What should we do??????????????? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 10:49
unnamed1

What should we do???????????????

Q 2000 EC
Croatia-Macedonia 3-2, we playd well in the first 45 min but poor in the 2 half
Macedonia-Croatia 1-1, we out playd croatia but could not win

Macedonia-Ireland 1-1, it was play against the Irish goal for maybe 75 min of the game,but still no win.

Ireland-Macedonia 1-0, we playd a even game in the first 45 min but lost the play totaly in the 2 half.....

Q 2002 WC,
Sweden-Macedonia 1-0, we playd very good the first 45 min but again no petrol in the players for the 2 half 45 min!!!!!! I was on place.

Macedonia-Sweden 1-2! we out playd sweden for 80 min in this game! sweden had 3 chances scord 2 goals, we hit the post and Sakiri miss one penalty in the first 45 min(Hedman did not save it Sakiri hit the post)...... Ljungberg say we was very lucky in swedish TV.

Macedonia-Turkey 1-2, (1-0) we play well in the first 45 min and in the 2 half the same story they scord 2 goals.

Turkey-Macedonia 3-3 (1-2) we wos in the leed 0-2 and 2-3 but could STILL not win the game.

Q2004 EC

England-Macedonia 2-2 (2-2) we was in the leed 0-1 and 1-2! again a very good first half but a bad 2 half where we could not move and was lucky in the 2 half.

Macedonia-England 1-2 (1-0) we playd fantastic in the first 45 min and should have scord one more goals and same same same story again! we lost the play in the 2 half and england scord two goals, one very strange panalty given to england, we playd bad in the 2 half but however Braga should have scord the 2-2 goal.

Turkey-Macedonia 3-2(1-2) we playd amazing away soccer again against the turks and was 1-2 up in HT and Stojkov had a fantastic shot in the 38 min and could have been 1-3! instead the same ****ing story! we lost the play and this time totaly in the 2 half where we could not move! we had one chance to score 3-3 goals and it was Tolevski.

Macedonia-Turkey 1-2! (1-0) belief it or not but again we where up 1-0 in half time and in the first half we playd presumably the best 45 min we have ever do! we had at lest five 100% chance to score and 5 50% chances and I can still not forgett the Hristov chance in the 25 min!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!! how could he miss. all this statistic you can faind on internet. 2 half we lost the play and game again.

Q2006 WC
Macedonia-Holland 2-2,(1-1) we was the better team for the most of the game and Holland scord two goals because our 2 GK Nikolovski who had a nightmare game. Basten(holland was a bit lycky in this game)

Romania-Macedonia 2-1(1-0) Romania scord the winner in the 89 min.

Macedonia- Czech Republic 0-2 (0-0) good game in the first 45 min but in the 2 we lost it and in the 88 min Lokvenec scord the first goals of the game and the winner. Koller scord from offside in the 93 min but the match was over anyway.

Macedonia-Romania 1-2(1-1) We out playd Romania in the first 45 min and should have scord at least 2 more goals and saaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee story again, we lost the game in the 2 half 45 min.

feels like dj vu maybe??????????? it is simple to much for me! we have playd so good so many time against great time but still have not won! we have been in the leed out playd the other team but still only drow or one goals loss. We miss chances and miss panaltys!!!!!!! and always lose petrol at the last 30 min! all this can not be coincidence or is just that the soccer GOD is against us??????????????????? is it mental???? ar we bad?????? have we no luck??????? is god against US??????? are our players only fit to play top soccer for 60-70 min? and why are they not fit to play top soccer for 90 min??????????? :rollani: I don't know anymore.......... :frustrat:

Last edited by unnamed1; March 31st, 2005 at 11:31.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 11:43
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
the players are not fully fit then, either they don't play for their clubs regularly or they have bad preperations. Though in my opinion I think some of you are expecting too much from this team.
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 12:27
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
I dunno we just cant finish games off.

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 12:28
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: FC Barcelona, Romnia
I guess its only a matter of bad luck. Maybe you need more consistency, as well as Romania. In a bad day France gets a 0-0...our teams lose.
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 13:00
unnamed1

I think is a mix of everything! like Gica and Hajduk say! It's bad luck when we have the leed so many times and miss penalty ( on training they bury chances and penaltys Macedonia-Ukraine 1-0,Macedonia-Bosna 1-0 last year) on competition it feel like they have a huge mentaly problems. It's obvious that we have quality in the team since we have playd so good so many times against good teams but it's also obvious that we are not fit for 90 min and only 60-65 min since it happen all the time, we play top soccer in 65 min and then just totaly lose it from nowhere!!!!!!!!!?????????????? and until they are not fit for 90 min we have to bigg expecting and that is obvious. If you take away the last 20-30 min af all macedonians games in all this games we would have won 75% of the games, interesting......

About Romania I don't know!!!!! at least Romania have no problems with take care of the chances and the players play for 90 min not 70 min but if Romania would be just one class better in defence they will be world class. As to Hajduk! Croatia maybe do not create as much chances as macedonia in the first 60 min but they have a super organization in the team and take care of the chances! I have only watch croatia one time since the world cup i have to say! Sweden-Croatia......
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 14:26
Xtratime Legend

I think we need more players that can finish there chances enough of this crap like Grozdanovski who has a one on one chance and then blasts the ball 10ft above the goal.Sometimes it pays of to have experienced players like Hristov or even yes i said it Sakiri on the team, at least those guys know how to score a goal.Remember Hristov in the England game or Sakiri in the Turkey game they got there chance and scored.Now i agree with Naum we can't play around with prva liga players we need to have our best players playing for our NT.But if you look at all the scores Naum posted its all the same we get the lead and then we blow the game in the 2nd half, maybe we should change strategy and deffend in all the 1st half just use counter attacks and then save our energey for the 2nd half when we can all out attack, i remember Lothar Matheus used this strategy with Partizan when they beat Newcastle and Djurgarden in the 1st half they played like crap but then in the 2nd half they looked amazing like they were a different team.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 17:20
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
I think first of all we must stop dreamin that we r some football power and that we can beat everyone allthought our players r not standard in their teams.

Our best player Goran Pandev is a reserve of the grandpa Di Canio, Muzzi and Bazzani. Mile Krstev plays for Groningen, but he is one of the lowest players in our team, according to me. Bajevski plays for Ferencvaros, Petrov and Popov in Bulgaria, Sedloski in Croatia, all of then in a leagues that r better than ours, but far from the best 4. Milosevski knows to be good, but knows to be bad too. Hristov is far stil far away from a good form. Our best domestic player, Ignjatov everytime shows how good is our Prva Liga. There is more, but I can't write anymore, I am lazy
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 18:59
unnamed1

Harry Potter I'm glad that you realize that Bulgar and the Croat league is not good! I can not understand why Santrac mix the team in officiell game,that is something you do in a friendship!!!!!!!!!! I know that his goal is to reach the 3 place in the euro2008Q and reach the play of. It was not a coincidence that Sedlo and Popov was involved in the goals and OKI I can undesrtand that Mitrevski are out he have no club but Sikov and Noveski then? they are regular starters in a liga who are at least 10 times better then croatia and bulgaria first liga, it make no sense buddys. And if he play and mix with the team before the euro 2008Q like yesterday then why not let Sasko Pandev start? we have no left foot midd player and all teams need one and is obvious that he will play in that position in the future so why don't let him develup in that place allrady now?.

Yep like you say harry potter! Milosevski is very up and down and I can not understand how he make same fantastic saves and then one moment later make a school mistake, Also I don't want to hurt the feelings on this forum but I have the right to express meyself with out horror and will do so now!!!!! yes Ignjatov is a clear example that our liga is a joke, he substitute Sakiri 30 min from time against TCH and untile then we playd fairly good in the midd but the last 30 min it was a catastrophe if you remember and last day it was the same story! he gott the chance 30 min from time and again the midd was a catastrophe, also in both games he did some terrible things........

Well that man is dominant in our liga so you all can understand wich level our liga have, and that's why i don't want to see any firts liga player in the NT, even a bench player in England or Italy is far better then our first liga player! they reached that bench cuz they are better players.

Trajanov Armenia? he have done some good things but no one care about him anymore....

Santrac say that we playd good and only have to make one littel small step forward for euro 2008 and then we will win the "even" games but I don't now???????? I really don't now what we should do? I feels like we have tryd everything with all the material we have with the same out come.

Hope that Santrac are right then.
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 19:44
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Well Sedloski has been crap in most of the Dinamo matches, he is too slow. I think since now you have little chances of making WC 2006 you should bring up some of the guys from the U21's who have been playing well (they won't qualify for EC 2006) and put them on the NT.
Also, Igor Jancevski has to play.
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 20:20
Star Player

In my opinion the biggest hump to overcome is the mental confidence and the belief in themselves that they can play and beat other teams. The physical preparations and other things can be overcome more easily, but when you are not a total believer and confident you subconsciously fall even physically. The team needs some heart and a great motivator, and ofcourse some talent.
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 21:42
unnamed1

Good post Benny! Hajduk its a huge defferance from U-21 soccer and senior soccer but you are right about somethings and also you told many times that Jancevski is good but I say no but now when I have seen him in 90 min I have too say that I was wrong and hi is powerfull..... Also like I have told Sedlo is over and maybe it's the age? however he is not the same player after the spell in Japan.
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 22:56
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
Hajduk you are right about somethings and also you told many times that Jancevski is good but I say no but now when I have seen him in 90 min I have too say that I was wrong and hi is powerfull.
told you he has a great powerful shot.
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 15:35
World Class Player

I like Jancevski also Naum our mid played better after Sakiri came off and Ignjatov came on against Czech we looked like we might have a chance to score. I think he should start in Yerevan or get some more game time. I agree with you when you speak about most Prva Liga players.
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 16:12
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacoBoy
Naum our mid played better after Sakiri came off and Ignjatov came on against Czech .

Our midd was no where after that Saki change and we did not enter the TCH half onece in the last 30 min, the goals also come in the end
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 16:20
World Class Player

Yeah the goals came in the end like most games we play, but what did Sakiri do in that game? Lost possession most times he had the ball, went for selfish shots etc.
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 16:24
World Class Player

After Jancevski and Ignjatov came on in the mid looked better.
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 16:27
unnamed1

Quote:
After Jancevski and Ignjatov came on in the mid looked better.
But how do you know this? you tod that you have not MKTVsat so how do you know?
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 16:30
World Class Player

I watched over my mates house that night
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 16:31
World Class Player

It was only my second full game I have seen them play
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 16:32
unnamed1

Quote:
I watched over my mates house that night
Aha but how com that you did follow my liveupdate on XT that day it it's in the archives Maco. I know I know!!!!!! your mate have a PC next to the TV p

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in