Athens Lawn Tennis Club, Athens, Greece
Stadium Capacity: 1500
07 April - 09 April 2006
Day 1: 1100 hrs (0800 hrs GMT) tbc
Day 2: 1400 hrs (1100 hrs GMT) tbc
Day 3: 1100 hrs (0800 hrs GMT) tbc
Surface: Clay (Red Clay) - Outdoors
Ball Type: Wilson Tour Davis Cup

If we win we will face Zimbabwe or Norway....
http://www.daviscup.com/results/ea2.asp

We have won Group 4 and Group 3 back to back in two years and no its time to gett make it to Group 1 and play against bigg guns...
http://www.daviscup.com/results/ea2.asp

Last year group 3
http://www.daviscup.com/results/ea3.asp

Our probable line up in Greece will be

Ilija Martinovski
Age 16
Ranking
2006:
COSAT (5) b18
ITF (49) b18
2005:
ITF (3) b16

Lazar Magdincev
Age 25
Career High INDESIT ATP Ranking - Singles: 339
Career High Stanford ATP Doubles Ranking: 275

Predrag Rusevski
Age 22
Career High INDESIT ATP Ranking - Singles: 718
Career High Stanford ATP Doubles Ranking: 646

Evghenii Corduneanu
Career High INDESIT ATP Ranking 1226
Career High Stanford ATP Doubles Ranking: 1108

Macedonian coach: SEVCENKO

Ilija Martinovski will most probable play in the singels and become the youngest Davis Cup player ever....

If we beat Greece and Slovenija lose we will be the 3 best X-Yugo nation after Croatia and Serbia...

Will be a hard away game in Greece but we are not with out a chance,, home audience will tru to insult our player but they will need to focus and pump them up instead... Martinovski is our most talented player but he is only 16 and can a 16 years old kid keep his focus? 16 years old kids don,t have super great mentality...

Ther will be Macedonian fans as well, it will be organize trip to Greece for this 3 days 07 April - 09 April 2006.. I would have love if games wos playd in Macedonia but now we have to try anyway...

Fans who can not see it on TV or be in athen can follow the game on Davis cup homepage game by game....

Players with Macedonian orgin that have not chosen to play for us are..

Boris Pashanski
Age 23
Career High INDESIT ATP Ranking - Singles: 55

Greg Rusedski
Age 32
Career High INDESIT ATP Ranking - Singles: 4 (10/6/1997)
present ranking: 48

Aleksandar Vlaski
age 23
Career High INDESIT ATP Ranking - Singles: 303 (10/10/2005)

Darko Madjarovski
Age 22
Career High INDESIT ATP Ranking - Singles: 332 (10/27/2003)

Aleksandar Cvetkov
Age 20
Career High INDESIT ATP Ranking - Singles: 1488 (2/6/2006)

Is a scandal that at least 3 of this players not play for Macedonia!!!!

Pashanski-Martinovski would have been a strong future sigel pair, Vlaski and Magdincev would have been good reserves !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 13:57
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Od sakogash ne znajev za Rusedski? Makedonec tatko i majka ili...?
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 14:13
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacoBoy
Od sakogash ne znajev za Rusedski? Makedonec tatko i majka ili...?
Ne znam bash tocno, izgleda tatkomu bidejki toj ima prezime Rusedski sto lici na Rusevski sto ke igra za nas kako reserv... Rusedski e roden co Canada igrashe za Canada a posle igrashe za Anglija GB....

Ali toj e star sega, 33 godini ke pravi... Boris Pashanski ima samo 23 i ima dobar rank vo ATP-55..... Toj igra za srbija :frustrat: Martinovski se uste e mnogu mlad i ne znam kako ke bide fokusiran?? znajki kakvi se grcite... Abe gledav ednash vaterpolo na grcka TV i cela sala grmit, abe ovie se fanaticari nevideni...

post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 14:18
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Hate it to break to you, but Pasanski was born and raised in Belgrade. Just like Sasa Ciric for instance was born and raised in Macedonia. And claiming Rusedski is Maco is just hilarious.

http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/...arch=Pashanski
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 14:32
unnamed1

I did not say that Pashanski is born in Macedonia, i just told he is by Macedonian orgin...

Is not bad that your best ranked tennis player is Macedonian
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 14:37
Xtratime Legend

Actually Novak Djokovic, 18 years old is our best player. But Pasanski is definitely the second best Serb right now.
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 14:40
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardarec
I did not say that Pashanski is born in Macedonia, i just told he is by Macedonian orgin...

Is not bad that your best ranked tennis player is Macedonian
Let them claim what ever they like just like they claim Ivanisevic and Prso are Serbs the most important thing here is that we are gonna spank the Greeks.
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 14:43
Xtratime Legend

But you must be proud Ambis that all these patriotic 'Maco's' are representing other countries.
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 14:46
Xtratime Legend

Oh and claiming Alexander the Great was Slavic is just right on the money I guess.
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 14:49
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrLe
But you must be proud Ambis that all these patriotic 'Maco's' are representing other countries.
If the guy was born and raised in Belgrade i have no problem with him playing for his native born country just as long as we know where his roots are from. Ciric is a good example for us going the other way on this issue.
post #11 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 15:15
unnamed1

No one claim that he wos slavic but he wos not greek either.. but don,t ruin this now... act like you do on MSN maaaan KRLE......

Novak Djokovic is the biggest talent but Pashinski is still highst ranked

But you can keep him, in 3-4 years Martinovski will be topp 20 player on ATP if everything go as all hope and belive and predict.... We have Martino so you can keep the maco traitor Pasho
post #12 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 15:20
Xtratime Legend

Alright man, my bad, you know my temper.

I hope so for you guys, we were crap at tennis just a few years ago and now we're actually doing ok, so it's possible.
post #13 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 15:30
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrLe
Alright man, my bad, you know my temper.

I hope so for you guys, we were crap at tennis just a few years ago and now we're actually doing ok, so it's possible.
I don,t now if we do well still , it depend if Martino can take the step like all belive he can... He is one of the yougest juniors and are one of the best... All point at that direction at this moment at least...

But we would have needed Pashinski to make a super pair in singels in future but he is lost now if tennis have soccer rules....

But Serbs are OKi now, Djokovic, Tipsarovic and Pashinski "hate to say it cuz i wanted Pasho in our tennis NT camp" this 3 are good players you have...

Yes i can blame you for tease us for our patriotic soul, Pashinski , Marek Jankulovski , Nikolov and 20-30 more topp Sports Mans.... For me it start to be awkward, but the parent are the onece to blame....

Look at the serb in madrid who wos born in Strumica, he did not forgett he is serb and he turn us downs as well... Iliev as well... Yes man you can tease us cuz we deserve it
post #14 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 16:28
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
A tourisat company is organizing a fans trip to greece for the match, we will have fans there great!
post #15 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 16:35
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
A tourisat company is organizing a fans trip to greece for the match, we will have fans there great!
Is it gonna be only Komiti or everyone?
post #16 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 16:49
unnamed1

Yes i read as well on MS that ther will be un organize trip ther.. I think this is for "normal macedonians" and not ultra fans... But no one can stop them but is a risk that will be a disaster for our Tennis who have develup a bit now...

Most likely some greeks will try to insult Martinovski for exempel and Komiti are not anyonece who can stay cool and it will end with a lifetime band from davis cup, i just can see it cooming if they are ther...

Tennis have never beeen any sport for ultra fans i they should not go ther and i don,t think they will go ther... This tripp will be for normal people..
post #17 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 17:57
Xtratime Legend

Sydney 2000 Olympics a Vardar scarf at the Seles-Venus match

post #18 of 49 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2006, 18:47
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
normal ppl will wanna go too, but only bcuz its in Greece I think there will be some ultras too
post #19 of 49 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2006, 02:06
Premier Player

Teams: FC Vardar & Macedonia NT
На стартот од ИТФ-фјучерсот во Каиро
Русевски против Хрватот Скендеровиќ

Македонскиот тенисер Предраг Русевски на стартот од ИТФ-фјучерсот во Каиро, со награден фонд од 10.000 долари, ќе игра против квалификантот Вјекослав Скендеровиќ од Хрватска. За разлика од претходниот фјучерс во Порт Саид, овојпат репрезентативецот на Македонија нема да настапи во двојки.
Во квалификациите за третиот и последен ИТФ-фјучерс во Египет не успеаја Димитар Грабуловски, Димитар Лабудовиќ и Васко Здравкин. Грабуловски на стартот го совлада Али Абдел Азиз од Египет со 6-3, 6-2, но во второто коло налета на седмиот носител Јозеф Хубер од Австрија, од кого загуби со 5-7, 2-6. Октавијан Динуца од Романија го предаде мечот од првото коло при водство од 6-3, 1-0 на Лабудовиќ, кој во второто беше поразен од деветтиот носител Александар Јеринкиќ од Србија и Црна Гора со 1-6, 2-6. Здравкин, пак, беше елиминиран уште на почетокот од квалификациите од Чехот Роман Бичек со 1-6, 5-7.

One name, one life - MACEDONIA -
post #20 of 49 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2006, 12:16
unnamed1

http://217.16.70.245/?pBroj=2040&stID=65236&pR=11

ИТФ-фјучерс во Каиро
Русевски во четврт-финалето

Македонскиот тенисер Предраг Русевски се пласира во четврт-финалето на ИТФ-фјучерсот во Каиро, со награден фонд од 10.000 долари. Тој во првото коло го елиминира квалификантот Вјекослав Скендеровиќ од Хрватска со 3-6, 6-3, 6-4, а во второто го “збриша" Ернест Зурабјан од Украина со 6-1, 6-0. Пречка на Русевски на патот до полуфиналето ќе му биде седмиот носител Сесар Ферер-Викторија од Шпанија.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in