ECQ 2008: Macedonia - Russia 15.11.2006 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 482 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2006, 20:35
unnamed1

ECQ 2008: Macedonia - Russia 15.11.2006

Pandev (suspended) Naumoski (suspended) Petrov (will go through operation)

Wwll this 3 players are not easy to replace but this is the only option as i see it and i dont think Katanec will move from his 3-5-2 formation...

---------------------------Nikolovski----------------------------

-------Mitreski------------Sedloski----------Noveski-------------

---Lazarevski-------Mitreski------------Shumulikovski-----Sakiri--

----------------------------Tasevski----------------------------

----------------- Maznov--------------Stojkov------------------

Can also be like this

---Lazarevski-------Mitreski------------Shumulikovski-----?????--

-----------------------------Sakiri------------------------------

Use Sakiri as play maker cos he can deliver balls, but then we have the other problem, who will run on the left flank ???

Also one more problem will show up at HT i dont think Sakiri have power for more then 45 min so who will replace Saki ?

Ritsic is maybe a player who will be good at international level as well, but problem is that we dont know and this is not a test game to say the least, is not a game for experiment.. Ristic is a Wild Card and so i dont know at all.....

I think my first option is better

-----------------------------Tasevski---------------------------

We need a left foot who can cross the ball and Saki is the only one a part from Petrov... Tasevski will be the play maker and this will be un great chance for him to have its major break through, we most hope on that.... Tasevski is talented and now its time to shine

If we are 1-0 up at HT we can make it, we most put everything on one card the first 45 min, Saki will gett tired and in the 2 half we will need to defend... Vasoski in Sakiri out at HT.... Vasoski will have defence as main task....

With Vasoski,Sedlo, Mitreski and Noveski we can hold out... This is my scenario...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 482 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2006, 21:11
Ice
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia NT, Jacksonville Jaguars and Strumica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
With Vasoski,Sedlo, Mitreski and Noveski we can hold out... This is my scenario...
This four can withstand any pressure. They are a brick wall for the opposing team.

But we need a goal first. I don't think Maznov can do it. I think that he sucks. Maybe Ristic as a sub if Maznov don't show off well.

Draw is no good for us. This game Katanec should place all we have on one card. Either we win or we lose. Draw is no good for us, it will just make things easy for Croatia and England.

Douglas Adams quote :

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
post #3 of 482 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2006, 23:08
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia National Soccer Team
This is the worste scenario, our two best strikers out against Russia!!!
With them playing i would have bet on a 50% chance for a Macedonia win.
Now its like a 20% chance for a Macedonia win.
Now is the chance for Katanec to call Bajevski back in the national team, he is way better than Maznov.

Stojkov and Maznov though will probably end up playing up front, if sakiri shapes up he will probably play one half as playmaker, than Tasevski should swap him. This game will be a chance for Macedonia to show if they can score without Pandev and Naumoski... which i doubt.

post #4 of 482 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2006, 23:17
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern München Lazio Roma Pobeda Prilep MK NT
I think he should give Ristc the chance to proove hisselfe.

Lazarevski can play on the left either on the left wing, just like Grozdanovski......Or even Braga is a other possbility. We also have Popov from Athens...
But I would put Braga in, he can play the Russian Football mentality. He was one of the best against CSKA Moskva 3 years ago

That's my fav. formation:

-----------Nikolovski-----------

---Mitreski--Vasoski--Noveski---

Braga--A.Mitreski--Sumu--Sakiri

-----------Tasevski-----------

-----Stojkov-----Risitc--------

*Italic and underlined Propably not in the first team

Our Bench would look like this

------------Pacovski-------------

--Sedloski--Ivanovski--Kralevski--

Grozda--Gilson--R.Popov--G.Popov

------------Nedzipi--------------

-----Maznov-----Bajevski--------

*Black, most probable nomination from Katanec

FC Bayern München 07/08

---------------Kahn (C)--------------
Sagnol----Lucio----v. Buyten----Lahm
Ribery-v. Bommel-Ze Roberto-Schweini
-------Klose---------------Toni-------

Last edited by X-Terminator; October 11th, 2006 at 23:40.
post #5 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 02:29
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
Braga, Bajevski come on be serious!

Teams Pld W D L GF GA Pts
England 4 2 1 1 6 2 7
Croatia 3 2 1 0 9 0 7
Israel 3 2 1 0 6 2 7
Macedonia 4 2 1 1 4 1 7
Russia 3 1 2 0 3 1 5
Estonia 3 0 0 3 0 4 0
Andorra 4 0 0 4 1 19 0

So far England have come back to reality and are on the same points as us after 4 games(who would have thought)!?

They play Andorra next which is guaranteed 3points and we must keep the pressure on by defeating Russia!

Our Next game against Russia at home is CRUCIAL. Russia are not a very good away team and we MUST get all 3 points to end the year on a high note and go into the Croatia match next year with confidence to cause an upset.

Naum, I think this option is also our best.

-------Sedloski------------Mitreski----------Noveski-------------

Maybe Grozdanovski will be back and he can take Sakiri's place. I think Sakiri should play because he gives his all every time and he will definately help us up front. When he came on against we started to play better and he delivered some dangerous crosses and run and played well.

Sakiri, Tasevski and Stojkov all the players are preety quick and all of them can pass well, also Stojkov does get into dangerous positions at times and an early goal will make this game a lot easier for us.

We should perhaps play similar like we did against Andorra for the 1st 30mins and put this Russia side under pressure, after all they are not a strong away team and their team is also very young and not very well experienced.

Ristic in my opinion should be given the chance he is the only real goal scorer that we have(sure he playes in the Macedonian league which isnt the best) but he does know how to find the back of the net often and wont be afraid to take shots and make the keeper work and THATS what we need, against England both Home and Away games we barely troubled Robinson much and we could have won if we took more shots instead of trying to play the extra pass in a 1-2 and up losing it.

We must take advantage of corners and set piece plays and get an early goal and then im sure we can hold and go on the counter and put this game beyond doubt, im looking forward to this match and also im a bit nervous but I believe we can do it!.

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I don’t think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. It’s not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!

Last edited by Alex-10; October 12th, 2006 at 05:11.
post #6 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 07:13
unnamed1

As a matter of fact i do agree, Goran Popov is un option now, i forgott about him... He have not impress but we need a left foot...

Sakiri is much more experienced then Tasevski so Sakiri should start as play maker and then Tasevski enter when Saki is tired at HT... Goran Popov is the only left foot we have out side Petrov,Pandev and Sakiri and we need a left foot on the flank...

Good idea by Terminator...
post #7 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 07:43
Rising Star

Alex-10 i like your squad, id change Igor Mitreski for Alex Vasoski though.
post #8 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 07:44
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Macedonian
Alex-10 i like your squad, id change Igor Mitreski for Alex Vasoski though.
I wouldnt, he doesnt need to be dropped for any reason.

Last edited by MacoBoy; October 12th, 2006 at 07:50.
post #9 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 09:52
Rising Star

Vasoski is worth 3.5million euros.
Igor Mitreski is worth about 1million euros.

Vasoski plays in Bundesliga
Igor Mitreski plays in second german league.

Need anymore reasons?
post #10 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 09:55
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
Quote:
Vasoski is worth 3.5million euros.
Igor Mitreski is worth about 1million euros.

Vasoski plays in Bundesliga
Igor Mitreski plays in second german league.

Need anymore reasons?
Igor was worth 4 million when he played in Champions League with Spartak Moscow. Arsenal and Bayern Munich and even Chelsea and Portsmouth were interested in him.

Igor Mitreski plays in the same league as Vasoski and Noveski. Igor plays for Energie Cottbus...

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I don’t think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. It’s not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!

Last edited by Alex-10; October 12th, 2006 at 10:05.
post #11 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 10:02
Rising Star

Sorry, my mistake i assumed Cottbus dropped out of the bundesliga this season.
post #12 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 10:30
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10
Our Next game against Russia at home is CRUCIAL. Russia are not a very good away team and we MUST get all 3 points to end the year on a high note and go into the Croatia match next year with confidence to cause an upset
I agree Alek....

After have seen some action from The Russia-Estonia game i would say that my confidence i hade about the Russsia game before the Andorra game are beck with 30%...

Russia hade many shots on goal but most of the Poom saves wos not any difficult saves... As a matter of fact Estonia hade 3 really good chances to score, they really should have taken care at least one of them... Russia have difficultys when some one contra strikes it seems...

Most say that the Russia goal wos a pure offside goal, terrible by the Reff....

Hidink wos very lucky to not gett fired last day, he needed help from the reff to survive...

I gett piss of when i see teams score clear offside goals like that, like last day and many times before the reff is close to the situation, makes you doubt about the honesty in the sport...

We can as a matter of fact pull it of against Russia even with out Petrov and Pandev....

I dont klnow how Russia playd VS Croatia and Israel, if some one did see some action then tell... I did read they did not impress but did some when see actions of the game ?
post #13 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 10:32
World Class Player

Quote:
Sorry, my mistake i assumed Cottbus dropped out of the bundesliga this season.
...and they are all regulars in their own clubs and also our national team for a long especially Mitreski and Vasoski. Noveski not so long he made his debut 2 years ago against Czech in Skopje I think it was.
post #14 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 10:49
Star Player

Teams: DINAMO & CHELSEA
is goce still captain of Makedonija ?

Football champion!
Live stream Live streaming
post #15 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 11:01
World Class Player

Yup.
post #16 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 11:05
Star Player

Teams: DINAMO & CHELSEA

Football champion!
Live stream Live streaming
post #17 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 12:05
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Inter and Macedonia NT, Socceroos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
I dont klnow how Russia playd VS Croatia and Israel, if some one did see some action then tell... I did read they did not impress but did some when see actions of the game ?
I watched the Russia vs Croatia match, and to tell you the truth Russia were not impressive at all. In the first half they were very poor and couldnt put two passes together consecutively. In the second half they improved abit and they at least had some decent opportunitites on goal, and a few which could have went in if they had abit more luck. In the second half Croatia were quite poor as well.

Seems like Russia has massacred their home performances for this Euro qualifying campaign. They used to be much more frightening to play in Moscow or St.Petersburg.

All i can say is that i still believe we can beat Russia without Pandev, Petrov and Naumoski. For me, their replacements should be Tasevski, Stojkov and G.Popov or even R.Popov, eventhough he isnt naturally a left sided player. Stojkov, imo should be a starter even when our whole squad is in full fitness, and if it wasnt for his lack of playing time for Partizan, i think this would have been the case. Pandev is a huge loss, eventhough we have decent replacements in Sakiri and Tasevski. In my books Tasevski should get the nod ahead of Sakiri, since Sakiri isnt really up to scratch fitness wise, plus Tasevski has impressed me when he came on in Skopje as a sub for Jancevski.

Some of you have said to play Sakiri in replacement for Petrov, but i am not sure if he can cover that well. Firstly that left wing back spot requires high fitness levels, due to the defensive and attacking duties that come along with that position. Secondly I also have my doubts over Sakiri's defensive abilities, and i see him as more of an attacking orientated player. So imo G.Popov should cover in that position.

R.I.P TOSE PROESKI....VOICE OF AN ANGEL

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS

Last edited by vlepnat; October 12th, 2006 at 12:10.
post #18 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 14:06
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10

-------Sedloski----------I. Mitreski----------Noveski-------------

---Lazarevski------A. Mitreski------------Sumulikovski------Sakiri-

----------------- Maznov---------------Stojkov-----------------

IMO this is the most realistic line up for the Russia game. Since Pandev is out and it is well known that Tasevski few times got in late in the games on his place, he will take his place vs Russia too. Same for Petrov and Sakiri, they swap places few times and also Naumoski and Stojkov. I think even Stojkov is better than Naumoski, but Tasevski and Pandev, way too big difference, we cant compare them.
post #19 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 14:21
unnamed1

Lets smoke this corrupt russian basterds in Skopje !!!! after heard a lot about teams and federation who fix reffs in europ over the last two years i would not be suprised if russia did pay this reff as Makedonski Sport do sense.... Like he hade a list of the players who hade yellow card and he did not hesitate when chance wos given to book them...

this is something that russian can do, ther nations and system is corrupted and this is useal in russia and this can very much be the true.

this side we most beat in skopje simpel as that, even with me on the pitch if its necessary, the assholes most be smoken...

"ЖОЛТИЦА" ЗА ПАНДЕВ И НАУМОСКИ

Дали Русија замеша прсти во картоните!?

Колку се сакаат во моментов Грузија и Русија и дали арбитрите дојдоа во Ла Вела со нарачка од нашиот следен противник!?

Чуден беше односот на грузискиот судија Лаша Силагава, кој беше престрог кон нашите фудбалери, а посебно кон Пандев и Наумоски. На двајцата им покажа жолти картони иако можеше да помине без тоа. Сепак, судијата се однесуваше како да има список на фудбалери од нашиот тим кои имаат добиено по еден жолт картон. Без мислење му покажа опомена на Пандев во 9. минута кога падна пред голот на Колдо и бараше пенал. За Наумоски судијата се двоумеше, но ја искористи шансата и му покажа жолт иако стануваше збор за дуел во кој двајцата играчи се бореа за топка.

Среќа што и премногу квалитетни за овие т.н фудбалери од Андора па така Силагава не можеше да влијае на резултатот.

Вака, колатералната штета сега е само тоа што Пандев и Наумоски немаат право за настап на дуелот со Русија на "Градски" на 15 ноември.

Андорците заслужија уште црвени картони

Сивиера може да жали што не беше единствениот дивјак во составот на Андора кој предвреме доби црвен картон. Остана сам овој играч во соблекувалната иако таму заслужија место барем уште двајца играчи на домашниот состав. Беа премногу гриби, а судиите ги толерираа.

Маваа и не бираа средства како да ги повредуваат нашите фудбалери. Сивеира во 24. минута докажа зошто Андора е репрезентација со најмногу црвени картони. Само за потсетување дека вчера за оваа репрезентација поради исклучувања на претходните средби не играа тројца казнети играчи. Место да видат како се игра фудбал тие се тепаат и потоа никој не ги сака. Само ние и Естонија ќе играме кај нив во планините, додека големите како Англија, Русија, Хрватска и Израел се заштитени дури и од УЕФА.

Цела година без гол од гости

Добра серија на нашиот национален тим. Вчера на државниот празник, но и на неколку дена пред својот 13. роденден репрезентацијата ни донесе радости. Повторно непоразени од едно квалификациско костување и повторно без примен гол. Во август 2005 година примивме дури 5 во Финска. Потоа следеа 0:0 со Холандија, 0:1 кај Естонија, 0:0 со Англија и сега 0:3 против Андора. Оваа серија се надеваме дека ќе продолжи и следната година и првото гостување во март кај Хрватска. Тоа што не примаме голови на гости е доволен доказ дека нашата одбрана игра перфектно. Браво!

Тренталанџе ни носи среќа

Поранешниот италијански судија Тренталанџе се појави во Андора пред средбата на нашиот национален тим. Тоа беше добар знак затоа што го видовме судијата кој пред 5-6 години ни донесе среќа на "Градски" со досудените два пенали против Р. Ирска кога победивме со 3:2. Сега Тренталанџе во улога на контролор на судењето од УЕФА. Ни донесе среќа во Скопје, но и вчера во Ла Вела.

Бабунски меѓу навивачите

На трибините на стадионот "Комунал" и Бобан Бабунски, поранешниот в.д селектор на Македонија. Тој точно пред една година седеше на нашата клупа и на оној меч со Холандија, а сега искористи шанса да го види националниот тим. Бабунски живее во Барселона и моментално е директор за развој во ФФМ. Во негова придружба беше и поранешниот репрезентативен голман Антонио Филевски.
post #20 of 482 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 14:21
Rising Star

Teams: R.C Deportivo la Coruna. Chelsea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlepnat
So imo G.Popov should cover in that position.
G.Popov must not play, Katanec saw at the game vs Bulgaria that he's no good, and hasn't called him up since, to bring him back is the wrong thing to do, we must find someone else to fill the position, but who???

Sakiri will go to much in attack, so he's not an option for that position, maybe that guy from Sileks that when to some Czech team this winter, MS wrote that he was the best left back in our league, Saso Gorgiev, or Gorgievski, something like that, although i follow our league very closely i don't know much about him. Saso Lazarevski was great at that position back in 2003 i remember his great game against Turkey away, but he's totally out of form.

This is a bigger problem then Pandev not playing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in