6 year old from Australia (Macedonian) - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 06:14 Thread Starter
Rookie

6 year old from Australia (Macedonian)

Check this 6 year old from Australia, who is of Macedonian Background. File size is 12M but well worth it. Enjoy

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Q...T0QLOK4BU6C6MP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 06:23 Thread Starter
Rookie

post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 11:21
cev
Rising Star

Teams: Macedonia, Australia, Liverpool FC, Sydney FC
Now that kid has got some talent

Where abouts in Australia is he playing in? Im guessing NSW because I think I noticed some of the cars in the background had NSW registration plates. Some of them parks even look familiar, is it Sydney or Wollongong?

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 14:05
Premier Player

Damn if he continues like that :eekani:

And i hope he will play for our NT one day.
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 19:00
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMako
Damn if he continues like that :eekani:

And i hope he will play for our NT one day.
U think he would prefer to play for Macedonia?

Last edited by stoyo1337; November 15th, 2005 at 19:14.
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 19:44
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoyo1337
U think he would prefer to play for Macedonia?

He should be 3 genearation Macedonian in Australia by now..... I don,t think he even know where Macedonia is on the map so lets gett realistic....

He is Australian and will play for Australia NT if he become good.....
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 23:39 Thread Starter
Rookie

He is from Sydney, Penrith area. If he does develop to that level it would be great, influential soccer people( former socceroo international & others) have seen his DVD and are very impressed, and he has also been offered a spot at an elite Sports High school in western sydney in the coming years, where the likes of Harry Kewell attended.
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 23:49
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
He should be 3 genearation Macedonian in Australia by now..... I don,t think he even know where Macedonia is on the map so lets gett realistic....
yeah ur right but thats the point naum most of this kids dont know nothing of their parents domovina, history, culture or language a.s.o and dont care what happens in MK, SCG or BiH...! :frustrat: But if u ask me, this is very very sad! Never forget where r u from!
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 23:55
Premier Player

WOW....he is good
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 23:59
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Good for him. You could see he knows the game and is well a head of the other kids in every aspect. Even though he could pass a little more LOL, but who does.
How old is he and whats his name?
Pozdrav
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 05:24
Premier Player

He is 6 years old
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 07:41
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Quote:
yeah ur right but thats the point naum most of this kids dont know nothing of their parents domovina, history, culture or language a.s.o and dont care what happens in MK, SCG or BiH...! :frustrat: But if u ask me, this is very very sad! Never forget where r u from!
Agree!
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 07:49
unnamed1

Quote:

Seem like croats are the only onece who are patriotic when it come to this then.... Almost the whole CRO NT are made up by abroad cros, i,m jealous........ this is not new! players like Boksic and Prosenecki are born in other nationas as well and many more.....

but this maybe show that the soccer school in CRO are prity bad one the biggest name come from diaspora all the time and I don,t think CRO would have been half as good with out them.... Ther is too aspects here, one is that is nice to see croats love ther nation but the other one is that I,m against neutralize of players when it come too NT,s! NT should be a result of the domestic soccer school and not a result of what other nations produce...

Also I have to say that I look on this with a jealous eye as well since players Like Jankulovski,Sterjovski and many more don,t play for Us....

name of the topic is
6 year old from Australia

I would not be suprised if his 6 years old LOL
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 13:31
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
The kid is good, would be better with some more competition from the other kids. p I like the one where he knocked the kid out with the ball.
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 16:28
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacoBoy
The kid is good, would be better with some more competition from the other kids. p I like the one where he knocked the kid out with the ball.
Me too, and then the slow motion, priceless
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 20:42
Rising Star

This is a great chance for me to ask this question. Not to be rude, but why are there so many Macedonians in Australia? When did this migration happen? It seems they only went to Australia because I see nothing about Macedonians in Canada or the US. Just curious, its all interesting to me.
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 20:53
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler8588
This is a great chance for me to ask this question. Not to be rude, but why are there so many Macedonians in Australia? When did this migration happen? It seems they only went to Australia because I see nothing about Macedonians in Canada or the US. Just curious, its all interesting to me.
There is Macedonians in Canada and the US but not nearly as much as we have in Australia. This all happen in 1948 when the Greeks carried out there ethnic cleansing of the Macedonians in Northern Greece or better known as Aegean Macedonia. During that time period annexation of Macedonia's territory, the Greeks began there terrorist campaign aimed at expelling or forcibly getting rid of the Macedonian population. Greece began an intense campaign in order to eradicate the existence of Macedonia through a horrific policy of cultural genocide and ethnic cleansing. They outlawed the term Macedonia and proceeded to rename this region "Northern Greece". They changed the names of Macedonian people, villages and landmarks from Macedonian to Greek. Thats why to this day we have bad relations with them and they keep trying to tell there propaganda to the world and block us from getting in the European Union. But we have seen it with the US recently and other countries have followed that they wont go far with there lies and that sooner or later they will have to admit there guilt and join the rest of the world in calling us Macedonia.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 21:01
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler8588

ASK the Nazi Greeks what they did against macedonians in the 40,50 and 60th... not that they will edmit but anyway....
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 21:07
Rising Star

Wow, I had never heard of that. Thats crazy...

Thanks for enlightening me guys. Damn Greeks... :frownani:
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 21:25
Xtratime Legend

Yeah and i think since Australia was a newer countery then they took in a lot of refugees which is why many of the Macedonians went there. I know at least 2 families here in Michigan that there grandparents fled from the region because of the ethnic cleansing.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in