Which players are starting For the National team? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 07:58 Thread Starter
Rookie

Teams: Barcelona,Makedonija
Which players are starting For the National team?

i know we have a friendly tomo against ecuador and ive been looking at uefa and fifa for the full maco squad and i cant find anything.the reason i want to know on who is in the starting eleven and on the bench is for my fifa world cup game that i just got.i know you can select the default option but im sure that the squad has been updated already,i just want to use the best only in this game,rather than fidling around with the whole team and shifting the line ups constantly.

"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 09:45
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
According to MS the starting line up for Ecuador will be:

Nikolovski

Weiss
I. Mitreski
Sedloski

Lazarevski
Sumulikoski
Sakiri
Jancevski
R. Petrov

Naumoski
Maznov
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 10:43
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool, Macedonia
Zdravo zivo. This Macedonian squad as we know is missing 5-6 of our best players, but coach Katanec has an agenda. And that is to get this squad to perform as a team and play football. This is not a bad thing that we are missing so many players but a learning curve for Katanec, the Macedonian team and staff and us supporters. I think if we can get a result like a draw and get some positives here against Ecuador, who is a WC team we are looking at some positive times ahead. You cannot look at all the negatives and injured players but rather work with what you have and go forward with that. Katanec and his squad will be put to the test and i am looking forward to a good performance.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 11:18
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Welcome to both of you guys. Pece go on uefa.com and under our World Cup qualifying matches against Holland last year would be quite close to our best starting 11.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 11:32
unnamed1

I will be realistic as much as possible, i dont see the pints with this game since we playd with out more then 50% of our strength, and unfortunately this are our best players as well... So since we hade prity bigg injury problems against Bulgaria as well the Estonia game will be the first game under Katanec as coach that we will enter the pitch with the beat possible team... But problem will be that they will run out on the Tallin pitch with out put the team together under the new Katanec style and tactics and i think they needed 2-3 games under the new Style to gett used to it... This games wos supposed to be used for that and put the team together. It cant be good to just run out on the pitch with out one singel test game as a complete team, well lucky that Estonia is not the best team in the world but they are not any Malta as well, but we beat them 2-4 in Tallin two years ago...

well todays game! well we have what we have today and we should try to do the best out of it, firts of all i think 3-5-2 formation can be suicide against the very fast and technical euadorians who will play at the wc for a reasons, well katanec are very definite about this formation and he will most likely never change it,,, honesly i dont belive that Players like Mitreski and Sedloski have the speed for 3-5-2 formation, about wiess i dont know? maybe Harry can tell cuz he have seen him many times so he know if he have speed or not, speedy deffenders are A and B in a formation like this....

I,m happy to see Sakiri as a midd player,, we need him there, good to see him at the midd and not in attack. I,m suprised that Jancevski and Lazarevski will start on the midd and not Grozdanovski and Tasevski,, cuz against Bulagaria when this two entered in the 2 half we did as a matter of fact rise the game with two levels, we created some good chances and the midd gott much more speed and creativity !!!! so i,m suprised this are not starters.. Last day i did read that Robert Petrov is injuryd??? well letshopehe will play cuz he can be good as winger , he have a good left cross, and Sakiri will play as play maker insted as i see it...

Good to see that Naumovski can play, i belived he will dropt from the team as well, so good to see him,, i,m a bit suprised that Stojkov will not be his partner up front, Stojkov did impress in Belgium after his injury and scord some goal,, he signed with a new team as well, Maznov did not impress against Bulgaria and he have hade a very poor year in Turkey...

Finaly! where can i see the game???? today i see on that Kanal5 web that they dont have the game on its programe-((((
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2006, 00:30 Thread Starter
Rookie

ok cool sweet thanks for posting the squad up.ill take a look at the uefa site also to check the more powerful squad.pitty i cant watch the game here,maybe my cable tv might show there games on espn during the qualifiers for euro.

"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2006, 13:24
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Pece, u dont have satelite? Kanal 5 showed the match on sat, they will also show the game with Turkey.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2006, 00:50 Thread Starter
Rookie

no i dont have satelite,i only have basic cable.i dont even have espn because they cut it off,im waiting for the qualifiers to start so i can pay extra for that channel,its no use to me know since the nba,nhl and all the good sports on that channel are comming to an end.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in