Za Tome i Dragan - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 15:34 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Za Tome i Dragan

Just for the record, here is how many times (there is more but mots of the other posts were deleted) we as Macedonians and I were provoked insulted on Xtratime and nothing was done about it none of these people were even warned let alone barred furthermore if you read towards the bottom you will see Boyo warning Amoroso! about using the word Skopjan and he told him that he though the rule was unfair and that he will continue to call us that and later on he did indeed call me that during a soccer discussion, so the point is we have been insulted and provoked many times but no one did anything about it and infect that rule that was made banning the word "skopje" was done just because they had to do something small to make us feel better so that we stay on this forum because they took our Macedonian flag avatar away from us(which was unjust since Dragan had it for 4 years and no one complained then) and if clearly gave the Greeks the victory.Now when i first started here all i talked about was soccer you can check my posts, but then after reading insults like these below i dont know how anyone can stay calm this was clearly an attempt to bring us down and moderators like monte and lili took advantage of the situation, as far as me calling her a **** well i did indeed do that but thats after she deleted my post.In my first post i said to Naum "odi na zapad i recimugo ova na Komiti so go napisa tuka" i swear to god there was no link or anything thats all it was and she deleted that post which had nothing to do with her or me insulting serbia, but when she deleted the post i got real mad and wrote the same post again and i included a link which was attended towards Naum (if anyone wants the link they can pm me). But i'm also upset at our moderators here Tome and Dragan znam deka nemate tolku vreme da bidete tuka ama zosto ne davate malce podrska daj procitajte dolu kako ne provucirat i pcujat site specijalno grcite i srbite, ako e ova sportski i fudbalski forum togas zosto ima za politika i istorija topik a ostaj to jas rekov deka nema da odam tamu poke ama otkako vidov deka grcite topik imat otvoreno za istorijata na makedonija i citav kako ne napagat togas nemozev da sedam miren i da citam takvo sranje, ovaj forum ic ne e fer i toa e realnosta!

Soon enough you'll be forced to celebrate "Bayram" yourself every year and "Easter" will be a thing of the past.. In 20 years time you'll be a minority in your own country and another 10 years after that you'll be completely wipped out of the map..I just hope that we don't even raise a finger to help you, let the Albanians take your land, you always have Bulgaria to go to anyways.. "Parni Valjak"
If it means anything to you Greeks, I consider you as our only true friends that we can always count on. Sooner or later together we'll solve this problem with this made-up nation and it's made-up history, made-up tradition, made-up culture and so forth.. "Parni Valjak"
Every attempt so far has been proven otherwise with facts, and you want to know why? Because you are not Macedonians, you are Bulgarians with an identity crisis. The truth hurts doesn’t it? "Covert"
Ambis the 2 first major Christian religions where the Greek Orthodox and Roman Catholic faiths, but I’m sure using your logic Jesus was Bulgarian and From FYROM. Complex :P "Covert"
But dear Bulgarian speaking friend, I answered you pages back!!! "Icarus"
BTW, half of Macedonia=Albania "Parni Valjak"
These guys seem to suffer from small-d!ck syndrome. Since they haven't got a history or culture of their own, they try to steal all of that from their neighbours. Pretty sad if you ask me. "Drulo"
Anyway, I'm glad to see you've come to like Albanians, after all, in a couple of years your family will be learning Albanian in school. "Drulo"
You are not Macedonians. You are Bulgarians living in Paeonia.This is why you celebrate BULGARIAN Khans! And speak a form of Bulgarian! "Icarus"
You've lots of work to do to convince the world you are Macedonians dear Bulgar. "Icarus"
Ambis, by whom is your Church recognized?Notice some nations will recognize your name, hell some don't care, but some of those same ones will not dare recognize your Church.West Bulgarians. "Icarus"
But you "macedonians" are just a mix of Serbs and Bulgarians..I don't understand why this hurts so much to admit? "Parni Valjak"
GLUPANE!!!!!!! "Fleka"
Is the FYROM name changing any time soon or are there still hurdles to overcome? "red star forever"
YOU ARE SLAVS/Bulgars WHO SPEAK A BULGARIAN DIALECT!!! Where is this Ethnic Macedonia??? "Christos 7"
Also, it might hurt, but it wasn't until communist leader Tito before the current day Macedonians got their national identity. Of course not a single one of them would admit that, but hey, they also think their language isn't just a bad copy of Bulgarian. "Drulo"
When it comes to straight up evidence, TRUTH and HISTORY, the slavs inhabiting FYROM have absolutely nothing to say. "Thrylos"
haha, son, you are an orthodox Bulgarian, no matter how much your stick your head up their arse. "drulo"
Does anyone have a link to any Bulgarian dictionaries? Thanks. Anything but Bulgarian, please. "red star forever"
The problem with you Naum is that you think you're the Ambassador of Skopja in XT or something. Get some perspective. "Amoroso!"
Blah blah blah. As I said, get some perspective on who you're talking for and about. Even your fellow Skopjans must have got tired of you by now. "Amoroso!"
find ur own national heroe instead of worshipping a gay Greek dude. "Dmitriy"
I cant believe some of the FYROMian morons in here... leave it to them to somehow bring up this so called Greek oppression in a completely irrelevant topic.. "gOOnis"
What I don't get about this situation is why Skopja keeps annoying the very best friend they have in the region. Considering that their economy largely depends on Greek business and their security from the Albanian rebels depends on military aid from Greece and other countries, I find it rather pointless. But do as you wish, I don't like FYROM as a name anyway, I prefer calling you guys . "Amoroso"
I once did this experiment with a Bulgarian friend of mine...I had this "Learn Macedonian" CD, and so I started showing him the words and sentences. He said that in comparison the grammer is like 90% IDENTICAL to Bulgarian! "Rhizoid"
There is this area in Balkans called Macedonia which is divided between Greece, Bulgaria and Skopja. "Amoroso!"
The main problem lays in the fact that children in Skopja have been brought up with the belief that they are Macedonians so it's quite hard to convince them they're not. "Amoroso!"
Right now, relationships between Greece and Skopja are quited good, and many Greek business have made their way into that country, whose economy largely depends on Greek interests nowadays. "Amoroso!"
I don't care about the notification since it is blatantly unfair and makes as much sense as the avatar decision. "Amoroso" Regarding the derogatory use of the word Skopjans, please keep in mind that this is not acceptable, and it won't be tolerated. "Boyo" It is blatantly unfair that they are allowed to use the term "Macedonians" for themselfs but that term is not allowed. I will continue using the term. "Amoroso!"
Hmm, well I'll consider it, but only if you and Ambis start kissing my ass. "Drulo"
Funny though, how in FYROMia the ladies seem to have bigger balls than the men.. "Drulo"
Stick to women's handball Bugarfal, it's all you have left.. "Drulo"
why you bulgar... UPS !! ... macedonians have such a complex with Serbia ?
The problem is that your complex is not only with Serbia but also with you motherland BULGARIA too ... "CE3AP"
Get a Bulgarian and Albanian dictionary, read it whilst standing on your head and all will be revealed. "Fleka"
PS For someone who hates Serbs, you sure like to be among us, pravi si Srboman, I guess we don't have to ask who your family voted for at the Euro. "Drulo"
takodje, moj ljuti Juzni Srbin moj. "Fleka"
I'm a PAOK fan and while my dislike for Olympiakos is quite big, you Skopjans would make a nationalist out of anyone... Piss off. "Amoroso!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 15:39 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

There is this area in Balkans called Macedonia which is divided between Greece, Bulgaria and Skopja. "Amoroso!"
The main problem lays in the fact that children in Skopja have been brought up with the belief that they are Macedonians so it's quite hard to convince them they're not. "Amoroso!"
Right now, relationships between Greece and Skopja are quited good, and many Greek business have made their way into that country, whose economy largely depends on Greek interests nowadays. "Amoroso!"

I don't care about the notification since it is blatantly unfair and makes as much sense as the avatar decision. "Amoroso"

Regarding the derogatory use of the word Skopjans, please keep in mind that this is not acceptable, and it won't be tolerated. "Boyo"

It is blatantly unfair that they are allowed to use the term "Macedonians" for themselfs but that term is not allowed. I will continue using the term. "Amoroso!"

Amoroso! after he had been reported and weeks after Boyo warned him:
I'm a PAOK fan and while my dislike for Olympiakos is quite big, you Skopjans would make a nationalist out of anyone... Piss off. "Amoroso!"
post #3 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 15:41
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Gde si buraz!

post #4 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 15:57
unnamed1

Ye for sure we need one more FM on this forum! Dragan and tome are good but it seems like they simple don't have time????? K-15 was here 10 days ago.....

This forum have many problems from other national mambers so e meed a FM who can coame here every day!

I'm the right man for the jobb! serious!

also I should be CM on XT! I don't think that XT will see any political post again cuz the ban in the as will come!!! and I will close the political forum cuz it bring problems! look at the CCCP topics they are closed now and many problems as balkan topics....

Ambis this forum is not fair and we have to live with it! just look at Lili, she did not answer P -C last post cuz she do not know what to say and hide the bull and instead she answer Makedonec VO TO post who was not importent.....
post #5 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 15:58
unnamed1

Ambis imash PM na preston forum!
post #6 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:00
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
I would like to be a FM of the Macedonian forum if we are going to have another one...
post #7 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:00 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Ambis this forum is not fair and we have to live with it! just look at Lili, she did not answer P -C last post cuz she do not know what to say and hide the bull and instead she answer Makedonec VO TO post who was not importent.....
Well we all know its not fair but i want some answers... how can some break the rules and not get punished while others can???? and dont give me that bull shit lili was saying about how you have to reported i did report stuff and still nothing was done!

Quote:
Ambis imash PM na preston forum!
kazi tuka sto e rabotata?
post #8 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:04
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA99
Well we all know its not fair but i want some answers... how can some break the rules and not get punished while others can????

kazi tuka sto e rabotata?

Informacia za kaka da izbegnish IP ban!
odi vidi
post #9 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:14
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacoBoy
I would like to be a FM of the Macedonian forum if we are going to have another one...
Yes! you are the best choice :thmbup:
post #10 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:14
Star Player

It's official, I'm the new FM ..LOL vote for me please and against Naum hehe.
post #11 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:16
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny
It's official, I'm the new FM ..LOL vote for me please and against Naum hehe.
As long I become CM it's oki if you are FM cuz i can still ban you
post #12 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:16
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
Yes! you are the best choice :thmbup:
Thanks man
post #13 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:18
Xtratime Legend

Yeah my vote goes to Ambis, he's levelheaded, loyal, a great human being and above all, we Serbs all love him! :thmbup:
post #14 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:20
Star Player

Quote:
As long I become CM it's oki if you are FM cuz i can still ban you
Nah, man, thepretender has that spot reserved as a CM, so he will just open up a space for FM for me and MacoBoy, you're out I'm afraid hehe.
post #15 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:22 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Informacia za kaka da izbegnish IP ban!
odi vidi
zosto da izbegnam ip ban??? ajde ne seri sega se prajs ti kako jas da sum kriv a site znaeme zosto jas se iskarav so srbite... ti bese prviot coek tamu so oci si vadese so niv me vikase mene pro-serb i velese da ne odam na nivniot forum da ja istam zvezda od favorite teams a sega gledam ti odis tamu i se prajs prijatel so niv kako nisto da ne bilo...

If i had to vote for a moderator it would have to be Romanticar he is the only one fit for the job and maybe Harry Potter cause those guys always keep it cool and to top things they live in Macedonia unlike most of us here..
post #16 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:24
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny
Nah, man, thepretender has that spot reserved as a CM, so he will just open up a space for FM for me and MacoBoy, you're out I'm afraid hehe.
I will be the knew President XT, I will be elected on XT and the president stand above all CM, FM and son on, I have bribe to the spot but tthat was a secret....

I have list of 150 members i will ban
post #17 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:24
Xtratime Legend

Please Ambis, don't attack Naum. We've made up and decide to go on as adults from here on. If you don't want to do that, it's your choice, but don't pressure our friend Naum. Thanks.
post #18 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:25
Star Player

Look at Drulo, he's playing Devil's advocate.
post #19 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:26
World Class Player

Fill me in, are you being sarcastic..?
post #20 of 84 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drulo
Please Ambis, don't attack Naum. We've made up and decide to go on as adults from here on. If you don't want to do that, it's your choice, but don't pressure our friend Naum. Thanks.
yes of course and i used to be friends with you if you remember when i left the first time you were asking what happen to me and wanted me back, but all these is forgetten since Naum is the nice guy now after he told me to stop coming to your forum and take off Zvezda from favorite teams you know telling me that im a pro-serb and i'm not macedonian if i go there, but now all of the sudden the guy that was saying all this is the nice guy.. it wasnt me who started the fight in the serbian youth teams thread if anything i was trying to be neutral and then all hell broke loose.. just remember that
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in