WC 2006: Armenia - Macedonia - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Who will win the match Armenia - Macedonia ?
Armenia 2 50.00%
Macedonia 1 25.00%
draw 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2005, 20:42 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
WC 2006: Armenia - Macedonia

It'll be hard to claim 3 points in Yerevan, but I think we will make at least draw.

I hope Armenia - Macedonia 0:1

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2005, 21:41
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
Only the hope still lives in me
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 03:53
Xtratime Legend

I dont even want to think about this game right now, but anything besides a win is a failure and since we beat them 3-0 in the first game we should also beat them there it doesnt matter anymore if we play away or at home we have to go for only a win to get a winning attitude back otherwise i'm afraid we wont see anything in the future.

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 04:21
Rising Star

There is still 2 months and a bit till the game, so better not make any prediction!
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 12:29
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Exactly but atm I cant see us winning.
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2005, 14:40
Premier Player

It will be Santrac's second match in charge and after seeing how crappy our NT is in defence against Romania. He will hopefully make them work more as a unit and not to concede stupid goals from mistakes. A win is expected against a side like Armenia anything else and its a failure. It will be interesting to see who he calls up for this match but let's hope we will become more stronger from here on in .
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 01:33
Rising Star

Alex, dont let people confuse you, the defence was good, its our midfield that is sh1t, and they dont work hard enough. But i'd like to see Vasovski play left back adn Noveski in as central defender. Petrov had a pretty ordinary half. The other backs were good.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 04:50
Xtratime Legend

Petrov was brutal in the Romania game i hope he doesnt play for us in the next game.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 05:22
Baron Dants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poland-Cement
It'll be hard to claim 3 points in Yerevan, but I think we will make at least draw.

I hope Armenia - Macedonia 0:1
TRAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armenia should display much better football than last time.
Either team can win this one. We'll have to wait to see what the squads will look like though. Our main players should be back by then.
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 06:51
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-15
Alex, dont let people confuse you, the defence was good, its our midfield that is sh1t, and they dont work hard enough. But i'd like to see Vasovski play left back adn Noveski in as central defender. Petrov had a pretty ordinary half. The other backs were good.
I thought the midfield did good but I heard that Sumi was terrible in Midfield. How come Ignatov didn't get much play time? he plays great for Rabotnicki and he can score goals unlike Mile Krstev and Grozdanovski who had very good chances to score in the match against Romania.
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 07:56
unnamed1

Hehe why do you open this topic allrady now
1.First af all Petrov and Sedloski out Mitreski and Noveski in, Sedloski have shown both in the NT and in Dinamo this year that his career are going downwards. then how can Noveski be out from the team? he is starter in a team who will presumably smash our NT and he also play good every week in Mainz, so das it make any sense :rollani: Sedlo was responsible for both goals, out with him since we have better defenders who can play on that place, it would have been oki with him if we not had that but e have better deffender then him.

2. Why ignatov is not a starter? well he have shown that the last 30 min against TCH and ROM and please stop this ridiculous talk about he do that he do this in our liga since it's mega huge difference from macedonian liga soccer and top international soccer. He is a great player in our Liga but really,it ends ther......

I just had it with this even games where we create chances,can not score,the other team punish us in the 2 half for missed chances, is not enough to play good!!!!!!!!!!! when will we take the next step and with this type of games?????????????

Until they don't take care of the chance and win games we have no right to be optemistic and I start to understand Hajduk Split now..........

I think and have a feeling that we will lose in Yerevan, at it's best we will maybe get a drow but we will not win and I will predict a armenia win 1-0..........

Teams don't gett respect teams earn respect.

BTW! the U'21 games Armania-Macedonia is now far more interesting for me then the senior games Armenia-Macedonia...... I hope that Vlatko Grozdanovski will play in the U-21 teams so we can play with the strongest possible U-21 team.

Last edited by unnamed1; April 1st, 2005 at 08:07.
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 11:52
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I think and have a feeling that we will lose in Yerevan, at it's best we will maybe get a drow but we will not win and I will predict a armenia win 1-0..........
i dont know why but i have the same feeling about this game i don's see us winning in Yerevan maybe if Pandev and Hristov both play...
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 14:39
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
Why ignatov is not a starter? well he have shown that the last 30 min against TCH and ROM and please stop this ridiculous talk about he do that he do this in our liga since it's mega huge difference from macedonian liga soccer and top international soccer. He is a great player in our Liga but really,it ends ther......
Bullshit! Ignjatov only played the last 10 minutes in both games. Is that a fair chance?
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 16:20
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticar
Bullshit! Ignjatov only played the last 10 minutes in both games. Is that a fair chance?
Well he playd 20 min against Romania and almost 30 min against TCH if you put the add time on,90+
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Wor...Report=MS.html
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Wor...Report=MS.html
klick on events.

Look man is nothing personal against you or Rabotnicki so you don't need to be so angry!!!!!!!!!!!! it is my opinion and a forum is about to talk about stuff like this and if you think defferant just write why.

Also Ignatov was one year in turkey and did not succeed in Samsunspor and also he had Jovanovski as coach in samsun..... He had 10 days to show his skill to Santras but obvious he did not impress like Maznov who got the chance.....

I think that Ignatov is good in our liga but to weak for international soccer but however he will get one more chance to proof me wrong during the CLQ later this year.
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 17:33
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
Ok Naum, you are right. The forum is a place for expressing oppinions.
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old April 2nd, 2005, 01:39
Rising Star

Da ne zaboravime deka cetiri dena posle utakmicata so Ermenija ke igrame i so Ceska vo gosti, pa da napiseme i nekoj zbor za taa utakmica.
Ne sum siguren sto da ocekuvam protiv Ermenija....So niv imame igrano tri pati i imame edna pobeda eden poraz i eden neresen rezultat.
Samo so Gospod napred
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old April 6th, 2005, 18:06
Xtratime Legend

Селекторот на Ерменија доби отказ

Бернард Касони, селекторот на репрезентацијата на Ерменија, вчера доби отказ од раководството на Сојузот, по поразот на нивниот национален тим од Холандија со 0-2, во квалификациите за СП 2006 во Германија. Ерменија е во првата квалификациска група, каде што се наоѓа и Македонија, и моментално е зад нашата репрезентација со еден бод помалку, исто како и Андора."Многу сме незадоволни од работата на селекторот, особено од неговиот избор на репрезентативци и на работните методи" рече Рубен Хајрапетјан, првиот човек на Сојузот, најавувајќи дека за десетина дена ќе го објават името на новиот кормилар на националниот тим.

Znaci i Ermencite ke imat nov trener na utaknicata protiv Makedonija, this doesnt look good for us since Armenia's players will have something to prove to there new coach.
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old April 6th, 2005, 18:12
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
our players had something to proove vs Romania, but they lost. I hope the same scenario will be in Erevan.
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2005, 04:47
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
our players had something to proove vs Romania, but they lost. I hope the same scenario will be in Erevan.

I am thinking the same think :thmbup:
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old April 19th, 2005, 22:09
Star Player

it's a bit early to deal with this game but casoni's resignment is the first important event before the game. but i don't know if it will be really significant cause the new coach, if he's nominated quickly, will certainly have enough time to prepare the game against us.

concerning our squad, there's no need to put too much pressure on our players cause santrac has to use the next official international games to develop something and to build a team.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in