LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 16:05 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Serbia, PFC
For those in North America

Makedonska tv - A1 Plus

NOVO !
Za podrucje Sj.Amerike :

Ia-5/ku (isti satelit gdje su i ostali kanali iz Ex-Yu)
11898 (V) 22000

Just got this from another site, so thought to share it with you.. And if you knew about this already, oh well, delete the thread then..

VOLIM PARTIZAN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 16:49
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Are you telling me MTV and A1 are now available on the dish here in N.America?
Thanks
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 19:03 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Well I think only A1 Plus is..I haven't been able to check yet because where I live there has been so much snow that nothing is functioning normally right now.. As for the satellite, there are two possible receivers: Pansat and Fortec Life-time Ultra..Both get you the same channels the only small difference is in the layout of menus, options etc...Intelsat-5 is the name of the satellite which has all of the Ex. Yu channels, that either of these two receivers will get you..Seeing as how you live in Toronto you should have no problem getting a hold of this, as pretty much any satellite provider should have it..

VOLIM PARTIZAN

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 19:51
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonec vo TO
Are you telling me MTV and A1 are now available on the dish here in N.America?
Thanks

Dejan! ovaj ne vikat bugari nis cel XT a Ambis go banira dva pati poradi nego i trebashe onaj najmalku 50 pati da bide baniran poradi sto go maltretira Ambis nis cel XT....

Mislam deka tie e poznato ova pa zato ne pajgaj tolku nisko.... Od druga strana mozebi si zaboravel no eve te potsetuvam pa da ne baram na XT sega dokas no znam ima 1000 linkovi kade sto ne vikat bugari....

Jas ovaj go mrzam povejke od site shiptari zaedno no XT...

Sho go ebam!!!! HS go staviv na ignor za pomala raboto od ova pa eve i serbinot e na ignore.............
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 20:01 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Love is in the air ta-na-na-na-na-na..I saw something that I thought might be of interest to you, and decided to post it here and get this crap? Err, complete waist of my time..

P.S. Naum, why don't you go to the Serbian forum anymore?

VOLIM PARTIZAN
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 20:09
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
I'm closing this thread because the escalation of the conflict seems very possible. Everybody will be able to see the information.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 21:11
Premier Player

I'm re-opening this thread now and I hope that you can keep your heads cool guys.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 21:18
Xtratime Legend

I still cant find any info on this i send Globecast an email and still nothing from them. On the frequency where the other Ex-Yu channels are i dont see A1+ yet so maybe its coming soon but nothing right now.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 04:32
Premier Player

Yeah Ambis is 100% right. I did speak to a few people and nothing yet. Hopefully it will be back before the EQ starts. I hope MTV is back not as much A1. But, if MTV is back A1 would be a bonus.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 15:32
unnamed1

A1 is 1000 times better then MTV! A1 have money and have the better programe and news, objective onece.... MTV are owned by the state and news after that...
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 15:47
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
A1 is 1000 times better then MTV! A1 have money and have the better programe and news, objective onece.... MTV are owned by the state and news after that...
But A1 doesnt have any sports i hope they get the rights in the future so they can show our NT and other sports because i've heard they have more money so they can probably have better broadcasts.
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 16:48
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
But A1 doesnt have any sports i hope they get the rights in the future so they can show our NT and other sports because i've heard they have more money so they can probably have better broadcasts.
Well they have sport from the best ligi in the world but they don,t show much domestic... But I did mean that the kanal is much better as a kanal since they have money and make better shows.... a part from that A1 will be on sat in US! also MKTV have been online on Sat in US for a year so I don,t understand you and Dejan... The difference is that we in europ don,t need a card to se the Kanal but you in US need to purchase a card and it don, cost millions...
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 17:49
Premier Player

Quote:
Well they have sport from the best ligi in the world but they don,t show much domestic... But I did mean that the kanal is much better as a kanal since they have money and make better shows.... a part from that A1 will be on sat in US! also MKTV have been online on Sat in US for a year so I don,t understand you and Dejan... The difference is that we in europ don,t need a card to se the Kanal but you in US need to purchase a card and it don, cost millions...
Card? What card? Naum there is no such thing. The dish that is in the sky is to far for us here in North America to get the signal. Thats why they get it in Asia and Australia. If you know something I dont know about it give me a link, cause there is no MKTV here.
I want MKTV for the same reason Ambis said.
Pozdrav
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 18:26
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonec vo TO
Card? What card? Naum there is no such thing. The dish that is in the sky is to far for us here in North America to get the signal. Thats why they get it in Asia and Australia. If you know something I dont know about it give me a link, cause there is no MKTV here.
I want MKTV for the same reason Ambis said.
Pozdrav
Your correct there is no cards for MKTV at all cause the signal is not on Globecast, they have cards for Pink but they have had them for 2 years now. I send emails to MKTV and they keep saying the same shit that they are working on it and will resolve it in the future
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 20:03
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Your correct there is no cards for MKTV at all cause the signal is not on Globecast, they have cards for Pink but they have had them for 2 years now. I send emails to MKTV and they keep saying the same shit that they are working on it and will resolve it in the future
Me 2. I even called them and when the woman there told me you are so lucky at least you have enough money to buy a candy bar I said k well you dont have to find out anyting more for me.
Pozdrav
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 20:11
unnamed1

Some time ago ther wos some Macedonian-Americans who did complain that ther is no MKTVsat in the US like you say but the MKTV Boss told that he did not understand ther complaint since MKTV sat are in the US but are not free as in europ on the satelit... You need a card who you need to buy....

I don,t have more imformation but I strongly recommend you to Call MTV in Skopje and they will help you out....

I can guarantee you this, just call them.....
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2005, 01:35
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Well they have sport from the best ligi in the world but they don,t show much domestic...

they show Premier league, the most boring league for me
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2005, 02:53
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Some time ago ther wos some Macedonian-Americans who did complain that ther is no MKTVsat in the US like you say but the MKTV Boss told that he did not understand ther complaint since MKTV sat are in the US but are not free as in europ on the satelit... You need a card who you need to buy....
There is no card! my friend works for Globecast and he says that MKTV is not available at all on North America after Tarbs and Galaxy10 went off the air that was it there is no signal for the channel anymore period. Trust me if there was a signal they would put it on the same frequency as the rest of the channels they know that there is interest and people would buy the card for it but for some reason MKTV still has not made a deal with Globecast and i dont understand why but like my friend said it has to do with money and sounds like MKTV are asking for too much. Also there is news that A1+ is on its way here so i guess thats some good news for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
Same here FSC always shows the EPL matches and i just cant stand watching that crap league especially since Chelsea have already won it all in the first month of play. Thank god i have Gol Tv so i can watch Seria A and the Spanish league.
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2005, 11:09
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter

For me the Premier League is by far the best league in Europe and Serie A is a sh!t that I watch only because of the magical world of the ultras.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2005, 11:15
unnamed1

Premier League is by for the most entertaining liga in the world, ther is action for 90 min and the liga is not as corrupt as in Italy,Germany and Spain...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in