Mixed Macedonian Sports! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2004, 21:47
unnamed1

Mixed Macedonian Sports!

The women championleague Handboll Champions from the yer 2002 Kometal from Skopje playd a warm up tournament in Slovenija this weekend.

Kometal-Podravka (croatia) 30-27
Kometal-Olympia (slovenija) 37-27
http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/vest.asp?VestID=37345

Kometal-Krim 29-29, Kometal lost the final against the CL winners 2003 on penaltys. Kometal will be very dengerus this yer.
http://www.kometalfans.com/

Vardar hndboll team show form in the Belgrade tournament and they will also do great in CL this yer. Vardar won the tournament.

Vardar-Red Star 32-31 (Semifinal)
Vardar-Partizan 28-26 (Final)
http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...562&stID=40120

Ambis, Pelister won a tournement very recently in Bosna i think it wos :thmbup:

Basket
Macedonien NT have almost qualifying for the A divizion again were they belong for sure.

Macedonia-Giorgia 81-77
Luxenburg-Macedonia 69-94
Finland-Macedonia 78-87

Very soon the bothe interkontenental world boxing champions Mitrevski and Nacevski will defend ther belts. The boxing world are streange with 87 world champions in many different organization but who care wen we have two world champions :thmbup:

Also i'm looking forward to the vollyboll team Rabotnicki fresped who are back in europ this yer and wos so close to an semifinal in europ last team.

I hope that Rabotnicki basket will do grat this yer too like last yer, playd in semifinal last yer in europ, not the biggest tournamant but enyway.
http://www.zsdrabotnicki.com.mk/

Last edited by K-15; June 20th, 2005 at 16:37.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2004, 22:09
unnamed1

Macedonia Basket team have stars like Naumovski,Ilievski,Stefanov and Antic and still fiba put us in the A divizion and not A divizion wich is an scandal and the put like Romania,Holland,Sweden,Bulgaria,Portugal,Belgium,E stonia,Hungary in the A divizion wich we will beat with no problems. We play in the strongest B divizion group and we will qualify with no problems! we playd with out stars like Dusko Bocevski(Union Olimpija) e dobar ali sto ke nie toa koga ne saka da igra za Makedonija kako Ilievski Vlado(Barcelona),Jovanovski Dejan (Chalon)Rajkovic Emil(Near East),Stefanov Vrbica(Siena),Samardziski Predrag(Partizan),Srbinovski Marijan(Zdravlje),Stankovic Srdjan(Egronom),Naumoski Petar(Ulker),Antic Pero(AEK Athens)Ryan Stack(Aris) and we had no problems with our second line-up. This prove that fiba are a joke and we have a team who can be in the top 10 in europ wen all the best play.

In the qualifying only Kenyon Jones (Aris) and Gecevski (Zadar Croatia) who we can say are good and that wos enough.

http://www.eurobasket.com/mkd/mkd.asp
post #3 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 12:13
MakLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAUM MAKEDONSKI
Very soon the bothe interkontenental world boxing champions Mitrevski and Nacevski will defend ther belts. The boxing world are streange with 87 world champions in many different organization but who care wen we have two world champions
Do they have own webpages?

post #4 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 02:38
Xtratime Legend

Congrats to Vardar Vatrostalna even though i hate them more than any other team on this planet.
post #5 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 15:08
MakLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Congrats to Vardar Vatrostalna even though i hate them more than any other team on this planet.

Why do you hate Vardar? do you hate Vardar more then Skendija and baskimi
post #6 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 17:04
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Why do you hate Vardar? do you hate Vardar more then Skendija and baskimi
Just the handball team and its a long story, i dont really hate FK Vardar that much, for the football team its just a rivalry thing and of course i cheer for them when they play against skendija and baskimi
post #7 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 19:51
unnamed1

Quote:
Ambis! if you not stop with this nonsense i will report your vardar hate to komiti and you will bee hav a ban immediately wen the forum open again. Yau have improve the last week so i will not tell them do read everything on xtratime for the moment. I have my eye on you
post #8 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 00:14
unnamed1

ВИКЕНДОВ НА СПОРТСКИТЕ ТЕРЕНИ

ФУДБАЛ, ПРВА ЛИГА, 7. КОЛО:
Вардар - Брегалница Краун (денеска, 15.30);
Утре, 15.30 часот: Башкими -Слога Југомагнат; Шкендија - Работнички Кометал; Беласица ГЦ - Победа; Маџари Солидарност - Напредок; Цеметнарница 55 - Силекс;
ВТОРА ЛИГА, 7. КОЛО (денеска, 15.30): Тиквеш - Влазрими; Пелистер - Младост; Шкендија - Тетекс; Братство - Брегалница; Ренова - Скопје; Турново - Македонија ЃП.
РАКОМЕТ, СУПЕР ЛИГА, МАЖИ (1. коло, денеска):
Струга - Пелистер (18); Т.К. Бренд - Борец (18.30); Младост - Радовиш (20); Југ Куманово - В. В. Повардарие (19); МРК Вардар - В. В. Тиквеш (14); Вардар Про - Металург (утре, 16.30).
СУПЕР ЛИГА, ЖЕНИ (3. коло, денеска): Преспа - Еуростандард Ѓ. П. (17); Пелистер М. - Т. К. Бренд (18.30); Гевгелија - Олимпик А. (19); Скопје - Кале (утре, 15.30); Борец - Куманово; Вардар - Кометал ЃП - одложена.
КАРАТЕ - 23. Меѓународен меморијален турнир "Никола Грдановски - Нике" (денеска, 17.30, Сала: "Автокоманда").
КОЊИЧКИ СПОРТ - "ВИВА КУП 2004" (денеска и утре, 12 часот, "Хиподром" во Маџари).
post #9 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 03:42
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Ambis! if you not stop with this nonsense i will report your vardar hate to komiti and you will bee hav a ban immediately wen the forum open again. Yau have improve the last week so i will not tell them do read everything on xtratime for the moment. I have my eye on you
They already now i ****ing hate Vardar Vestackostalna

ps-RK PELISTER BITOLA ko bese sampion na jugoslavija vie nemavte ni tim
BITOLA HANDBALL CITY CAPITAL!!!!
post #10 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 10:57
unnamed1

Ambis, we will see wot they say about all shit you have post about Vardar soccer club.
Here are the alltime winners off the Macedonien Handball liga.

1992/1993 Vardar Vatrostalna winners
1993/1994 RK Pelister winners
1994/1995 RK Pelister winners
1995/1996 Borec Tito Veles vinners
1996/1997 Borec Tito Veles vinners
1997/1998 Jafa Promet Resen winners
1998/1999 RK Pelister winners
1999/2000 Vardar Vatrostalna winners
2000/2001 Vardar Vatrostalna vinners
2001/2002 Vardar Vatrostalna vinners
2002/2003 Vardar Vatrostalna vinners
2003/2004 Vardar Vatrostalna vinners
And Vardar will also win this yer 2004/2005!!!! we have the best team and are superior this yer.

Do i have to mention the 7 Macedonia cup title we have?
Ambis here is an ass for every liga title and cup title we have.

AMBIS
post #11 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 21:05
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
1999/2000 Vardar Vatrostalna winners
2000/2001 Vardar Vatrostalna vinners
2001/2002 Vardar Vatrostalna vinners
2002/2003 Vardar Vatrostalna vinners
2003/2004 Vardar Vatrostalna vinners
So kupvanje se e mozno vestacki tim ste :thmbdown:

RK Pelister 1989 Yugoslavian Champions and by the way why do you think that in former yugoslavia many cup final games were held in Bitola cause we live for handball we got the craziest handball fans we are not like you guys bandwagon fans who only support a winner i mean you have a great team who plays in CL and you still cant sell out the arena, come on dont tell me anything more about Vesctackostalna anymore i know what kind of a team you are and skopje is not a handball city maybe kometal but thats women handball and i could care less about that.

RK PELISTER BITOLA ALWAYS # 1 IN MACEDONIA
post #12 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 21:33
unnamed1

Quote:
So kupvanje se e mozno vestacki tim ste :thmbdown:

RK Pelister 1989 Yugoslavian Champions and by the way why do you think that in former yugoslavia many cup final games were held in Bitola cause we live for handball we got the craziest handball fans we are not like you guys bandwagon fans who only support a winner i mean you have a great team who plays in CL and you still cant sell out the arena, come on dont tell me anything more about Vesctackostalna anymore i know what kind of a team you are and skopje is not a handball city maybe kometal but thats women handball and i could care less about that.

RK PELISTER BITOLA ALWAYS # 1 IN MACEDONIA
what do you talk about? what is your problem :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
post #13 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 22:06
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
what do you talk about? what is your problem
You know what im talking about you bought all the good players from everyone with your damn sponsor and every other team in the league sucked thats why pelister,borac and tutunski have not been on the same level like they were 10 years ago.
post #14 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 22:09
unnamed1

Quote:
You know what im talking about you bought all the good players from everyone with your damn sponsor and every other team in the league sucked thats why pelister,borac and tutunski have not been on the same level like they were 10 years ago.
Yes but what have Italia,Spania,England soccer liga been with out the money and sponsors?????????
post #15 of 2884 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 22:14
Xtratime Legend

Nevermind then talk to any bitolcanec about this subject and you'll get the same response i guarantee we are very hardcore about our handball club
post #16 of 2884 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2004, 23:32
unnamed1

РАКОМЕТ
Мојсоски шест месеци гледач

Ракометниот репрезентативец на Македонија, Наумче Мојсоски (24), е казнет со забрана за настап во траење од шест месеци, а ќе треба да плати и 7.500 евра поради потпишување во исто време договори со две екипи. Таа казна ја одмери ЕХФ.

Првите три месеци Мојсоски ќе мора да ги одлежи, а следните три ќе бидат дел од условната казна, која истекува на 1 јануари 2006 г. ЕХФ ќе мора да ја добие сумата од 7.500 евра најдоцна до 1 декември годинава, а Мојсоски нема право на настап во ниедно национално првенство, на мечеви од европските купови и во дресот на репрезентацијата, без разлика дали средбите се пријателски или официјални.

Мојсоски на 1 јуни годинава го продолжил договорот со Пелистер за една година, а 10 дена подоцна парафот го ставил на двегодишен договор со францускиот клуб Реал Вилпинт.
post #17 of 2884 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2004, 23:33
unnamed1

СПОРТСКИ ВИКЕНД
Работнички К. ја чека забревтаната Беласица

ФУДБАЛ

Прва лига , утре (15 ч.): Слога Југомагнат - Брегалница Краун, Силекс - Вардар, Напредок - Цементарница, Победа - Маџари Солидарност, Работнички Кометал - Беласица, Башкими - Шкендија.

Втора лига, денеска, (15 ч): Влазрими - Македонија ЃП, Скопје - Турново, Брегалница - Ренова, Тетекс - Братство Новаци, Младост - Шкендија, Тиквеш - Пелистер.

АВТОМОБИЛИЗАМ

Утре (11 часот), на патеката пред МРТВ: 4. кружна трка од Државното првенство.

РАКОМЕТ

Супер лига, мажи, 2 коло, денеска: ВВ Повардарие - МРК Вардар (15 ч), Радовиш - Југ Куманово (19 ч), Струга Илинден - Вардар Про (18 ч).

Утре: Пелистер - ВВ Тиквеш (17 ч), Борец - Младост (12 ч).

Металург - Тутунски комбинат (на 5.10.2004)

Супер лига жени, 4 коло, денеска: Кометал Ѓорче Петров - Олимпик (17 ч. СРЦ Кале), Куманово - Гевгелија (17.30 ч), Еуростандард - Скопје (14 ч. СРЦ Кале), Тутунски комбинат - Преспа (16.30 ч), Вардар - Пелистер Металец (14 ч. Расадник).

Утре: Кале Кичево - Борец (17 ч).

АТЛЕТИКА

Денеска (15,30 ч.) и утре (11 ч.): Финале на Купот на Македонија, младинци, Градски стадион, Скопје.
post #18 of 2884 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2004, 23:35
unnamed1

Објавена најновата рејтинг-листа на ФИДЕ
Кирил Георгиев на бугарската листа!

Донеодамнешниот репрезентативец на Македонија, велемајсторот Кирил Георгиев, на најновата квартална рејтинг-листа на ФИДЕ со важност од 1 октомври до 31 декември осамна на бугарската листа! Со новиот рејтинг од 2625 поени тој е втор на таа листа, зад Веселин Топалов (2757), а забележа и пад од четири места на листата на најдобрите сто светски шахисти, на која сега е на 77 место и на која исто така се води како Бугарин. Со ова посредно е официјализиран крајот на двегодишниот "излет" на Георгиев на македонската листа и дефинитивно се отстранети дилемите дали на претстојната Олимпијада во Шпанија за последен пат ќе игра за Македонија, откако неодамна ја прифати понудата да биде дел од Стручниот штаб на бугарската репрезентација на ова натпреварување. Како член на македонскиот национален тим Георгиев го подели осмото место на Олимпијадата 2002 во Блед и 12 место на Европското првенсто во Пловдив, каде што освои бронзен медал за учинокот на првата табла, на Поединечното ЕП во Истанбул беше четврти, а летоска во Триполи влезе во историјата на македонскиот шах како прв учесник на Светско поединечно првенство.

"Трансферот" на Георгиев придонесе за пад на Македонија за шест места на ранкингот на ФИДЕ составен според просечниот рејтинг на најдобрите десет шахисти од секоја национална шаховска федерација, на кој сега сме 42-ри со 2487 поени, а со него имавме просек од 2508. На овој ранкинг фигурираат 141 земја, при што води Русија со 2720 поени, пред Украина со 2632, Унгарија со 2624 итн.

Без отпишаниот Кирил Георгиев, на врвот на македонскиот "топ 10" се врати Тони Најдоски со рејтинг 2598, иако повеќе од три години нема одиграно ниту една рејтингувана партија (!). Втор е Никола Митков, кој со 23 партии во минатите три месеца си го подобри рејтингот на 2539 (+5), а напредуваа и третопласираниот Трајче Недев со 2528 (+8) и четвртопласираниот Владимир Георгиев со 2512 (+1). Најголем скок забележа интермајсторот Александар Чоловиќ, кој од 18 партии освои 17 нови поени и со најновиот рејтинг од 2408 влезе меѓу најдобрите десет. (Р.Д.)
post #19 of 2884 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2004, 23:37
unnamed1

Vardar Vatrostalna smena ime, Vardar MRK
post #20 of 2884 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2004, 17:08
Rising Star

Ah RK Pelsiter what a team they used to be. They were great winning in Europe and also in the Macedonian league before i left, since then it seems all went down hill. I always check the scores in the Maco newspaper here but i have no idea who plays for them or how good they are. I always used to go and watch them.

P.S. Who can forget what happened against Lemgo, i was there and i still have nightmares from that game, what a chance missed by Pelister!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in