Darko Tasevski - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 07:35 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Levski
Darko Tasevski

My team Levski is close to signing Darko Tasevski of Metalurg Zaporozhiya. Can you tell me anything about him?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 11:39
unnamed1

Problem is that Ukranian Metalurg make problems with the transfer, most likely they ask more money from Levski then they first asked about....

However i have not been update on this case in the last 3 or 4 dyas ! have you any news ?

Well Darko is a midd player and have a play maker role, before he went to Ukraine this year he wos ranked as one of the biggest Macedonian Talents and the Best Vardar player... He started very Good in Ukraine and did impress on the Ukraine media and they named him Mardona of the balkans.. Ukranian giant Dinamo Kiev did show interess for this players after his good start but Tesevski did lose some form in the last 7- 8 games and all of the sudden he wos not starter and Dinamo interess did cool down...
Levski Sofia did note him at the test game between Macedonia and Bulgaria when Tasevski playd very good in the second half... I would be very happy if Metalurg let him sign for your team since i know that Levski is a team with bigg CL ambitions and that would be a great progress for him to play for a team who would maybe play in the CL groups, he will develup and also with good play in CL ther is a good chance that even bigger teams will note him since CL is a bigg world wide media center...

Last edited by unnamed1; August 31st, 2006 at 14:52.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 13:05 Thread Starter
Rising Star

10x for the info.
Our coach said that the president is doing everything that's up to him to sign Tasevski, but there are still negotiations in progress. From what I hear we are really close to signing him. Problem is -we are not about to spend big money on ANY player and that icludes balkan maradonas or european Ronaldinho. That's just our policy. In the last 2 and a half year we have spent not more than 200-300K euros on new players...so I doubt we are going to pay more than this amount to Metalurg.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 15:45
unnamed1

Ok ! if you know something soon then post it here... At least i,m interested so let me know.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 19:45 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Tomorrow Atanas Bornosuzov(a midfielder) is expected to pass themedical examinations, and if everything is OK he will sign, so that leaves Darko Tasevski out of the picture...
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2006, 14:50
unnamed1

My predict wos 100% Levski Sofia made the groups !!!

pe3uctop:

today it say in bulgar media will most likely faind solution allready by the evening.... Last time Metalurg made problems on the transfer money,,,, but now Levski are willing to puy 1 million dollars and money are not any problem for Levski any more and maybe thats my Levski people did travel to Ukraine again,, and he scord two goal in Uefa cup last week...

Will be good for our NT midd player and play maker to gett games against Barcelona and Chelsea, good for our NT it selfs,,, the 21 years old will develup and also many can see CL so many can gett the eyes on him...
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2006, 16:59
Premier Player

Teams: Juve & Macedonia
I agree would be a dream move(not the club Levski) but the experience gained and the amount of exposure he will get on the international stage. I would also be able to watch him play on TV of course p

"We never needed any leg-ups from anyone, in fact I donít think there ever were any. We always played our best, beating the best sides; we deserved those titles on the pitch. Itís not fair the players, and the fans, should pay." Pavel Nedved - Legend!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2006, 18:57
unnamed1

what wrong with Levski p I,m a CSKA fan so i should hate them :frustrat p and yet i,m not a bugarofil
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 15:36 Thread Starter
Rising Star

1 mln is insane for that kind of player. I can GUARANTEE you we will NOT pay more than 300-400 K for him. Furthermore his contract expires next summer and we can negotiate with him in the winter and he will come for practically no transfer fee. The transfer window for Bulgaria and the CL has closed now, we got another central midfielder that Stoilov wanted very much - Georgi Surmov from Chernomorets Burgas. The rumour is that we will try to get Tasevski on a free transfer next summer...
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 15:39 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Alex-10, Levski is better team and a better place for a young player than 99.99% of the teams in the world. Yep, sure he can wait for Barcelona or Chelsea to call him, but... I seriously doubt they will..
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2006, 16:49
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe3ucTop
1 mln is insane for that kind of player. I can GUARANTEE you we will NOT pay more than 300-400 K for him. Furthermore his contract expires next summer and we can negotiate with him in the winter and he will come for practically no transfer fee. The transfer window for Bulgaria and the CL has closed now, we got another central midfielder that Stoilov wanted very much - Georgi Surmov from Chernomorets Burgas. The rumour is that we will try to get Tasevski on a free transfer next summer...
Man what can i say ??? my mistake !! or more like our media and i gett sick of our media !!! just full of shit !!!! i start to wonder why i even read it ????
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2006, 00:35
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
the last few times when BG clubs paid 1mln+ for players, they didnt get the expected value in return. This is actually why Levski switched to concentrating on their youth team a bit more. Cska had the same problems with paying a lot for players which (surprise,surprise) ran away and sued the club for not paying them any wages for a while(which I believe they won since it was true). Whats annoying for them though(which is why I dislike them the most) is that they still use the same old policy of trying to buy the best and developed there is instead of developing their own talents. Before they use to take them but now times changed and market forces are in place which makes things harder and fiascos such as the one vs Hajduk Kula arent a major surprise.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in