Baskimi Kumanovo vs Maccabi Petach-Tikva - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2005, 13:48 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Baskimi Kumanovo vs Maccabi Petach-Tikva

vs

I dont know anything about this Tikva team there record in Europe isnt great they have only played 3 times in the UEFA Cup winning once and losing twice. But they were 2nd in the Israeli league so they must be a pretty good team but other then that i have no clue who they are and how good they are maybe our friend Raanan can tell us more about this team
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2005, 14:05
Premier Player

This will definately be a challenge for Baskimi
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2005, 14:06
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, Liverpool FC, Israeli NT
Maccabi Petah Tikva are a rising power in Israeli football. This team is run by a family called the Luzon. The owners are the Luzon brothers Amos and Avi, and the coach is their nephew Guy Luzon. Their fanbase is extremely small and most of their success was done with very little cash. Their youth team is great and they have quite some good foreigners. They just some Finnish International striker named Roiha or something, but lost their best player Defensive mid. Alberman to Tenerife. Other notable players are Congolease defender Leukmbo, Israel's 3rd keeper Ohad Cohen and Winger Salim Tuama. They play very defensive football, their defense is easily their strongest part. They are very solid. How they'll perform in Europe is another question as you said they haven't got much european experience and last year they lost to some unknown Cypriot team 3:0 (although they won 4:0 in Israel and qualified), so I would say your chances aren't bad. It's 60-40 for MPT IMO.

Now it's your turn to tell our guys some info on Baskimi.

"Stop and stare...I think I'm moving but I go nowhere...."

:dielaugh:Beitar Jerusalem:dielaugh:

- Israeli Double Winners! League and State Cup Winners 2007/2008!

- 2006/2007 League Champions!

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2005, 14:19 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Thanks for all the info Raanan

Here is Baskimi's team Roster:

Goal Keepers
1.Branislav Ugrenovic (S&M)
2.Faik Murtezani (MKD)

Defence
Dragan Trenovski (MKD)
Jordanco Stojmenovski (MKD)
Ervin Smajlagic (BIH) from Zeleznicar 2003
Stefan Petkovski (MKD) from Delcevo Bregalnica 2004
Jeton Mustafi (MKD)
Orhan Isufi (MKD)
Goran Trenovski (MKD)
Gjorgievski (MKD) new from Madzari 2005

Midfield
Ferid Agushi (ALB) Teuta 2003
Ilce Elmazovski (MKD) from Vardar 2004
Nermin Fatic (BIH) from Zeleznicar 2002
Vasko Georgiev (MKD)
Bruno Presilski (MKD) from Delcevo Bregalnica 2004
Igor Talevski (MKD) from Rabotnicki 2004
Igor Gjurcevski (MKD) he scored against Zepce

Attack
Zoran Miserdovski (MKD) from Apollon Limassol 2003
Souza Da Silva (BRA)
Samir Garcevic (BIH) Zeleznicar 2002
Arben Biboski (MKD)
Avni Aziri (MKD)

Well what can i say about Baskimi many people thought that they were handed the Macedonian Cup with help from the refs and our FA so in all reality they shouldnt even be here but here they are and with some help from UEFA giving them a 3-0 win(suspended player played for Zepce) in the first match against Zepce after they played a 0-0 draw and didnt even have a shot on goal but they did come back nice in the rematch and got a 1-1 draw. I think they can play good on deffense but there problem will be scoring goals and depending on how good Tikva's deffense is we might have a boring 0-0 draw awaiting us but who knows anything can happen and i cant say i know too much about there team strategy wise so i wont comment any further.
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2005, 17:01
Premier Player

Teams: Albania
I hope to win SK Bashkimi
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2005, 17:02
Premier Player

Teams: Albania
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2005, 21:07 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

btw the game will be played in Skopje just like the Sileks-Beitar game since Baskimi dont have a stadium approved by UEFA for European play.
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2005, 03:00
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-landKD

I hope too, NAPRED FK BASKIMI!!!
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2005, 16:07
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Good thet they didn't met Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2005, 17:23
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Dont think they will get past them, but you never know.
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2005, 18:57 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

The announcer on MR today said that Baskimi's owner is offering the players big money if they can get to the 3rd round of the UEFA Cup qual. and today they rested most of there players getting ready for the UEFA Cup match on Thursday. He also said that they are trying to get some new players as well so its looking good for Baskimi maybe they can pull off the upset
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2005, 19:24
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
3rd round of the UEFA Cup qual.
Nope, next is 1st regular round

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2005, 19:25 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poland-Cement
Nope, next is 1st regular round
I think thats what he meant
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2005, 18:37 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Освојувачот на Купот, Башкими, утре во Купот на УЕФА го пречекува Хапоел Петах Тиква со првенствена цел
"Не смееме да примиме гол"
http://217.16.70.245/?pBroj=1849&stID=41074&pR=11

Од играта на Бруно Пресилски многу нешта ќе зависат во дуелот со Хапоел.
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2005, 18:48 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

http://www.sport.com.mk/WBStorage/Fi...05strana02.pdf
Maccabi Petach-Tikva coach Luzon was in Skopje on Sunday and said that he expects them to win easily cause his team is far superior to Baskimi and from watching Baskimi's game on sunday there is no doubt that Maccabi will be in the next round of the UEFA Cup.

This guys sounds pretty arrogant if you ask me... i hope Baskimi read this article and it motivates them to pull of the upset.
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2005, 20:16
Star Player

good luck to baskimi. all the best to them. the israelian guy should show more respect towards the opponent, whatever his level is. disgrace...
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2005, 21:11 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Башкими преоптимстички против Макаби Петах-Тиква

По минатонеделната елиминација на Работнички Кометал од лигата на шампионите, Вардар и Башкими се последните македонски претставници во фудбалска Европа. Утре вечер, ним им претстојат првите средби од второто квалификациско коло во УЕФА-купот. Со почеток во 19 часот, вардарци во Букурешт ќе му гостуваат на романскиот Рапид, додека час подоцна е закажан почетокот на мечот на Башкими со Макаби Петах-Тиква.

Израелците нема што да бараат во Скопје- им порача тренерот на кумановскиот тим Бурхан Беадини. Самоуверениот и преоптимистички настап на Беадини на денешниот прес беше сосема поразличен од оној пред мечот со Жепче, кога убедуваше дека и на домашен терен, целта му е да не прими гол. Утре шанса не им даваме на противничката екипа бидејки Башкими утре стварно ке излезе со вистинско лице. Како гости ќе ги примие супер, но после натпреварот ќе ги испратиме со празни раце.

Доколку не би верувал во мојата екипа и дека утре ќе победиме највероватно не би бил ни тука. Тој што ќе дојде на стадионоит стварно ке ужива во фудбалот на Башкими и највероватно ќе имаме многу поволен резултат, но за тоа нека мисли повеќе екипата на Петах-Тиква, изјави тренерот на ФК Башкими Бурхан Беадини.

Нема да заборавиме дека на вакви натпревари најбитно е на домашен терен да не се прими гол и бил задоволен да оствариме победа без примен гол. Ме радува фактот што играчите на Макаби Петах-Тиква се многу самоуверени и оптимисти, но тие не се свесни дека на утрешниот натпревар ќе излезем со поинакво лице и со похрабра и офанзивна игра, изјави капитенот на ФК Башкими Шабан Реџеп. Го следев Башкими, тој е организиран клуб имаме респект и почит кон оваа екипа. Ќе се обидеме да дадеме се од себе за утре да направиме добар резултат, изјави тренерот на ФК Макаби Петах-Тиква Гај Лузон.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2005, 22:31
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
http://www.sport.com.mk/WBStorage/Fi...05strana02.pdf
Maccabi Petach-Tikva coach Luzon was in Skopje on Sunday and said that he expects them to win easily cause his team is far superior to Baskimi and from watching Baskimi's game on sunday there is no doubt that Maccabi will be in the next round of the UEFA Cup.

This guys sounds pretty arrogant if you ask me... i hope Baskimi read this article and it motivates them to pull of the upset.
WTF, that's total bullshit. I heard Luzon speaks about Baksimi myself, he said he knows nothing about them but they are dangerous for sure and he gives them total respect. Your media is crap.

BTW how surprising our media came up with reports the Baskimi coach said he doesn't need to scout the opponent and expects an easy 3:0 win.... Either Baskimi media is full of crap, or both sides media is. You decide...

post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2005, 22:34 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raanan
WTF, that's total bullshit. I heard Luzon speaks about Baksimi myself, he said he knows nothing about them but they are dangerous for sure and he gives them total respect. Your media is crap.

BTW how surprising our media came up with reports the Baskimi coach said he doesn't need to scout the opponent and expects an easy 3:0 win.... Either Baskimi media is full of crap, or both sides media is. You decide...
Dont worry mate this was from the Macedonian newspaper "Makedonski Sport" and they are known to make things up or get things wrong many times i expect this to be another made up story :rollani: i would much rather trust you then them. But the funny thing is they had quotes in the article it just goes to show you how far they will go
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2005, 22:39
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Dont worry mate this was from the Macedonian newspaper "Makedonski Sport" and they are known to make things up or get things wrong many times i expect this to be another made up story :rollani: i would much rather trust you then them. But the funny thing is they had quotes in the article it just goes to show you how far they will go
That's really low of them but hey such is media I guess. I wonder if the Baskimi coach actually said these things though. Very foolish of him to make such a statement...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in