Youth foorball - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 16:58 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Youth foorball

hey, iam 17 turning 18 this year. iam kinda new to this site. Iam serbian/macedonian and follow red star and vardar.
I play for a club team here in canada and we are ranked 9th best in canada. We are pretty good, and this is my last year of high school and i play on the high school soccer team.. Iam aslo starter on both on the left outside midfield, or left inside or striker. After this year i will be playin g university soccer.
Anyway next summer iam goin back to serba and macedonia and then back to germany to watch 2006.
I wanna see some youth clubs especially from vardar and rabotnicki
u-19, and other good ones. i wanan have a trial or i want to play with them. How good are these kids? i know a couple kids from canada that had trials for red star. how do i do this? are the u-19s youth clubs good? what league do they play in?

links? pictures?info?

there you go naum

maybe i can find some info in here too :thmbup:

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 17:03
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Macedonian youth league has 20 teams. I dont know the quality well, but I think they r pretty good. For links, try www.ffm.com.mk

u r half macedonian half serbian? what languages do u speak?
post #3 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 17:04
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Glad you opened this thread up Tragedy! I would like the same info also.

post #4 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 17:55
Star Player

Shkendija is in 1st place in youth league in Macedonia.
post #5 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 19:08
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
well in all honesty most 17-18 years olds are breaking into the first team in some Balkan leagues
post #6 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 19:29
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy
hey, iam 17 turning 18 this year. iam kinda new to this site. Iam serbian/macedonian and follow red star and vardar.
I play for a club team here in canada and we are ranked 9th best in canada. We are pretty good, and this is my last year of high school and i play on the high school soccer team.. Iam aslo starter on both on the left outside midfield, or left inside or striker. After this year i will be playin g university soccer.
Anyway next summer iam goin back to serba and macedonia and then back to germany to watch 2006.
I wanna see some youth clubs especially from vardar and rabotnicki
u-19, and other good ones. i wanan have a trial or i want to play with them. How good are these kids? i know a couple kids from canada that had trials for red star. how do i do this? are the u-19s youth clubs good? what league do they play in?

links? pictures?info?

there you go naum

maybe i can find some info in here too :thmbup:

thanks

links you have on the serb forum that i give you..... Rabotnicki have the better clubb and organizatcia and money at this moment but they never make any youth results, Vardar,Pelister,sloga and Belasica dominate macedonian youth soccer in particular Vardar who have won the macedonian youth liga not less then 8 times and the cup 6 times.... Also we should not forgett that Vardar won the Yugoslavia youth liga 3 times ....

go to vardar mate! we will win this year to as almost every year.... I will try to faind info and pictures but it will be hard i think but i will try... Vardar made some good international youth results this year too...

What info do you wonder about at most?
post #7 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 20:42
International

Teams: Albania, Red Bulls NY,
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
well in all honesty most 17-18 years olds are breaking into the first team in some Balkan leagues
Absolutely true.

I dont think Vardar is a better team then the Vancouver White Caps.

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

ILLYRICUM TOTO SUPERUS

RROFT SHQIPERIA
post #8 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 20:45 Thread Starter
Rising Star

naum, vardar played in international tournaments and good good results? thast good.
who did they play? is there a link for these international youth tournaments?

hajduk split you said most players at age of 17-18 go pro at this age. I can play pro here in canada lol. do i want to ? no.

is there any clips on the net where you can see 17/18/19 year olds play some soccer?

i am anxious to find out how kids in canada compare to kids in macedonia

edit: i speak german(1st language) i was born there Serbian/macedonian kidna same but different in a way i speak english obviously lol and a bit french i learned in school but i suck at it
post #9 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 20:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
so what? Zrinjski won a U15 tournament but they aren't going to do anything serious. Vancouver, Johnny Sulentic played for them, he trialled with NK Zagreb and signed for a German third division club, St. Pauli
post #10 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 20:58
International

Teams: Albania, Red Bulls NY,
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
so what? Zrinjski won a U15 tournament but they aren't going to do anything serious. Vancouver, Johnny Sulentic played for them, he trialled with NK Zagreb and signed for a German third division club, St. Pauli
I dont think NK Zagreb is better then St. Pauli either

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

ILLYRICUM TOTO SUPERUS

RROFT SHQIPERIA
post #11 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 21:07
unnamed1

Quote:
naum, vardar played in international tournaments and good good results? thast good.
who did they play? is there a link for these international youth tournaments?

hajduk split you said most players at age of 17-18 go pro at this age. I can play pro here in canada lol. do i want to ? no.

is there any clips on the net where you can see 17/18/19 year olds play some soccer?

i am anxious to find out how kids in canada compare to kids in macedonia

edit: i speak german(1st language) i was born there Serbian/macedonian kidna same but different in a way i speak english obviously lol and a bit french i learned in school but i suck at it
I don't have any link with pictures or clips but ther i can give you link from macedonian newspapers if you know maco?!!! (they playd some german,croat and holland teams for exampel) also playd in barcelona but did not win that cup in spain.....

Well ther is many who playd in the maco A liga who are 19 years old! but far from all but Ivan Trickovski play now for Vardar senior team and he play for our U-21 and U-19 NT as well but he is injury now and will miss U-19 Q

well our youth soccer keep very good standard at this moment i think and Vardars results in europ show that and also Our U-17 NT have not lost a game in one years time and have impresst with two mini cup wins for exampel where we have been better then teams like Bulgaria,Serbia,Albania and Ukraina to name some, alos we playd 1-1 to the greeks...

Yee we have or had bigg expect on this team but they goot a hard group for Q! Croatia and Turkey ended in topp 4 at the last EC so the drow suck but we will give the croats a run for ther money in macedonia be sure

Last edited by unnamed1; September 17th, 2005 at 21:14.
post #12 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 21:07 Thread Starter
Rising Star

lol
post #13 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 21:14
unnamed1

Quote:
lol
lolwhat
post #14 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 21:28 Thread Starter
Rising Star

oh i didnt even read you long post i just put that lol 2 seconds after you posted your message. sorry

anyway, how would you compare the best youth teams in macedonia to those in serbia and to those in germany and holland?

thanks
post #15 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 21:43
unnamed1

Quote:
oh i didnt even read you long post i just put that lol 2 seconds after you posted your message. sorry

anyway, how would you compare the best youth teams in macedonia to those in serbia and to those in germany and holland?

thanks
well over the last year Vardar have beat a lot of serb,german and holland teams so if i compare i will say that we do welll since we win, is not that logical?? also our U-17 NT have done well so it's oki, just sad that we did not gett a better group for U-17 Q when we finaly have a good team...

hey when will you com to balkan? next summer?
post #16 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 21:50 Thread Starter
Rising Star

uhm i might actually come during december but it be a waste since i couldnt play soccer in the winter, right?

if not then then next summer 100% for a year.
post #17 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 22:02
unnamed1

Quote:
uhm i might actually come during december but it be a waste since i couldnt play soccer in the winter, right?

if not then then next summer 100% for a year.

oki! dobro dojde!!! and you have all info

good luck and i love to see that you have vardar as favorite team
post #18 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 22:13 Thread Starter
Rising Star

ahah ya i rember when i was like 6 me and my baba took a bus to macedonia from germany and we went to vardars stadium and she bought me it. i was kinda forced to like them by family lol and iam proud now lol.

do you know how kids from canada would compare to kids in macedonia?
post #19 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 22:16
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
I spend a year in Macedonia and then a year in Germany playing pro soccer. I also had a chance to try out for Partizan but a problem came up. Dont go to Macedonia!!! First find an agent, make a tape and send it out. Try to find some1 that can get the tape in to the right coach. Dont send letters either, they want to see you play. At home I have letters from Man U Aston Villa and one more team and thats what they told me.
If you live in Toronto I can help you more.
But you have to be in great great shape. I spend 3 months on my own training you cant keep up from kids in Europe.
If you need any more advice PM me.
Pozdrav
post #20 of 77 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2005, 22:24 Thread Starter
Rising Star

ill pm you in 2 seconds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in