Why Macedonia Why - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 09:07
unnamed1

Why Macedonia Why

The last year catastrophe can not come as un suprise since Pancev did told this allrady two year ago that this will happen with our soccer, total chaos and our best players don't play.......

Here is the results's 3 years beck in time and one year beck in time and se the defferance with our best players......

Macedonia-Albania 3-1 (F) (Naumovski scord)

Macedonia-Malta 5-0 (F)

Macedonia-Lichsteanstain 3-1 (ECQ)

Turkey-Macedonia 3-2 (1-2) (ECQ)

Macedonia-England 1-2 (1-0) (ECQ)

Slovakia-Macedonia 1-1 (ECQ)

Baskia-Macedonia 1-1 (F)

Macedonia-Bosna 1-0 (F)

Macedonia-Ukraina 1-0 (F)

Macedonia-Croatia 0-1 (F)

Estonia-Macedonia 2-4 (F)

Macedonia-Armenia 3-0 (WCQ)

Romania-Macedonia 2-1 (WCQ)

Macedonia-Holland 2-2 (WCQ)

and this was the last time we playd with the same team and the team in andorra was totaly defferant then the team who playd holland, look for yourself and compare......

--------------------------------------------------------------------

now this is the one year long katastrofa that our FFM and organizacia have given to us cuz playing with the team and not play with the best, and you can see the huge defferance in results from 2003 and 2004

Andorra-Macedonia 1-0
Macedonia-TCH 0-2
Macedonia-Andorra 0-0
Macedonia-Romania 1-2
Armenia-Macedonia 1-2
TCH-Macedonia 6-1
Macedonia-Finland 0-3
Finland-Macedonia 5-1

I feel for crying what they have done with our soccer! from what have been (and can still be if we play with players who should play) very good the last 3 years to this bruka year..... from playing good in every game and even with the best to this cuz of one thing and still no one act.....

As long this go on with mafia people in our FA who play and have fun and don't care it's only people with mental problems who can spend time for this NT!

as long the players don't come beck (and i know results after that) I will not spent One SEC about this anymore.....

No I will see who will play against holland and i will not care a sec until then and i will see who will play against holland first.....

Sve U Kurac

durda e harri na celo so mafiata ednostavno nema napredok ili da se vratime nazat vo 2003 ili 2004 godinia aili pa 1997-1998 sto beja isto dobri godini...

pancev kaza! nema durda e ova vaka so FFM i drugi raboti nema mrdanje badiala vie e lujge!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 09:51
Premier Player

PICKA IM MATERINA GOVNARI SELSKI
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 13:11
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMako
PICKA IM MATERINA GOVNARI SELSKI
ne se nerviraj brat ne se nerviraj! ne gledash kur gi boli vo makedonija pa zasto da nie nas krivo? ma jok sto sakat neka pravat sto veli i pancev!!!! ako mu e ubavo na tie dolo pa neka prodolzuva sto da kazam, da ne mu beshe ubavo ke ima aci napraveno lujgeto na primer staveno bombi vo nivnite kujki ali barem demostracipred FFM kujka!

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 14:49
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Inter and Macedonia NT, Socceroos
Naum good analysis......our team has totally disintegrated, we need to have a consistent team and coach

R.I.P TOSE PROESKI....VOICE OF AN ANGEL

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 14:56
Premier Player

How did the squad look for this match?
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:01
Premier Player

Treba da se najde nov trener shto qe gi spoji dobrite igraci vo cvrst sostav, druga alternativa nemame nie.

Naum, good analysis, thnx.
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:02
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMako

How did the squad look for this match?
ye vlepnat!

fast maco compare this team against holland with the others

1 Jane Nikoloski
3 Mile Krstev
4 Goce Sedloski
5 Igor Mitreski
6 Aleksandar Mitreski
9 Goran Pandev
10 Artim Sakiri
11 Aco Stojkov
14 Vasko Božinovski
15 Aleksandar Vasoski
17 Igor Jancevski
substitutes13
Pance Cumbev
2 Goran Stavrevski
7 Vanco Trajanov
8 Aleksandar Bajevski
16 Vlatko Grozdanovski
18 Milan Stojanoski

From what I see ther is only Ilco Naumovski and Sumi who are missing

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Wor...Report=LU.html
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:11
unnamed1

Jane Nikoloski
3 Mile Krstev
4 Goce Sedloski
5 Igor Mitreski
6 Aleksandar Mitreski
9 Goran Pandev
10 Artim Sakiri
11 Aco Stojkov
14 Vasko Božinovski
15 Aleksandar Vasoski
17 Igor Jancevski
substitutes13
Pance Cumbev
2 Goran Stavrevski
7 Vanco Trajanov
8 Aleksandar Bajevski
16 Vlatko Grozdanovski
18 Milan Stojanoski

this is our best team and the team we should play with but someone try to destroy and have destroy our soccer, ther is 2-3 players who are old for this team but for them we have Sikov,Naumovski,Sumi, and Oka Nikolov if the fix him!!!! and also Noveski and Tasevski can play or at least be tested, this is a very good team with all this players so what is going on?????

is not enough ,enough soon?
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:32
Premier Player

We are in a very difficult group group. No matter who played we would of still lost against Romania, Czech Republic. Lets just pray we are placed in an easier group next qualifying round for Euro 2008. For the coaching situation I dont now what do say. I say give the job to Gjore Jovanoski.

The only solution to our national team, is sack FFM. Or just start a new football federation from scratch. Appoint somebody reliable as the CEO. The have done jack for our game. When is the last time we played a friendly. Friendlies are for testing new player formations, not in the actual qualifing rounds.

Why isn't Naumovski playing for us or Sikov? Madzovski should not have been dropped for the latest match
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:35
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Shittt....what happen to Hristov? I am a bit lost on his situation

post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:43
Premier Player

Quote:
We are in a very difficult group group. No matter who played we would of still lost against Romania, Czech Republic.
But wasnt it more interesting when the old players played. they always fought bravely, although they lost at the end. They always made us some surprise, lead 1:0, then it was 1:1, we thought it is over, but our players again gave another goal 2:1. I miss those times
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:48
Forum Manager
World Class Player

I miss the times when the bigger countries had to rely on the referees so they could beat us. For example against England in Skopje for the Euro qualifiers, when Hristov gave us the lead, then England were rewarded a penalty that shouldnt have been. It didnt stop there, when Sakiri was disallowed a legitimate goal, and was pulled back for offside.

post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:52
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Makedonija
We are in a very difficult group group. No matter who played we would of still lost against Romania, Czech Republic. Lets just pray we are placed in an easier group next qualifying round for Euro 2008. For the coaching situation I dont now what do say. I say give the job to Gjore Jovanoski.

The only solution to our national team, is sack FFM. Or just start a new football federation from scratch. Appoint somebody reliable as the CEO. The have done jack for our game. When is the last time we played a friendly. Friendlies are for testing new player formations, not in the actual qualifing rounds.

Why isn't Naumovski playing for us or Sikov? Madzovski should not have been dropped for the latest match

MR Makedonija it's tru the group was hard anyway but when we play with our best we play well and if we lose we lose with honour and nit like this....... that is the defferance and is not a small defferance

why not Naumovski,Sikov and the rest i told about playd well that is cuz our FFM and our disastrous organization at FFM at this moment and no one know what is left or right anymore and what is more importent they forgott who are our best player........

and one more thing! if you test players you do it in Test games not Q games since we lose points all the time and they have testing for one year now and we drop ranking cuz of this all the time and will only gett harder groups in the future....

wll macedonia have to be speciell in everything and we the only team in the world who not play with our best players

oki FFM you have been testing! happy now? well let our players play now.....
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 15:56
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Does anyone have Sakiri's goal from the corner against England, for old memories sake?

post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 17:12
Xtratime Legend

Mene ic ne me interesira reprezentacijata poke ako sakat i 10-0 neka izgubat od Holandija kur me boli za ovje semkari a i toj Pandev neka si ebi mater mocko selski za Lazio mozi gol da klava a za Makedonija kaj bese protiv Finska aaaa??? 2 utaknici nitu eden gol neka ne mi kazva nikoj nisto poke gledav 4 utaknici vcera gi gledav Srbite kako igrat so srce za drzavata gi gledav i Armencite mozi izgubija 4-1 no ne se predadoa celo vreme trcaja srce dadoa za drzavata a ovje nasite mockovci ic ne mue gajle kur gi boli za drzata poarno luge od mala da soberime i poarno ke igrat odnego ovje voskari... i though the Czech Republic loss of 6-1 was a low but this is even worse to lose to an avarage team Finland 3:0 at home and then 5-1 on the road well that should tell you something about this players dont blame Hari,Mari or Bari its all the players they have no heart they are worthless pieces of crap who have no passion for there NT or any national pride bunch of cowards!

Unless Pancev or someone else takes over FFM i'm no longer following the NT period.
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2005, 18:00
unnamed1

I will follow our NT as long our best players will be beck since the results are defferant then as you can see from my first post......

if they will be beck against holland good if not and this lala go on i don't give a ****
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2005, 02:16
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlepnat
Does anyone have Sakiri's goal from the corner against England, for old memories sake?

I have both Sakiris and Trajanovs goals vs England
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2005, 02:20
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlepnat
Shittt....what happen to Hristov? I am a bit lost on his situation

Hristov still has no club, he may join Vardar soon, but he is oput of form for the NT for long, long time. I dont think hell even be back on track
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2005, 02:23
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
guys serbia was terrible a couple of years ago and now we have a exellent chance of making it to germany,anything can happen just stay positive

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2005, 02:52
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
Hristov still has no club, he may join Vardar soon, but he is oput of form for the NT for long, long time. I dont think hell even be back on track
That is tragic, he was a quality player when in form. The last i heard he was with a Scottish side, i think it was Dunfermeline or something. But lets hope he gets back on track with Vardar if he joins

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in