Inter Milan debut for Slavkovski - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 07:50
unnamed1

Inter Milan debut for Slavkovski

woooooow man! I think this deserve its own topic as 17 years old he make Inter debut.... Just a month ago his parents and Slavkovski told to Macedonia media that Macedonia NT is still more then a option for Slavkovski but that he need to focus on Inter until he make the age 18 at least....

Thanks for the info TMRO!!! my day could have not started better

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=22884&L=en

GORAN SLAVKOVSKI PROFILE
Saturday, 06 May 2006 15:00:01
MILAN - Goran Slavkovski, a striker who plays for Inter's Allievi Nazionali team coached by Antonio Manicone and Marco Monti, has been named by Roberto Mancini for Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 37 match against Siena.

Born on 8 April 1989 in Skravlinge, Sweden, Slavkovski was bought from Malmoe in the summer of 2005 after a successful try-out in Interello last spring. He has scored over 200 goals for the Malmoe academy teams, and in his first season with Inter's Allievi Nazionali has reached the playoffs of the national championship, scoring 11 goals.

Of Macedonian origins, Slavkovski has dual nationality. He stands 1.91m tall, weighs 78kg and is part of the Swedish U17 national team.

"He's a classic centre-forward with excellent physical qualities and is a natural scorer," says Antonio Manicone of Slavkovski. "Mainly right-footed, he also shoots well with his left foot. Tactically he is improving and he's a polite, level-headed and intelligent boy. He has plenty of room for improvement because of these qualities, and the decision to bring him to Inter confirms the club's attention and skill in the search for new talents."

Slavkovski will wear the number 89 shirt.

Quote:
Of Macedonian origins, Slavkovski has dual nationality. He stands 1.91m tall, weighs 78kg and is part of the Swedish U17 national team.
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=22884&L=en

This is not true!!! he is still not port of any NT and have not playd one singel minute for Sweden U-17!!!
Here is the prooof
http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t2svff.aspx?p=342174

AS they told they will decide when he is 18 years old..... CRoatia is out of the Q they told,,, its beetwen Macedonia and Sweden,,,, however is parents say Macedonia is most likely, he visit Macedonia every year and speak the language buoyant....

They told MS (Makedonski sport) that is hard to turn down Macedonia when they ask for him so much as they do,,, also they told MS that they gott angry when they read false news in the macedonia media that Slavkovski did not want to speak with MIrsad Jonuz on the telephone ! pure lies they told!!!! he is proud to gett the call from Macedonia NT but he is only 16 years old (two month ago he wos only 16) so we need to wait a bit, at the moment Inter is priority until he make 18...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 08:14
unnamed1

Here is a pic of Slavkovski in his room

What is interesting here is the flags in the background

right click on the picture and then save picture as !!!! then go to the map picture and maximum the picture and you see the seet background !!!! you can clear and see the track of sunbeam on bothe flags.....

Also you can see that the sunbeam are yellow combinate with the red flag,,, as far as i know ther is only one flag of that sort

KUTLESH
post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 08:15
unnamed1

Slavkovski is the 4 Macedonian who have been involved in the clubb FC Inter over the last 10 years

Darko Pancev
Goran Pandev
Ace Stojkov
Goran Slavkovski

post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 08:35
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
probably won't start against siena but i think he'll get some minutes in the second half as this is not an important game for us...

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 10:47
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Great news, should be interesting to see how he goes.
post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 11:24
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Great for him! But until I see him palying for Macedonia I wont be so proud of him!
post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 13:23
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
Great for him! But until I see him palying for Macedonia I wont be so proud of him!
Yes you are righet at some point but all derections at this point say that he will play for us...

A part from that the boy have a Katlush in his room he deserve respect for that
post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 13:27
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
A part from that the boy have a Katlush in his room he deserve respect for that
do u remember the boy that used to be proud Macedonian from Nederland? I think he played for Utrecht. He hed even bigger Kutles flag and he end up playing for Nederland U-17
post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 13:44
unnamed1

Yes thats true Filip,, better we wait and see what happen,,, but i have my eye on him-)
post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 14:29
BANNED!
Rising Star

Teams: FC Vardar & Macedonia NT
Koga ke odluci deka ke saka da igra za Makedonija togash ke pocni da mi bidi gajle.
post #11 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 15:53
Expecto patronum!
Legend

84' Seventeen-year-old Swedish striker Goran Slavkovski, who plays for the academy's Allievi Nazionali team, replaces Martins and become the youngest player to make his Inter debut since Giuseppe Bergomi.
post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 18:07
BANNED!
Rising Star

Today in Sweden's biggest sport newspaper it said OUR biggest young talent..I'm convienced that when the day come's that he will play for Sweden.
post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 20:16
unnamed1

Yee and tomorrow Makedonski Sport will have report as well,,, The 17 years old Macedonian Slavkovski the youngest ever Inter player to Make serieA debut

Anyway here is pictures of the Slavkovski History day...

But i dont care!!! as long he dont pic croatia its oki for me,,, its no catastrophe if he pick sweden,, but still Macedonia is closer...

post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 20:19
Xtratime Legend

Abe nas coek e se gleda po slikite bravos Goran Slavkovski and i hope he joins our NT soon btw is he wearing number 89 or does it look like that?
post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 20:24
unnamed1

In the last pic he remind of Pancev,,, precisely the same style,, look real close,, also the hair-)))
post #16 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 20:24
BANNED!
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Abe nas coek e se gleda po slikite bravos Goran Slavkovski and i hope he joins our NT soon btw is he wearing number 89 or does it look like that?
Da broj 89
post #17 of 63 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 20:25
unnamed1

Quote:
btw is he wearing number 89 or does it look like that?

I think its just look like that
post #18 of 63 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2006, 00:06
Premier Player

Quote:
Yes, he is wearing number 89

One name, one life - MACEDONIA -
post #19 of 63 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2006, 00:07
Premier Player

Alal da mu e na maliov. Mnogu ke me razocara ako ne ja izbere Makedonija a vo sprotivno ke bidam mnogu sreken i zadovolen. Togas ke vidam i pogolema perpektiva vo nasiot fudbal.

post #20 of 63 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2006, 00:08
Premier Player

Daj te da napravime edna akcija pa da najdime nesto email ili slicno od nego vo Inter i da mu pisuvame deka sakame da igra za Makedonija. Na toj nacin mozebi ke go ubedime i nie.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in