Xtratime Community banner

URGENT READ - SYDNEY COVERAGE OF MACEDONIA v ENGLAND

410 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Macedonian Bandit 
#1 ·
Setanta is available in many pubs and bars in Sydney. I will be at STAR CITY - Score Bar, definite coverage of the game. Scruffy Murphys also has it. If you call up Setanta, they will tell you all venues where it is available. STAR CITY- Score Bar is the shot. Ajde batki, make an effort to get there this morning, game kicks off at 5am. Soberetese i ajde ke se vidime vo Score Bar. Ajde, Macedonia doesnt play England everyday, this is our home game, lets make it our home BAR! See you there!

#2 ·
Im heading to the Croatian club in about an hour and a half...im going for a marathon...Im watching the Russia - Croatia match, then Kuwait vs Australia, and then finally the BIG ONE.......drum rollllll.....MACEDONIA vs England....$25 entry

I cant waitttttt

#3 ·
One other thing. If you are thinking of going to the Croatian club, i called them today and they said they would charge $25 for entry. Now, on Setanta the PPV Pay Per View games are the Croatia game and the Serbia game. The Macedonia match is free to air on Setanta so they should not charge anything, just the way SCore Bar and Scruffy's are televising.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.