Exclusive Macedonian soccer web - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2005, 21:35
unnamed1

Exclusive Macedonian soccer web

I have start to work with a new webpage and my goal is to make a webpage about Macedonian first liga soccer and the National team, also some macedonian female soccer.....

It will with out doubt be the best macedonian soccer page with update daily! I will try to have some update about every maco team with help from the newspapers and also some videoclip from games in the macedonia liga every week, i will take it from MKTVsat.....

I will have livescore and I have allrady give a letter to www.livescore.com and told that we can work together and they say that they will have tha maco liga when the page is ready..... I will maybe not give the scorers name all the time but at least the rusult one somebody score.

Team roster and full liga statistic with line ups and so on will also be in the page......

I will have someting about the NT too and maco betting..........

The plan to open the page one week before the season 2005/2006

Hope that people can see the page as the officiell first liga page.........

What do you say? is it good?

Last edited by unnamed1; April 12th, 2005 at 21:41.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2005, 21:41
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
BRAVO NAUM SAMO NAPRED!!!
Imas moja podrska.
Aj so sreca!!!

People that should be in Bardovci before they come back to xtratime
1. Parni Valjak
2. Mihajlovic
3. Ero
4. HajdukSplit
5. Benny
6. lili

MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS!!!
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2005, 21:44
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonec vo TO
BRAVO NAUM SAMO NAPRED!!!
Imas moja podrska.
Aj so sreca!!!
Thank you! pa gledam deka nikoj od MK ima interes pa morat da ima makedonija nesto vakvo pa aj sega da vidime sto ke izlezi..... Ali ke kledam sto po kvaliteten web ta bide ali sigurno ke bide najkvaliteten vo balkanot i ne samo vo MK.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 01:58
Rising Star

So netrpenie go cekam da go vidam. Alal da ti e Naum. Se razbira deka i od mene imas celosna poddrska. Ako treba pomos za nesto samo kazi.
Toa ke bide cool.
Samo napred.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 04:57
Xtratime Legend

ODLICNA IDEA BRAVOS JA IMAS I MOJATA PODRSKA :thmbup:
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 06:08
Premier Player

Naum, I had the same Idea myself a while ago, but since I live far away from Macedonia and dont have Macedonian channel I stopped and I am thinking about making my own Juve fan site .

Naum,that's great because you can get all the info etc. There isn't many Macedonian soccer pages out there and we need more with good info.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 07:18
unnamed1

Thanks everybady! alek the info will be mostly from our other pages and newspapers collected to one place wich will be new.....

The great with the page will be the Live update and Video clips, line ups and scorers at the match day and not two days later!!!!!!!! and this page will be the best balkan soccer page with out doubt...... Also livescore told that they will have a direct link from my page to ther so i will practically make ther liveupdate.

Also i will avoid any analysis after the game since i'm not impartial and i want this page to be professional.

If the page become big and I will start to make pressure against FFM on my own and it will be easy for Uefa-FIfa and other people to get the information very fast..... I will not be scerd to take a fight with FFM on my own even if it can be dangerous. PS! this have nothing to to with the analysis after the game.......

Thanks you and see you later.

Last edited by unnamed1; April 13th, 2005 at 07:29.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 10:01
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Great idea Naum!! Good luck man
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 11:15
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
The idea is great, but I hope that you will be professional and objective although you are a Vardar fan.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 12:12
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticar
The idea is great, but I hope that you will be professional and objective although you are a Vardar fan.
I will be professional otherwise I will not be much better then FFM but what I will not be objective with is my war with FFM if they don't stop I will make pressure together with makedonski sport and it das not matter if NT,Vardar,Rabotnicki or baskimi are involved. I know that I will risk a lot Like the spanish newspaper El Mondo but if it's necessary I will go to the court and face them for the love of our soccer.

otherwise it will be great and I hope to make all satisfied a part from FFM and I will not tell storys after the games and give preferential treatment to vardar .
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 13:56
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Great decision Naum :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:
Good luck, we need such webpage

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2005, 14:10
Premier Player

Wow, very nice Naum, good luck with it

If you need any help just ask.
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old April 15th, 2005, 00:43
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
I can say the same, the idea is super great, and if u need help just ask for it, maybe I will be able to help u
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old April 15th, 2005, 16:15
Rising Star

Gread idea and good luck mate!
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old April 15th, 2005, 21:48
Star Player

great idea mate ! i guess this will need a huge job. good luck and keep us informed about it. there are almost no pages on the internet about macedonian soccer... a serious one could help.
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2005, 04:29
Rising Star

Really great idea, but you will have hard job.

We do need such page!

Congrat Naum.

cheeerz

Petar Vengerski
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2005, 05:27
Xtratime Legend

Well you need at least $20 a month for web hosting maybe if it was done through Macedonia Online it would be cheaper i dont really know, but if you want it to be proffesional and not done on geocities then you need to know some web design but it shouldn't be a big problem because there is online tutorials and on some programs like Microsoft front page they show you examples and you can use them to get started..
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2005, 08:03
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
I'll sponsor you p
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2005, 11:42
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Well you need at least $20 a month for web hosting maybe if it was done through Macedonia Online it would be cheaper i dont really know, but if you want it to be proffesional and not done on geocities then you need to know some web design but it shouldn't be a big problem because there is online tutorials and on some programs like Microsoft front page they show you examples and you can use them to get started..
It's like this, My older cousin Vlado is a Media teacher university and will help me a lot, he teach about computers,films and other stuffs........

the page will be online on a very good server and it will be for free and definitely not on geocities

Petar Vengerski cheerz!!!!!!!!!!
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2005, 14:24
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
It's like this, My older cousin Vlado is a Media teacher university and will help me a lot, he teach about computers,films and other stuffs........

the page will be online on a very good server and it will be for free and definitely not on geocities

Petar Vengerski cheerz!!!!!!!!!!
thats perfect then

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in