Macedonian Youth Cup - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2006, 21:55 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119
Macedonian Youth Cup

Извлечени куп двојките за младите категории
http://ffm.com.mk/mak/vest.asp?id=1186


Денеска во просториите на ФФМ беа извлечени двојките за третото коло од младинскиот куп на Македонија:

Вардар - Слога Ј./Беласица
Цементарница - Работнички К.
Македонија ЃП- Тетекс
Башкими - Силекс

Првите средби се играат на 30.03 2006 а реванш натпреварите на 13.04. Почетокот на средбите е во 15ч.

Во кадетска конкуренција се среќаваат:
Тетекс/Осогово- Слога Ј./Беласица
Шкендија - Работнички К.
Брегалница К.- Маџари С.
Цементарница-Пелистер


If anyone has more info and can tell us some more about the youth cup plz post here i especially want to know if there is a list of past winners and who has won the most youth cups?
Ambis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2006, 23:34
Premier Player
 
TMRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Copenhagen
Teams: FC Vardar & Macedonia NT
Posts: 2,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Извлечени куп двојките за младите категории
http://ffm.com.mk/mak/vest.asp?id=1186


Денеска во просториите на ФФМ беа извлечени двојките за третото коло од младинскиот куп на Македонија:

Вардар - Слога Ј./Беласица
Цементарница - Работнички К.
Македонија ЃП- Тетекс
Башкими - Силекс

Првите средби се играат на 30.03 2006 а реванш натпреварите на 13.04. Почетокот на средбите е во 15ч.

Во кадетска конкуренција се среќаваат:
Тетекс/Осогово- Слога Ј./Беласица
Шкендија - Работнички К.
Брегалница К.- Маџари С.
Цементарница-Пелистер


If anyone has more info and can tell us some more about the youth cup plz post here i especially want to know if there is a list of past winners and who has won the most youth cups?
PA se znae deka Vardar ima pobedeno najmnogu trofei....
Se salam, ne znam jas tocno no se nadevam deka nekoj ke ni dade korisna informacija...

One name, one life - MACEDONIA -
TMRO is offline  
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 05:08
World Class Player
 
MacoBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Posts: 8,892
Belasica is my guess..
MacoBoy is offline  
 
post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 05:32
Rising Star
 
Tragedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 216
somebody please translate this for me ?

Favorite Teams

Crevena Zvezda, Schalke04 Gladbach, Vardar FK, Ajax
Tragedy is offline  
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 07:59
unnamed1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Its about the Macedonian cup as the topic say,,, here is the Q final line up....

U-19

Vardar - Sloga / Belasica ( sloga-belasica are yet to play) Vardar will play the winner of this two
Cementarnica-Rabotnicki
Makedonija-Teteks
Baskimi-Sileks

U-17
Skendija-Rabotnicki
Bregalnica-Madzari Solidarnost
Cementarnica-Pelister
Sloga/Belasica-Teteks/Osogovo

last 16 games
Teteks-Osogovo
Sloga-Belasica



Some ask who have won most youthe titles but could not faind any info.... But i,m 110% sure that Vardar/Sloga/Belasica/Pelister are the onece who have been dominate Macedonian youthe soccer the last 12 years....

I don,t thibnk any one outside this 4 teams have ever won any cup or league and i think it will be prity much the same this year...

Belasica/Sloga is heavy game,,, they meat allrady now but that could have easy have been the final as well..
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 10:02
Legend
 
Poland-Cement's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Bielsko-Biała, Poland
Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Posts: 14,901
Wooow, Cementarnica in quaterfinal in U-19 and U-17 as well Good job boys :thmbup:

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
Poland-Cement is offline  
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 19:04
Rising Star
 
Tragedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 216
i just watched all the highlights and all that on Macedonian TV channel. Why is it indoor?

Some of these U19 teams are very weak. some where pretty good but some where terrible. Prilep lost like 8-1

Favorite Teams

Crevena Zvezda, Schalke04 Gladbach, Vardar FK, Ajax
Tragedy is offline  
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 19:15
Expecto patronum!
Legend
 
Harry Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Macedonia, where the sun shines
Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Posts: 13,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy
i just watched all the highlights and all that on Macedonian TV channel. Why is it indoor?

Some of these U19 teams are very weak. some where pretty good but some where terrible. Prilep lost like 8-1

indoor? wha channel did u watched?
Harry Potter is offline  
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 19:20
Rising Star
 
Tragedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 216
i dont know. i have a sitelite with pink tv and all that, bosnian channel and a macedonian channel and all the games where played indoor

Favorite Teams

Crevena Zvezda, Schalke04 Gladbach, Vardar FK, Ajax
Tragedy is offline  
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 20:32 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy
i just watched all the highlights and all that on Macedonian TV channel. Why is it indoor?

Some of these U19 teams are very weak. some where pretty good but some where terrible. Prilep lost like 8-1
No no that is totally different thats the Junior Kup that they show on A1+ its a kids indoor league this here is the Youth Cup of Macedonian football the real outdoor game.
Ambis is offline  
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 20:55
Rising Star
 
Tragedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
No no that is totally different thats the Junior Kup that they show on A1+ its a kids indoor league this here is the Youth Cup of Macedonian football the real outdoor game.

oh i see. lol

how old where those kids that they showed? they seemed pretty big

Favorite Teams

Crevena Zvezda, Schalke04 Gladbach, Vardar FK, Ajax
Tragedy is offline  
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 22:32 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy
how old where those kids that they showed? they seemed pretty big
I dont know for sure but i think they were under 17.
Ambis is offline  
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2006, 23:17
Expecto patronum!
Legend
 
Harry Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Macedonia, where the sun shines
Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Posts: 13,563
ohhhh, yup, thats Junior Cup. the kids r from 13-16 years old
Harry Potter is offline  
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2006, 01:24
Rising Star
 
Tragedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 216
oh i got it confused lol, sorry

Favorite Teams

Crevena Zvezda, Schalke04 Gladbach, Vardar FK, Ajax
Tragedy is offline  
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2006, 10:00
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
Posts: 1,887
Off topic: Tragedy, aren't the macedonian football clubs good enought for you?
Romanticar is offline  
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2006, 13:36
unnamed1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Tragedy:

I know your father is serb and mother Macedonian but soon is time that you decide... Summer is soon...

As i told on PM when you ask me,,, Macedonian youth clubb will be better for you i think and Belasica Strumica is the team for you....

Istatov will open a soccer school very soon,, kids will stay at the school for long periods so you will have to live in Dojran.

I can not tell the exact date when it will open and i cant tell if they stay the school will cost money are be for free,,, Most likely only very talenteds kids will be let in so you will maybe need to show your skills,,, but i cant tell anything for sure about this either, jsut my personal gees what is more logical..

But look,, best would be if you personal ask about all rules, when it will open and possible money???

CONTACT
tel. +389 34 227 556
fax. +389 34 227 555
address. Motel "Istatov", 1485 Nov Dojran

Here you can faind Istatov him self and you may ask all this things.... Greatings

Have you decide anything yet???
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2006, 18:13
Expecto patronum!
Legend
 
Harry Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Macedonia, where the sun shines
Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Posts: 13,563
wait a minute, whats the thing about him? is he a player? where?
Harry Potter is offline  
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2006, 21:08 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 27,119
МЛАДИНСКА КВАЛИТЕТНА ЛИГА НА МАКЕДОНИЈА

Во дербито Пелистер подобар од Вардар

РЕЗУЛТАТИ - 23 КОЛО
ВАРДАР - ПЕЛИСТЕР 0:1
ПОБЕДА - СИЛЕКС 1:0
ФИЛИП ВТОРИ - ЦЕМЕНТАРНИЦА 1:1
МАКЕДОНИЈА ГП - БАШКИМИ 2:1
БРЕГАЛНИЦА К. - БЕЛАСИЦА 0:1
ТИКВЕШ - КАРАОРМАН 1:2
МФК - РАБОТНИЧКИ К. 0:1
ШКЕНДИЈА 79 - ТЕТЕКС 3:3
ТУРНОВО - СЛОГА Ј. 2:1
МАЏАРИ - РЕНОВА 5:1

ТАБЕЛА



Идно 24 коло
Беласица - Македонија ГП
Башкими - Маџари
Ренова - МФК
Работнички К. - Филип втори
Цементарница - Вардар
Пелистер - Шкендија79
Тетекс - Турново
Слога Ј. - Победа
Силекс - Тиквеш
Караорман - Брегалница К.

http://www.sport.com.mk/?ItemID=B195...63B6B7559A1C23
Ambis is offline  
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2006, 23:18
Rising Star
 
Tragedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticar
Off topic: Tragedy, aren't the macedonian football clubs good enought for you?
, uhmm i never saida anything wrong, i never said iam to good. i just said some teams sucks and they lost 13-1, so that tells you that their not very good.

Favorite Teams

Crevena Zvezda, Schalke04 Gladbach, Vardar FK, Ajax
Tragedy is offline  
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2006, 23:32
Rising Star
 
Tragedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
Tragedy:

I know your father is serb and mother Macedonian but soon is time that you decide... Summer is soon...

As i told on PM when you ask me,,, Macedonian youth clubb will be better for you i think and Belasica Strumica is the team for you....

Istatov will open a soccer school very soon,, kids will stay at the school for long periods so you will have to live in Dojran.

I can not tell the exact date when it will open and i cant tell if they stay the school will cost money are be for free,,, Most likely only very talenteds kids will be let in so you will maybe need to show your skills,,, but i cant tell anything for sure about this either, jsut my personal gees what is more logical..

But look,, best would be if you personal ask about all rules, when it will open and possible money???

CONTACT
tel. +389 34 227 556
fax. +389 34 227 555
address. Motel "Istatov", 1485 Nov Dojran

Here you can faind Istatov him self and you may ask all this things.... Greatings

Have you decide anything yet???
Hey, i am going to macedonia with my family in august. I also think Macedonia is the better place for me right now. Serbia have a too developed youth system. They already know who will be playing for who and if they will make an apperance for the U17 or 19 or u21 National Team. Macedonia is still upcoming and working its way up, which is great.

I think that if i can play with top clubs in Germany I SHOULD (not for sure, but should) be able to play in macedonia.

As for now, i think iam going back to europe in the summer. Hopefully Macedonia, and Germany (maybe Serbia) and i want to see if i can make it. I also might play Division 1 College soccer in the USA. Honestly my goal is to make the U19, u21 Mac. national team (might sound stupid, but its my goal, realisticly), i just need to be seen. I was also thinking of taking a year of school and stay in europe and travel countries to see if i can make it. If not come back to the USA and go to school. If i can make it, i will obviously stay there.

Thanks for the contact to, you do know your stuff

Iam not a fluent Macedonian speaker, i speak more serb but its pretty close. Hopefully he speaks english. ill give him a call pretty soon and see whats going on.

Thanks a lot


ps. if you people thought that i was cocky or whatever, sorry that wasnt my intention or anything like that...

Favorite Teams

Crevena Zvezda, Schalke04 Gladbach, Vardar FK, Ajax
Tragedy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome