Cup Finals: Shkėndija '79 vs. Makedonija Gj.P. - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 19:25 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Juventus, Shkėndija
Cup Finals: Shkėndija '79 vs. Makedonija Gj.P.

Shkėndija is in the step of club history and as a cup champion they will play in Uefa Cup.

Forza Shkendija.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 19:30
unnamed1

Pa covek zasto vas vi se dade pravo da pisuvata na albanskiot forum?????? ne se sejkavash???
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 19:33 Thread Starter
Star Player

Keep it English please. And if you don't have anything to say about the match don't destroy my thread.

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 19:35
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny
Keep it English please. And if you don't have anything to say about the match don't destroy my thread.
Go gledas li ti covekov, keep it in english :eekani:

FM sto cekas, lock and delete.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 19:36
unnamed1

Ne be brat so ovaj narod nema krajot da se vide!!! badiala e ostajgo neka pisuva samiot....

Last edited by unnamed1; May 13th, 2006 at 19:42.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 19:41 Thread Starter
Star Player

I think that Makedonija Gj.P. has no chance to win in this match. The stadium will be full with Shkendija supporters as well as Shkendija has more to play for, while MGP has secured its spot in the Uefa Cup already. It's bad that we won't have Despotovski due to 3 yellows plus may not have our primary GoalKeeper Armend Elezi who dislocated his arm in the semifinals match.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:03
Premier Player

post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:04
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Quote:
Ova e Makedonski forum mozeme ako sakame ili na Makedonski ili na Angliski. Sega sakame na Makedonski, ako ti smeta kako sto ti e receno, odi si na tvojot forum.

People that should be in Bardovci before they come back to xtratime
1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS!!!
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:06
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMako
LMAO, that was sick. But, what did I expect they are as ugly as ugly gets.

People that should be in Bardovci before they come back to xtratime
1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS!!!
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:08
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonec vo TO
Ova e Makedonski forum mozeme ako sakame ili na Makedonski ili na Angliski. Sega sakame na Makedonski, ako ti smeta kako sto ti e receno, odi si na tvojot forum.
Makedonec Vo To,,, krajno vreme e da go stavish benny vo tvojot signatur...

Fast maco,, lele,, barem ne trebat da stravuvat da gi zemame nivnite cupi LOL (typical face)
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:10
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I think that Makedonija Gj.P. has no chance to win in this match. The stadium will be full with Shkendija supporters as well as Shkendija has more to play for, while MGP has secured its spot in the Uefa Cup already. It's bad that we won't have Despotovski due to 3 yellows plus may not have our primary GoalKeeper Armend Elezi who dislocated his arm in the semifinals match.
Well you may have a lot of Skendija fans at the game but Makedonija GP has there very loyal fan group "lavovi" who i'm sure will be in large numbers for this one i mean just look at few years back when Napredok didnt even have any real fans at the game and they barely lost to Sloga. If i had to predict i would pick Makedonija GP on PK's. btw how many of you are getting tickets for this game? and does FFM give equal number of tickets to both sides?
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:12 Thread Starter
Star Player

It should also be mentioned, that Shkėndija is much stronger than the actual champion of the league Rabotnicki who won the league by buying referees. Shkendija beat them twicee, destroyed them.

Also we beat Vardar at home and tied them in their own home, even though our club had everything against us, the federetion the racist media, bought the refs.

If it wasn't for racism and descrimination, Shkendija would be in first place.

Forza Shkendija.
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:14
Premier Player

You are talking about racism, are you black or what. Do you know what racism is?
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:15 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Well you may have a lot of Skendija fans at the game but Makedonija GP has there very loyal fan group "lavovi" who i'm sure will be in large numbers for this one i mean just look at few years back when Napredok didnt even have any real fans at the game and they barely lost to Sloga. If i had to predict i would pick Makedonija GP on PK's. btw how many of you are getting tickets for this game? and does FFM give equal number of tickets to both sides?
We want to buy the whole stadium but they will not give us that, they will give tickets for free to anybody that wants to come towars MGP's side.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:15
unnamed1

Quote:
It should also be mentioned, that Shkėndija is much stronger than the actual champion of the league Rabotnicki who won the league by buying referees. Shkendija beat them twicee, destroyed them.

Also we beat Vardar at home and tied them in their own home, even though our club had everything against us, the federetion the racist media, bought the refs.

If it wasn't for racism and descrimination, Shkendija would be in first place.

Forza Shkendija.

ovaj ne e zdrav,, do koga vaka da go trpime?
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:17
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Oh come on now you can blame many teams for fixing games but Rabotnicki is clearly the best and most proffesional team in Prva Liga and there is no way Skendija is better then them even if they did beat them it doesnt mean much its all a matter of time and how much the team needed to win just look at how Rabotnicki beat Vardar when it counted the most.
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:18 Thread Starter
Star Player

Shkendija is stronger than Rabotnicki, I guarantee it. If we played in Bundesliga and fair environment, Shkendija would be in first place.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:21
Premier Player

Loooooool
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:22
unnamed1

abe ambis sto zborash seriozno so nego? ne gledash deka majtap pravi
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2006, 20:22
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Shkendija is stronger than Rabotnicki, I guarantee it. If we played in Bundesliga and fair environment, Shkendija would be in first place.
Dont be so sure and Bundesliga is not a fair environment because i saw with my own eyes today how there refs are corrupt while i watched the Hamburg-Werder game there refs clearly cost Hamburg the game and the number 2 spot in the standings. But anyways vo pravo e Naum poke ic ne se raspravam so sakas pisi.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in