finally !!!! Macedonia - candidate for EU membership - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 14:05
unnamed1

finally !!!! Macedonia - candidate for EU membership

http://www.sei.gov.mk/portal/eng/default.asp

http://217.16.70.245/?pBroj=1926&stID=56051&pR=2

No ima nekoj ne jasni raboti ovde pa zato covek ne znaj bash 100% sto se raboti tuka?!! na aj covek da se nadeva....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 14:15
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Great to hear it :thmbup: :thmbup: EU is giving lot of advantages

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 15:19
Xtratime Legend

I dont know much about this but a small country like us have a lot to gain and nothing to lose by joining the EU. good to see Europe doing this

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 19:54
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
GREAT!!! Im hardly waiting for Macedonia to join the EU!!
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 23:31
Doc
Star Player

Teams: Barca
i also hardly wait to become a member of EU i dont know but someone says from Aprill 2006 we would not need visas for westerns europe

Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 23:46
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Ultras_inferno, i see your signature is on many languages, even in greek, y not in macedonian too?
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 23:48
Xtratime Legend

The Greek bit is wrong too. "Περηφανος που ειμαι Αλβανος" is the correct phrase.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 00:04
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Im pretty sure he was using babelfish translator
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 00:30
Doc
Star Player

yes i was using babelfish i will correct tomorow thanks Amoroso

post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 12:27
Premier Player

Kade sme nie za EU hahaha, tie i taka imat problemi, a sega uste da ne prifatat i nas, uste toa im treba, uste ca. 400k divi siptari i zakani za vojna, ako nesto ne ke im se sviga. Jok, takvi problemi na EU ne i se potrebni vo momentov.

p.s. se uste ne sme kandidat, tuku samo evropska komisija im predlaga na EU, neka ni go dajt toj status kandidat vo dekemvri ili noemvri, ne sum siguren sega koga tocno. A nasite mediumi i posebno vlasta go slavi ova, kako da sme veke vo EU. A ne sme uste ni na pocetokot na toj pat .... Se gleda kouku sme vo kriza, koga od vakvi glupavi momenti pravime skoro drzavni praznici .........

Last edited by FastMako; November 11th, 2005 at 12:32.
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 12:31
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Congratulations guys, I am happy for you.

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 12:44
unnamed1

Thing is that EU have not been good for all nations!!!! for exampel I hade a good chatt with my mate from hungary last day on MSN and hungaryforever (or Petike witch is his name) told that the hungary economy are very bad at this moment and wos much better in te years just before EU..... Petik told that Hungaryans are not happy at all withy EU at this moment...

for exampel i can talk by own experience in Sweden and Sweden is much weaker now then it wos before!!!! for exampel in sweden people are very tired that some nations live on other nations all the time, Sweden for exampel have payd a lot of money to EU to keep the standard in Greece for exampel and some nations never give cuz they don,t have and others nations like sweden weaker ther economy to pay for others and that,s way people in sweden want sweden out from EU and sooner or later EU will not survive if only some nations have to give like germany,sweden for exampel....
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 12:48
Premier Player

Quote:
or exampel in sweden people are very tired that some nations live on other nations all the time, Sweden for exampel have payd a lot of money to EU to keep the standard in Greece for exampel
The same was in Juga, when richer countries payed more for poor countries. And that system didnt work, everybody should work for themselves, not for some other countries, that are not even their neighbours.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 12:57
Premier Player

Ke ne zaebit! Avstrija ne saka vo EU nito Francija! A Avstrija e glavna na EU drugata godina! Vo nikoj slucaj ne ke ni pripat vo EU, sto si raduvaat novinite koga dokumetati za kandikdacija ne se uste progledani. Situacijata za imeto i nasieot identit ne uste resen, a imame aspiraci da vlizime vo EU! LOL
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 18:42
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
Само нека ги укинат визите, за другото ме боли кур.
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2005, 19:55
Doc
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticar
Само нека ги укинат визите, за другото ме боли кур.

post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2005, 08:04
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: HELLAS, AEK, Srbija, Ukraine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMako
The same was in Juga, when richer countries payed more for poor countries. And that system didnt work, everybody should work for themselves, not for some other countries, that are not even their neighbours.
Raising the living standards in the less affluent countries of the free trade EU is indeed good for everyone, including the export hungry more affluent nations.

And it is Germany which has shouldered the biggest burden in the EU budget, but then again they probably owe it to most of Europe after the late unpleasantness.

Anyhow the entire Balkans must be integrated STAT. NATO not so much. Do not look there for any future, but the EU is a must.

To pio omorfo pragma sto kosmo einai na agapas tin AEK!
Det Vackraste i den har varlden, ar att alska AEK!
Самая прекрасная вещь на свете, это любить АЕК!
La plus belle chose dans le monde est l'amour pour l'AEK!
La cosa piu' bella nel' mondo e' di amare l'AEK!
Dünya'da en güzel şey, AEK aşkı.
A legszebb dolog a világon az AEK iránti imádat.
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2005, 08:13
unnamed1

Icarus how do you see the problems in EU that some nationas only give all the time (and make them weaker) and some only take and never give....
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2005, 10:06
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: HELLAS, AEK, Srbija, Ukraine
Everyone gets "something" in return. Poor nations don't have purchasing power so no one has money to buy German BMW's or Phillips electronics from the Netherlands.

Convergence funds are NOT the bad part. The waste money are the things like the farm subsidies. Countries like France who use the EU budget to give handouts to their farmers which end up costing the EU many billions each year. I don't like Britain but she was right in asking for a new EU policy on agriculture subsidies. This is essentially free money we are speaking about.

The aid given to the less affluent countries raises their living standards, and in many cases contributes to the benefit of the EU as a whole. New highways for instance and new rail connections which have greatly enhanced the pan-EU transport network and such. Plus alot of these monies are given as loans.

A rich and united Europe is in everyone's interest. But massive farm subsidies must stop.

To pio omorfo pragma sto kosmo einai na agapas tin AEK!
Det Vackraste i den har varlden, ar att alska AEK!
Самая прекрасная вещь на свете, это любить АЕК!
La plus belle chose dans le monde est l'amour pour l'AEK!
La cosa piu' bella nel' mondo e' di amare l'AEK!
Dünya'da en güzel şey, AEK aşkı.
A legszebb dolog a világon az AEK iránti imádat.
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2005, 10:36
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus
A rich and united Europe is in everyone's interest.

Like people in Sweden say, how can we have a rich europ when only some nations give like Sweden for exampel and some only take like Latvia and Greece....

Greece live on Swedish workers money and why should I work for you who don,t live in Sweden? a lot of the taxes we pay are send to EU and then send to you how fair is that!!!! we pay for you people in greece and our old people have very poor standard now days as the pension are extreme low days and they can hardly pay ther stay at the home for oldies, this is humans who have build Sweden for 50 years and workt hard and now they can hardly live cuz ther money they deserve are send to latvia and greece instead , ist that fair to you?????? nations need to work by them self and nopt live on other nations workers and if it wos not for EU greece would have been a very poor nation like the rest balkan nations so you need to do something on your own..... the tourist money in your nation are just small money anyway and they go to private peoloe anyway and not much go to the nation as tax as a lot are black and not like in sweden....

also Sweden need to cut down on many other things the last 10 years like the hospital service now days and the hospital service is very poor now days and so on and so on.....

This is words from sedish people from TV debate programes and they hate against EU just grow and grow and sooner or later this will not hold and EU will gett destroyd....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in