post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2005, 22:20
unnamed1

Santrac farewell

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Wor...Id=329031.html

Santrac quits as Macedonia coach
Tuesday, 23 August 2005
by Igor Panevski

e-mailPrint

Slobodan Santrac has resigned as coach of F.Y.R. Macedonia due to personal problems.

Family strain
In a letter to the Football Federation of F.Y.R. Macedonia (FFM), he cited his wife’s poor health as the reason for his departure. "Coaching the national team requires a lot of commitment, and my being constantly away from home," Santrac said. "I'm sorry I can't accomplish our plan to qualify for UEFA EURO 2008™ but I wish the side great success."

Short tenure
The decision comes just five months after Santrac took the post and six days after the 3-0 defeat by Finland that left them fifth in 2006 FIFA World Cup qualifying Group 1. They meet the Finns again next month and the FFM are hopeful of having appointed a new coach by then.

Hope his wife will gett better!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2005, 23:15
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
he uses his wife as an excuse, she is not the main problem
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 05:18
Xtratime Legend

I believe the guy and if his wife has health problems then give the guy a break there is nothing more important then family especially someone close like your wife, i hope she gets better. But the bigger story here should be FFM and how they should be the ones to resign next hopefully Hari has some sense and leaves heck the guys son died a few months back and he still didnt resign i guess thats the type of person he is.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 05:37
Xtratime Legend

Сантрач поднесе оставка

Слободан Сантрач поднесе оставка на селекторската функција во Mакедонската фудбалска репрезентација. За неговата одлука тој денеска писмено го извести претседателот на Фудбалската Федерација Харалампие Џаџи Ристески, а како причина за повлекувањето од кормилото на нашиот национален тим ја наведе влошената здравствена состојба на неговата сопруга. Функцијата што ја извршував, вели во писмото Сантрач, повлекува големи обврски и постојано присуство што е неизводливо по препораката на лекарите. Според Хаџиристески, фудбалската федерација во најкраток можен рок ќе назначи привремен селектор кој ќе биде на чело на македонската репрезентација на завршните средби од мундијалските квалификации во Финска и во Холандија. Потсетуваме, Сантрач ја водеше селекцијата на 4 натпревари, оствари една победа, со Ерменија на гости и претрпе три порази, дома од Романија , Финска и од Чешка во Теплице.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 06:10
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Red Star , Srbija
Who's likely to take over? What happened to guys like Savevski and Babunski, are they coaching now or doing something else?

The truth about Sinisa Mihajlovic and his destruction of the Serbian NT

Crvena zvezda - The Greatest EE Club of all time

Nerazzurri4life: Those Red Star fans are truly astonishing.
Demandred: First, I just have to say the Red Star fans were absolutely amazing, incredible atmosphere
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 06:21
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by red star forever
Who's likely to take over? What happened to guys like Savevski and Babunski, are they coaching now or doing something else?
Babunski is the interim coach right now, last i heard he will be the coach for the last 2 qual games vs Finland and Holland. But i really dont know who should be the new coach i have really lost hope for our NT i dont think it matters anymore we brought in a foreign coach and even he couldnt get the most out of these players. Who ever comes in as the new coach better be ready for some tough times...
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 08:11
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
I feel for him, I hope all goes well for him!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 09:16
unnamed1

Ambis i understand you but also how com that he used so much poor domestic macedonia liga players and bulgaria liga players and poland liga players and not this players on the list? the problem is that he did never have any time to see players but other told him! I don't think even he know who Naumovski,Stojkov and Trajanov are and many more.....

also our soccer is not like our basketball,handball or vollyball since ther is more corruption and also politic and cuz of that many say who should be in team and who not and with nightmare condition like that to work in it's very hard to be motivated!!!!! FFM is on it's why do break down as i read in the news and seems like the days are over for them soon witch is good cuz with out a coach and a FA organization ( with a good organization the best will play in every game even if they are not starters in ther teams from time to time and the FA will let people see them on place from week to week like the other FA's do)

Madzovski GK (Rabotnicki)
Oka Nikolov GK(Frankfurt)

deffenders
Vasovski (Frankfurt)
Gjuzelov (soon Armenia Bielefeld)
Noveski (Mainz)
Mitreski (? last club spartak moscow)
Sedloski (Diyarbakirspor)
Sikov (Skoda)
Kralevski (Hajduk split)
Grncarov (Metallurg Donesk)

Midd
Sakiri (l? last club WBA)
Mitrevski (Grasshoppers)
Goran Pandev (SS Lazio)
Jancevski (Varteks)
Sumulikovski (Zenit)
Popov (Agalio)
Krtsev (Gronigen)
Petrov (Genclerbirligi ?)
Ignatov (Rabotnicki)
Trajanov ( last club Armenia Bielefeld)
Grozdanovski (Omania)

Attack
Maznov (Diyarbakirspor)
Naumovski (Mattersburg)
Stojkov (La Louviere)
Cadinkovski (FC Zenit)
Sterjovski (FC Basel)

Well I hope this players above will play in the euro2008Q and that our fun mix testing are over and that our FFM will go before the 2008 so our FFM can gett a organization like rabotnickis now days......
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 17:28
Xtratime Legend

So who do you guys think should be the next coach now??
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 17:53
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Ambis, Savevski!!! I have been positive all the time with our NT, but since Santrac took over I lost all that. I hope it was him and not the team. But, now I dont believe at all in our team.
Pozdrav

People that should be in Bardovci before they come back to xtratime
1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS!!!
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 17:56
Premier Player

Come on, we lost against Andora and others without Santrac. Its a mixture of all: team, coach and most of all FFM
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 18:23
Xtratime Legend

Hari and FFM must go and be replaced by Pancev then we can let him get a new coach i'm sure he has connections and he can get us a good one.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2005, 18:43
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
We lost to Andora for money. Not because they were better then us.

People that should be in Bardovci before they come back to xtratime
1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS!!!
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2005, 03:28
Premier Player

I think Hadzievski will be the new coach
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2005, 03:36
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Red Star , Srbija
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRO
I think Hadzievski will be the new coach
Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in ages. He's a pretty good coach, IMO.

The truth about Sinisa Mihajlovic and his destruction of the Serbian NT

Crvena zvezda - The Greatest EE Club of all time

Nerazzurri4life: Those Red Star fans are truly astonishing.
Demandred: First, I just have to say the Red Star fans were absolutely amazing, incredible atmosphere
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2005, 05:23
Xtratime Legend

He already had a chance and didnt do anything i would rather have someone else, plus he is a better club coach then NT coach.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2005, 05:44
Premier Player

Well, when Hadzievski was our NT coach we were nr. 58 on FIFA rankig list. And he is our best coach. I am sure that he will be great again. The most imortent think is that the players loves him and they will play for him.

So my vote goes for Gjoko Hadzievski
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2005, 05:57
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRO
Well, when Hadzievski was our NT coach we were nr. 58 on FIFA rankig list. And he is our best coach. I am sure that he will be great again. The most imortent think is that the players loves him and they will play for him.

So my vote goes for Gjoko Hadzievski
We might have been 58th but the rankings dont mean anything cause as far as i know we didnt do anything in the qualifiers... but your right the players do like him and he would be better then Babunski or some other former players who are a cheap of a dozen this days.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2005, 20:35
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Hadzievski wont accept the offer if Hari remains in FFM along with that fox Laze and Bedzeti The Butcher
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old August 26th, 2005, 02:08
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
We might have been 58th but the rankings dont mean anything cause as far as i know we didnt do anything in the qualifiers... but your right the players do like him and he would be better then Babunski or some other former players who are a cheap of a dozen this days.
Well we beat Lichtenstain 11-1 in Vadus and 3-0 in Skopje, we beat Ireland 3-2 in Skopje and Iceland 1-0 in Skopje.
I still think that Hadzievski is our best coach

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in