Goran Slavkovski - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 614 (permalink) Old October 16th, 2006, 02:08 Thread Starter
Rookie

Teams: SS Lazio, Inter Milan, FK Pelister, Macedonian NT
Goran Slavkovski

Whats happening with Goran Slavkovski?? Which NT is he gonna play for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 614 (permalink) Old October 16th, 2006, 06:33
unnamed1

Not much happened since he made his serie a debut. however his still very young and honestly the Inter attack look scary this year with many stars so its hard to take a place in the team... He is not even 18 yet but maybe it would be better if Inter loan him out to a Serie B team so he can gett some senior action..
post #3 of 614 (permalink) Old October 16th, 2006, 13:05
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Croatia

post #4 of 614 (permalink) Old October 16th, 2006, 13:43
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
he wont play for any NT untill he make 18
post #5 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 00:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

if he loved Macedonia so much would he choose before 18? I wouldn't want a guy on my NT if he waited to choose... kind of like this Rakitic in Basel
post #6 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 03:25
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
if he loved Macedonia so much would he choose before 18? I wouldn't want a guy on my NT if he waited to choose... kind of like this Rakitic in Basel
Why should he pick when he is not ready to play. He wont get called up to the Macedonian NT either way so by coming out and talking about playing for Macedonia wont get anything done. When he starts playing in Italy and is ready to play for a NT he will play for Macedonia. He knows he can play for either country, so why rush it when you are not ready?

People that should be in Bardovci before they come back to xtratime
1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS!!!
post #7 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 03:27
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

I don't know, to me it seems like he is waiting for the best option, choosing whats best for him, if he really does feel Macedonian, would he just straight up say "I want to play for Macedonia"
post #8 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 05:53
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
He will make his decision because when your 18 your much wiser. :rollani: I don't know, to a lot of Macedonians this a simple decision but like HS said I think he is thinking about his career. So he can play in WC and EC...

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #9 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 07:08
unnamed1

I dont know why you sre so intereted HS, i know you are obsessed by Macedonian soccer but still ? Since he dont have croat roots only Macedonia and Sweden is un option for him so with the new fifa rules Croatia are out from the picture forever... And if you ask Goran he have never been part of that picture since he say that wos only words from Croat madia, a media he have never speak with...

Its beewten Macedonia and Sweden,, so fare he have not decide and he have turn down all U-21,U-19 and U-17 calls from bothe Sweden and Macedonia....

Macedonia have the adventage since his father told so and that wos not made up by the media sinve his father wos in macedonia in person and told so..
post #10 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 12:02
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia National Soccer Team
I think that he will end up playing for Sweden, if he was so proud of his macedonian roots he would have atleast played for our under 19's team.
Recently our under 19s coach called Slavkovski to play for macedonia in the euro qualifiers also stating that he can play upto 5 matches with the macedonia under 19s and by fifa rules, still be allowed to switch teams and eventually play for sweden if he wants. He still didnt come.
Rooney was only 17 when he played for England A team, so i dont wanna hear this crap like "hes too young"... is he too young to play for our under 21s? or under 19s? i dont think so. I think the guy will pick Sweden.
post #11 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 13:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

I am not expecting him to play for Croatia, but if he truely loves Macedonia would he say he would want to play for you? taking this long means he is thinking about Sweden
post #12 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 13:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Macedonian
I think that he will end up playing for Sweden, if he was so proud of his macedonian roots he would have atleast played for our under 19's team.
Recently our under 19s coach called Slavkovski to play for macedonia in the euro qualifiers also stating that he can play upto 5 matches with the macedonia under 19s and by fifa rules, still be allowed to switch teams and eventually play for sweden if he wants. He still didnt come.
Rooney was only 17 when he played for England A team, so i dont wanna hear this crap like "hes too young"... is he too young to play for our under 21s? or under 19s? i dont think so. I think the guy will pick Sweden.
yes, some people get it!
post #13 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 15:31
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Macedonian
He is a star there is no need to have him playing for the u-19 or u-21 team. What is going to happen if he played for the U-19 or U-21 NT nothing. He can only get hurt and do damage to his place in the Inter team. Its not like he is looking to get sold to a better team or better league. If he wants to play for Sweden he would have for their NT but he has not. Plus the Sweds dont really care about him the way we do. His time will come and he will play for Macedonia.
You guys have to understand the situation he is in. At his age he is near the Inter first team why would he risk that to play for the U-19 or U-21 team?

1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

post #14 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 15:34
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
yes, some people get it!
We are getting the fact that you care so much about a player that has no link to your team or country, we just dont understand why? I think you fear him playing for Macedonia, why I have no idea?
I am still waiting to hear him say he will play for Sweden. The way you make it sound, since he has not said Yes to Macedonia he will be playing for Sweden. Well, guess what he has not said Yes to Sweden either. So how will he play for Sweden?

1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

post #15 of 614 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2006, 22:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

usually, it this situation, other than Kuckovic when it comes to players from our region, they pick the "bigger" name when they take this long to decide
post #16 of 614 (permalink) Old November 28th, 2006, 17:42
Rising Star

Teams: Rabotnicki K, Lazio, Macedonian NT
Man Utd interested...

Some of our media have made it public that Man Utd are interested in signing Goran Slavkovski during the winter period...
Is this kid that talented, has someone seen him play?
If he chooses to play for Makedonija and go on to score alot of goals for us then he will be considered a god in Makedonija, and we will build him a statue in front of Gradski, kinda like Jordan has here in Chicago
But if he chooses to play for Sweden, Croatia, England??...
then he will be considered the biggest sellout in Makedonija
he will be in a category with MJankulovski, ivica iliev, mario djurovski and vlado ilievski in basketball.
post #17 of 614 (permalink) Old November 29th, 2006, 04:59
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool, Macedonia
It is dissapointing that he makes us all wait for his selection, but personally i dont care! If he chose Macedonia by now i would be more interested, although he is a talent and many people are interested in his future. But realistically it's up to him. If he plays for Sweden, big deal, many Macedonians, Croatians, Serbs and others have played for other nations so this is just another case. Where is he now anyway, i haven't noticed him scoring for Inter Primavera league?

Vlado Chernozemski - what it means to be Macedonian!
post #18 of 614 (permalink) Old November 29th, 2006, 07:22
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
In the Inter youth.
post #19 of 614 (permalink) Old November 29th, 2006, 09:35
unnamed1

Goran Slavkovski will start against Messina today, it will be interesting and i wish him luck.. His first senior game this season a part from the test games this summer..

I really hope Manchester will gett him ( i did read it in international media as well so most likely they are interested for real) He will gett much more chances in manchester to develup then in Inter the comming year, Manchester use youthe talents in the FA cup and the league cup very often and use the best in CL and the liga, so he will play a large nummber of games in the FA cup and the league cup if the sign him... Manchester will be a good place to develup in for sure..

PS, Goran will play for Macedonia, have patience ! he is only a kid and need to develup first, he is very talented but he is not ready for any NT yet, at this moment it will not be any deference with him in the NT but in 2-3 years it will cos he wil develup all the time and become a bigg player.
post #20 of 614 (permalink) Old November 29th, 2006, 14:52
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia National Soccer Team
Naum, why do you constantly kid yourself? He isnt ready for national team? If Rooney was ready to play for England at 16 i think Slavkovski is read at 17 and a half. As ive said b4, atleast he is ready for under 21s BUT he isnt sure who he wants to play for- we all know this so stop trying to find excuses for Slavkovski's lack of national pride.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in