LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old January 17th, 2006, 00:44 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia NT, FK Pobeda Prilep, Fc Bayern München,
Your Macedonian NT for 2006?!

That would be my (young) Dreamteam for this Year

---------Tome Pacovski----------

Sikov--Vasoski--Noveski--G.Popov (Popov or Sikov for Sedloski)

------------A.Mitreski------------

V.Trajcov-------------Sakiri(cap.)

------------Ignatov--------------

---Naumoski---------G.Pandev----

That would be my Second best Team:

-------------P.Milosevski--------------

Sedloski--I.Mitreski--Kralevski--Gjosevski

-------------Sumulikoski---------------

V.Grozdanoski-------------V. Lazarevski

--------------D.Tasevski---------------

------G.Maznov--------A.Stojkov-------

And my third best Tem would be:

--------------Filip Madzovski-------------

A.Braga--R.Popov--N.Karcev--G.Stavrevski

----------------P.Cumbev----------------

V.Trajanov(M.Krstev)---------M.Mijadinoski

-----------------N.Nedzipi----------------

O. Wandeir(A Bajevski)----D.Cadikovski(H.Kirovski)

I wish Oka Nikolov could be our GK, but he havn't got the Macedonian Passport anymore, only the german. Milosevski's time is over, he is getting old and play in a worse club.
Mile Krstev for me isn't a player. He could be a wrestler or something, but he has no idea of playing football, just like his brother from Prilep . Georgij Hristov's time is over. Vasko Bozinovski and Igor Guzelov are not the youngest, and we have already other good and high defenders. We have very good and young strikers in Macedonia, for example Ivan Trickovski, Blaze Ilijoski, Hrisitijan Kirovski, Sasko Pandev or Dragan Nacevski, I just pick up the strikers with the most experience and the mosz NT caps in the Teams. Vlatko Grozdanovski maybe can get in the first team, but he has to move to a better club and he has also to fight more. Spartak Moskva destroyed Igor Mitreskis Carrear. He was a very good defender and has played in the CL a few years ago, even Bayern Munich wanted to buy him. Sumulikoski is not happy in Zenit. He isn't a starter anymore, just like Cadikovski (he never was). The need more playing experience. Darko Tasevski is also a big midfield Talent and also need more experience and have to get better and stronger just the same like Vlade Lazarevski. Goran Maznov showed in Rabotnicki and now in Dyabakir that he is a good striker. Aco stojkov began his carrear with goran Pandev in Belasicja where they played when the where kids, they went both to the Inter_youth_team and he is getting better and better in belgium at AA La Louviere. Filip Madzovski is also a good keeper, but he is to small. He has also to learn a lot, and he was at the end of the WC qualifications in the goa against the czechs, he was even the numer one in Rabotnicki, but Pacovski is getting better and better, better than him. Braga showed a lot of times that he is a verry good player in a very good dribbler, but he can't play in our NT-system. R.Popov is a Never-shown-talent. He can be a good player, but he can't show it. G.Stavrevski was a good player but now he is old too and isn't anymore a regular starter in Dyabakir. Karcev have played for Partizan and has good skills. He is also good, but we already have very good players.
Cumbev is only a follower, because we haven't any better Defensive_midfieleder. Trajanov was also good, but he only played about 2-3 times for Bielefeld, because he got injured. I don't have any actuall informations about him. Mijadinovski playes in the challnge leauge in switzerland and he probably will be in the first leauge next season. He also has a future if he is strong enough to get better. N. Nedzipi have played for the youth teams of Wolfsburg and Hertha BSC, in a few years he will be a great Midfielder, maybe he will be our next sakiri.

Tome Pacovski is very talented Goalkeeper, more than Madzovski I think, that's why he is now the numer 1 in Rabotnicki now.

Novevski and Vasoski are already stars in the German Bundesliga, Sikov and G.Popov are also future stars, but they need a lot of practise and experience. Sedloski will play for Trabzonspor next season or maybe after the winterbreak, he has played for sheffild wesnesday in the english premier leuage in the past, and he is our second captain after sakiri.
He has a big experience and is also a leader in the defense.

I think Sakiri ever was our number 10 and our captain, and in the future it will be the same, even he is a bit old and play in a worse club. He wil play in our NT until he will break up football.

Trajcov on the other wing have also a lot of experience and he made the most goals and the most assists in Makedonska Prva Liga this season.

Aleksandar Mitreski is a good player and a regual starter in Grasshoppers Zürrich, he has good skills and he is also very good as a defender.

Stojance Ignatov, the best Macedonien Player of Prva Liga, he is very good in penaltys (I can't understand why Stojanov shoot the penalty against Lok. Moskva). He has also international experiences, he played for Samsunspor (Turkey) before, he has 11 NT caps. He has to shoot more goals, but he make many assists. He can play as a central and as a offensive Midfielder. He is already 26, but he has a great future, maybe in about 2-3 years and I hope he will play in a good club when he leave Rabotnicki. Our future Captain and our future number 10!!!

Ilco Naumoski is one of the best scorers in the austrian Bundesliga. 6 goals and 4 asssists.
He is going to move to Bundesliga in Eintracht Frankfurt where vasoski play. He is only 22 but he have played for lot of clubs, for example Rapid Wien, Catania Calcio, Malatyaspor and now Mattersburg

Pandev is our Top-star, and he plays in a top leauge. In Seria A he made about 4 assists and 5 goals in 18 games. Not Bad statistics, but I know he can do it better. He has to move to a other and better club, for example Barcelona, they need good strikers, and months ago there was a roumer, that Barca want him for 8mil. euros
He had played in the Inter Milan youth-team, just like Stojkov

Last edited by Terminator21; January 17th, 2006 at 01:20.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old January 17th, 2006, 06:40
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
---------Petar Milosevski----------

Sedloski(Sikov)--Vasoski--Igor Mitreski--Noveski

------------A.Mitreski------------

Sumilikoski-------------Sakiri(Grozdanovski)

------------Ignatov(Tasevski/Masev)--------------

---Naumoski---------G.Pandev----
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2006, 23:53
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
------------Milosevski

Sedloski--Vasoski--I. Mitreski--Noveski

------------A. Mitreski

Sumilikoski-----------------Sakiri

-------------Trajcov

---Naumoski---------Pandev

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2006, 23:56
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
------------Madzovski

Sikov-----Karcev--Kralevski--G. Popov

Grozdanovski--Masev----Meglenski

--------------Stojkov

------Maznov---------Ilijoski
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2006, 20:56
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Milosevski
Vasoski Mitreski (Sikov) Sedloski (Kralevski) Noveski

Stojkov (Grozdanovski) A. Mitreski Masev Sakiri (Tasevski)

Pandev

Naumovski

Less then a week to go until we get our group.
I want to see everyone at Church tomorrow. No [email protected]@@ing around we need to go to E.C. I am sick and tired of getting excited over being in a group for W.C. or E.C.
Hey if Latvia and Slovenia could make it why not us?
Pozdrav
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2006, 00:48
Premier Player

------------------------------Madzovski (Milosevski)-------------------

Sikov---------------Novevski-------------Sedloski--------------Vasoski

-----------------------------A. Mitrevski------------------------------

-----------------Pandev-----------------Sumulikovski------------------

Grozdanovski-----------------------------------------------------Sakiri

--------------------------I. Naumoski---------------------------------

- Kralevski
- Stojkov
- Tasevski
- Petrov
- Grncarov
- Popov
- Baevski
- Kirovski
- Masev
- S. Pandev
- I. Mitrevski
- Jancevski
- Maznov
- Wandeir

E so ovaa ekipa braka se gledame na EC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in