also will most likely win freshman of the year
***My biggest accomplishment was during the last Christmas break while I was down in Germany. I was invited for a trial/tryout for a professional team named Fortuna Düsseldorf 95. I played with their youth u19 team and they are one of the best in Germany. I played very good and they invited me back in the Summer time so that I can play with the 1st team. ***
might be missing something, but theres most of the accomplishmnets and hightlights