Vo vrska so Ambis - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 01:00 Thread Starter
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Vo vrska so Ambis

sea dobiv pm on nego na Romanticari forumot. da ne dolzam mnogu, procitajte za so se rabori i dajte da storime nesto!

"Pak me baniraja pederite na XT mater mu ebam onaj pedero Parni Valjak kopile Srpsko ne vikna Bugari mu dadoa warning i posle pak isto ne navredi i uste nisto ne dobi a mene odma mi stegnaja bar ili ban daj kazimi na site nasi tamu sto se slucva i odsega jas poke ic ne idam tamu neka si ebat mater site posebno tie kopilinjata Srpski. Phoenix i Andrija se zaedno ujdisani i zato Srbite mozat so sakat da prat i nikoj od niv nema da dobie ban iako serat razni gluposti i jadat gomna kako toa kopileto Parni Valjak.."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 01:17
unnamed1

Last edited by unnamed1; September 25th, 2005 at 01:41.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 03:27
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
Е сега го претераа! Ако не го вратат Амбис во најскоро време ќе се откажам од модераторската функција на форумот на Торино и не доаѓам веќе на овој ебан форум! :frustrat: :fero:

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 06:54
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Jas probuvam da pomognam aj da vidi me sto ke se sluci.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 08:31
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 10:03
Premier Player

Abe nisto, koj gi ebe site ovde. Odamna imat preterano, samo nie glupi so sme i im se pustame, da ne ebat vo mozok :frustrat:
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 11:22
unnamed1

The problem is that we don't have anyone who speak for us in the FM forum at this time.... Maco Boy is a great kid and I like him but he is only 14 years old and in that age is hard to win anything in the FM forum since he can not win anything with people who are 20-25 yers old and can talk....

Thepretender and K-15 seem to have left our forum! I have noticed K-15 many times on MSN latly but he still don't come here and it was two month ago and that means that he have left this forum....

So we have only one moderator at this moment and he is only 14 years old and we need more, it's pointless to still have Thepretender and K-15 as moderators still since they left the forum and I can understand them to tell the tru cuz since CHE left XT ther is people who practice power in a wrong way! this are most likely people who are nothing in real life and need to do like this on a soccer forum since they are Nothing out ther....

Last two days 3 macedonians have been treaten in the most amazing way! first af all two macedonian did have to taka away a innocent signature but that's oki a signatur is not all in life but what's funny is that nothing is done in the albanians forum, still they use the name Ilirida,Camaria and other stuff on that forum who are propaganda names and claimes on macedonian,greek,serb abd montenegro land and no one do anything and then they say politics is not aloved..... Ambis was banned or barred cuz he did report Parni Valjka cuz he insult macedonians/croats like albanian insult us and the only thing ambis did was to report this man and ambis gett barred and the other is left but his mate with andrija so what can you do, that's our reality.....

Also I gott banned from the albanian forum last day-)))) not that I care much since I don't realy go ther or feel the neeed to do so but what I did last day was to make sure that they taka away ther political stuff and I did not insult anyone the only thing I did was to tell them to stop with politics, what's funny is that people like G-landKD who make heavy provocations against macedonian who should leed to a ban not only on macedonian forum but also XT is still left end he can come here, also banny is not banned from our forum who make small provocations all the time...

when CHE was here it was a balance in the power but now days you only survive if you have a mate on XT. CHE did fight for the weak people on XT..... Now days it's one rule for some mambers and other rules for other mambers....

PS! I think someone need to take away the moderator tital of K-15 and maybe Thepretender, Normaly when someone leave a forum they say it but K-15 did forgett it most likely, it's prity absurd to have moderator who don't come here......

but on other hand maybe k-15 and thepretender did leave this forum cuz ther is no justice anymore but however no we don't have anyone who even speak for us....

However with CHE this forum could survive but no it's prity hard..... However We macedonian will still be together and we can move this forum to FF! what to you say? I have ask today if we can open a Macedonian forum on FF and I wait for answer.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 12:13
World Class Player

15 Prasav na FM forum zashto go baniraja Ambis, i plus benny tuka se zalit za shiptarine za signatures od Naum i FastMako sto imaja. Budal eden
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 12:47
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
MacoBoy you're 15 I didn't know it ...

WHat's with Ambis ? Naum you say he is barred but he has still rank"Legend" and I don't see cutsom "BANNED" under his name. I also looked at FM's Forum but there's nothing about it ... and this is Wally's post from FM's forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
where did you get that from?

I just checked and his account should be working normally.
So Ambis isn't banned Wally as Administrator would know it surely ...

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 13:31
unnamed1

It was not me who told that it wos Harry Potter who told that and he say that Ambis did PM him in some other forum.... But like you say I did look at the profil to and it's nothing wrong and since wally say it so.....

But the other stuf is still a problem
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 13:41
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-landKD
Naim i think you are crazy :notlist: , you and your friend fyromian MacoBoy everytime provocations and see my post and your post and see who is provocations and Moderator know who are pathetic man here , you have bull.shit propaganda, artificial state sllavmacko STOP propaganda if you want to discus for Politik please come to Balkan forum and we can speak there anythink for history-politike. I dont undestand why not have there fyrom macedonian (but i know why ) , greets guys.
just look at his post!!!!! Maco boy and PC report him and ask him to be banned for the 100 time
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 13:41
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
I really hope that Ambis isn't banned.

Anyway, I always try to fight for our rights in the admin forum but I have my own obligations too so I can't be here so often. And I think that MacoBoy is a hell of a guy and beside his age he can represent us with success in the admin forum. :smileani:
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 13:45
Premier Player

Teams: Albania
Naim see your posts :thmbdown:
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 14:07
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticar
I really hope that Ambis isn't banned.

Anyway, I always try to fight for our rights in the admin forum but I have my own obligations too so I can't be here so often. And I think that MacoBoy is a hell of a guy and beside his age he can represent us with success in the admin forum. :smileani:
Thanks bud.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 14:18
Premier Player

Quote:
Naim see your posts :thmbdown:
Somebody ban this thing.
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2005, 14:44
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Quote:
Naim i think you are crazy :notlist: , you and your friend fyromian MacoBoy everytime provocations and see my post and your post and see who is provocations and Moderator know who are pathetic man here , you have bull.shit propaganda, artificial state sllavmacko STOP propaganda if you want to discus for Politik please come to Balkan forum and we can speak there anythink for history-politike. I dont undestand why not have there fyrom macedonian (but i know why ) , greets guys.
No WE CANT it's not politic forum and guy why did you come here ??? Who asked you to post crap ??? Using word "fyromian" is typical politic and you are posting crap here... your posts are reported

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2005, 01:55 Thread Starter
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Ambis e vraten

Last edited by Harry Potter; September 26th, 2005 at 02:02.
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2005, 02:03
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
Ambis e vraten
nitu beshe baniran
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2005, 02:04
Premier Player

Kralot na Makedonskiot Forum, Ambis e vraten....Da zivee Ambis.

Ajde site sega da vikame:
Ambis, Ambis, Ambis !!!
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2005, 02:07
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
nitu beshe baniran
Go bojkotirav forumot za 2 dena kako protest deka ne go baniraja Parni Valjak ama ete resiv da se vratam, znaes ovde nema pravda ama to e to i da bojkotiras i da se buntovas nisto nema da se smeni :irritate: btw thanks for the support Harry Potter i specijalen topic si otvoril ovde samo sreka sto napisav na Makedonski inace da bese na English ke me baniraja deka gi viknav kopilinja

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in