1 League - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 16:30 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Partizan, Srbija, AEK, CSKA Moskva
1 League

Just wondering about your opions about having 1 league, somehting like the old yugo league.
Im not talking about unifying our countries, only to get 1 league so we can raise the quality of our players and possibly bring in somemuch needed invested ment into our football.
Having 1 league will definatly keep our players interesting in staying in domestic clubs, instead of leaving abroad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 16:36
Xtratime Legend

We have had this topic many times and no i dont want a league like that i wanna stick to our own league even though its crap, because you Serbs would want the most teams in a league like that and we would end up with only 1 team so no to regional balkan leagues support for the Macedonian league!
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 16:52
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
I totaly agree with u Ambis. We finally have own macedonian league, whay to have again just one team in some international league?

If u serbs want to plays vs us, maybe sometime our clubs will be opponents in the european cups ands thats all, no yugoleague!

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 16:58
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Yes, this topic was already enough disscused, no need to open new thread.

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 17:17
unnamed1

I will say no to a Balkan Liga!!!!! invest all money in our Liga, they are well needed.....

BTW this matter have been closeed before and we don't need this in our forum more..... Close it or talk in other forums....
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 18:06
Premier Player

It could be a good idea, if we all had at least 4 clubs, but playing with 1 club is aboslutely pointless. Not to mention security problems that could appear.

SLO 4 clubs
CRO 5
BIH 4
SCG 5
MKD 4

This could be good idea, to have strong championship like Italia, England, Spain, ...

But still we need a lot of years to achieve this. First economy, stability, ... than this. Not to mention infrastructure, ...
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 18:11
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
This could be good idea, to have strong championship like Italia, England, Spain, ...
Yes but those above are all countries not regions like we would have with a Balkan league and why do you think England has its own league and not a United Kingdom league
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 18:34
Premier Player

Quote:
Yes but those above are all countries not regions like we would have with a Balkan league and why do you think England has its own league and not a United Kingdom league
Yeah, but still reality is different. Macedonia, Bosnia and Slovenia are not England in football.

And i would more than enjoy to see matches like Hajduk-Vardar, Maribor-Vardar, Crvena Zvezda-Vardar, ...

But first we should improve economical, so that all clubs will have strong economical background. Years will pass, before we will play first match.
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 21:35
Legend

I'm against Balkan liga because I know it would be fatal relegation for my team

Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 22:23 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Partizan, Srbija, AEK, CSKA Moskva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poland-Cement
I'm against Balkan liga because I know it would be fatal relegation for my team
So u want to have a team that doesnt get noticed and cant get into any european competitions or do u want to give u players some real competition and get them ready for whats really out there?
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 23:09
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartizanBeograd
So u want to have a team that doesnt get noticed and cant get into any european competitions or do u want to give u players some real competition and get them ready for whats really out there?
First of all Cementarnica P-C's team have been in a European competition before when they played in the UEFA Cup and almost got a draw with RC Lens.If there was to be a league like this, they would never be in it since you Serbs would want to have 4 teams and would leave smaller countries like Macedonia,Slovenia or Montenegro with probably only 1 or 2 teams max.BTW how come you Serbs always want a balkan league more then anyone else?? everytime i see this topic its almost always made by one of you guys :rollani:
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2005, 23:36
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Cementarnica wouldn't be involved in this league, obviously Croatia and Serbia will have the most teams while Macedonian will have the least (one, Vardar) but I am against this league, how can we develop youth players? In my opinion its better to have 12 Croatian teams playing in a league where we give chances to young players to develop rather than have 3 Croatian teams who won't have that chance.
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2005, 01:59
Expecto patronum!
Legend

if we want a league like the english one we should join Greece and Turkey not serbia or bih!
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2005, 02:23
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
if we want a league like the english one we should join Greece and Turkey not serbia or bih!
I will join Greece in something when hell freezes over
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2005, 09:27
Expecto patronum!
Legend

it was just an example
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2005, 13:11
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
hahahaha agreed Ambis!
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2005, 14:26
Premier Player

The only suggestion that would be reasonable would is to have a Balkan Championship. Similar to the European Championship have the national teams participate in this tournament. A league would never work since Macedonia would always be shafted.
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2005, 15:07
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
Cementarnica wouldn't be involved in this league, obviously Croatia and Serbia will have the most teams while Macedonian will have the least (one, Vardar) but I am against this league, how can we develop youth players? In my opinion its better to have 12 Croatian teams playing in a league where we give chances to young players to develop rather than have 3 Croatian teams who won't have that chance.
Yes, And it would be catastprohe all the teams from Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia and Slovenia wich aren't in the top of the table and won't be in Balkan League, because all attention, money and media would be in Balkan League and other clubs (I mean these out from Balkan league) would be ruined.

post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2005, 15:08
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
First of all Cementarnica P-C's team have been in a European competition before when they played in the UEFA Cup and almost got a draw with RC Lens.If there was to be a league like this, they would never be in it since you Serbs would want to have 4 teams and would leave smaller countries like Macedonia,Slovenia or Montenegro with probably only 1 or 2 teams max.BTW how come you Serbs always want a balkan league more then anyone else?? everytime i see this topic its almost always made by one of you guys :rollani:
1) Yes, and Cementarnica was also close to knock out Russian club Rostov in Intertoto
2) I agree :thmbup: :thmbup:

post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2005, 15:57
Premier Player

Quote:
while Macedonian will have the least (one, Vardar)
WoW, you are too generous

I am also against the league, if we have 1 club, and there are only 12 clubs. If we make it, we make it big, 20 clubs and 4 clubs from every country.

Quote:
Yes, And it would be catastprohe all the teams from Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia and Slovenia wich aren't in the top of the table and won't be in Balkan League, because all attention, money and media would be in Balkan League and other clubs (I mean these out from Balkan league) would be ruined.
The clubs are getting ruined anyway. Olimpija from Slovenia is gone. Maybe it is better for every country to have 4 strong clubs than 12 mediocre, where 100 people see 1 match.

But there is no f**king way, that we will have only 1 club
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in