The forum of KOMITI is hacked! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:05 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Shkėndija & Shqiperia
The forum of KOMITI is hacked!

www.komiti.com.mk/forum has been hacked. From spread words I have heard some members of www.ballistet.com/forum did it.

Merma ngoj oj motra e Shkjaut!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:11
BANNED!
Rising Star

Teams: FC Vardar & Macedonia NT
I posle barat lugje da bidam smiren i da zboruvam so vakvi zivotni..Nema nikako so vakvi pleminja sozivot, zatoa cel den vcera i dens probav da vlezam na forumot...:frustrat: :frustrat:
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:30
Ice
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia NT, Jacksonville Jaguars and Strumica
From the komiti forum:

Quote:
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
Does this is considered a hack?! As far as I know this is not a hack. It simply can't connect to its DB. I'm not excluding the possibility that some members overloaded the forum with DenialOfService, but it is not a hack. They had problems with SMF before.

QiShkina, do you have a screenshot of the actual hack if it happened? If not, please do not spread disinformation. Their primary site, www.komiti.com is intact, so no one has gotten to their system.

And BTW, how this thread belongs here?

Douglas Adams quote :

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:36 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Well, I just opened this thread to tell you guys what I have heard ... and for giving opinions, like you did!
How come, before they could connect to database and now they cant?
It is a bit confusing.
I just wrote what I have heard from Ballistet forum ... maybe its not true, I cannot give more facts about this.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:51
Ice
Rising Star

Quote:
How come, before they could connect to database and now they cant?
It is a bit confusing.
Their DB is down due to high usage or hardware failure. It happens all the time. Trust me I know. This is definetily not a hack. Usualy when there is a hack or website defacement, the 'author' leaves a message.

Douglas Adams quote :

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:57 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Well Hacking, doesnt mean that from that moment the web site or forum is ures and u can put messages or change the content of the web site.
Hacking could be flooding with boots and disconect ure database from ure main page, Forum indeed
Take care

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 02:06
Ice
Rising Star

As I said, DenialOfService attempt may have been made, but DoS is the simplest and stupidest attack. But I don't think that's the case.

On the other hand, hack literally means to get possesion of someones box and do whatever you want.

Take care

Douglas Adams quote :

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 02:38 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Dos is simplest and stupidest, but when u make dos with 999999 boots and you use some other database cracking programs then we have to do with something else.
Take care again

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 05:43
unnamed1

Ovaj topic nama vrska i treba cela da se izvadi,, kako prvo ova e forum za ljubitelite na fudbalot a ne e ultra forum,,, zato ne gledam pricina zasto da se otvora posebni topici sto se slucuva na ultra forumite...

I kako drugo baram ja ne sum cerashen tuka i znam zasto odluce da go otvirish ovaj topic,,, ima skriana provokacija vo cela ova rabota.....

Qishkina:

Ti se molam,,, ti se pisuva za Mak fudbal ?? poveli pisuvaj kolku sto sakash !!!! i da se razberime na civiliziran nacin, dodeka imash drugi nameri ti se molam napustigo forum.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:57
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Takvi raboti cesto se slucuvaat na obicni forumi. Ne e hakuvan vo nikoj slucaj.

QiShkina, na pocetok dobro si diskutirase za fudbal, fudbal i samo za fudbal, ne navleguvaj vo politika bidejki taa tema ne e dobra.

Topic closed.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in