Santrac makes Macedonian mark - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 17:20
unnamed1

Santrac makes Macedonian mark

Santrac publish his first macedonian team today and he made a mark direct at least you can say!!!!! Igor Mitrevski (Spartak Moskva),Artim Sakiri (WBA),Goran Stavrevski (Diyarbakirspor),Aleksandar Bajevski(Ferencvaros),and Aka Nikolov Frankfurt are out from the team(Frankfurt have not playd for 2-3 years but still) and Vanco Trajanov (Arminia Bielefeld) and Ilco Naumovski(GAK) out from the team!!!!!!!...... I really don't know what to say? either this is a smart move or he have a brain damage!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very shocked and nervous. Santrac is this a joke man?????????????????????

I can understand that Sakiri and Stavreski are out from the team cuz that was my wish and they are old but Igor Mitrevski :eekani: and Trajanov? and Naumovski???? they are still yung players 24, 25,21 years old...... And if he give the chance to Vardar players like Wandair and Rabotnicki players like Kraleski and Maznov than he should definitely have give the chance to Sasko Pandev and Tasevski of Belasica-Empoli and Vardar allready too and where is Vanco Sikov?????!!!!!!! man this have to bee a nightmare please wake me up......

No offence Ambis but to have a player(even if he will not play anyway) from a macedonian 2 liga team who for the moment play to avoid macedonian 3 liga is just awkward :embarass:

But however it's nice to see that Robert Petrov is back again and he playd fantastic games against England,Turkey and Baskia and he will presumably take sakiris place. Kanatlarovski and Petrov did not like each other, Also nice to see Sumulikovski back after his long 4 match ban.....

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Wor...Id=287978.html

Slobodan Santrac has named his first squad (©Getty Images)
Santrac makes Macedonian mark
Monday, 14 March 2005
By Igor Panevski

New F.Y.R. Macedonia coach Slobodan Santrac has rung the changes for the forthcoming FIFA World Cup qualifier against Romania.

New faces
Santrac has called up 21 players for the 30 March match in Skopje, including three debutants at this level - FK Pelister goalkeeper Tome Pacovski, FK Rabotnicki defender Igor Kralevski and FK Vardar forward Wandeir Dos Santos Oliveira, the Brazilian-born player who is the domestic league's top scorer.

Several missing
Also selected after lengthy absences are defenders Boban Grncarov and Robert Petrov, of FC Metalurh Donetsk and PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv respectively, and Rabotnicki forward Goran Maznov. However, Santrac has left out several famous names for the Group 1 game - Artim Sakiri, Goran Stavrevski, Igor Mitrevski, Aleksandar Bajevski and Vasko Božinovski - citing a lack of first-team action.

F.Y.R. Macedonia squad
Milosevski (Akçaabat Sebatspor), Georgievski (FK Rabotnicki), Pacovski (FK Pelister), Sedloski (NK Dinamo Zagreb), Popov (PFC Litex Lovech), Novevski (1. FSV Mainz 05), Vasoski (Eintracht Frankfurt), Grncarov (FC Metalurh Donetsk), R Petrov (PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv), Krstev (FC Groningen), Sumulikoski (FC Zenit St. Peterburg), Jancevski (NK Varteks), A Mitrevski (Grasshopper-Club), Grozdanovski (AC Omonia), Ignjatov (FK Rabotnicki), Kralevski (FK Rabotnicki), Dos Santos (FK Vardar), Pandev (S.S. Lazio), Stojkov (????????????), Cadikovski (FC Zenit St. Peterburg), Maznov (FK Rabotnicki).

presumably the start 11

----------------------------Milosevski-----------------------------

--------Grncarov------Sedloski------Vasoski-----Noveski------------

----Krstev---------Mitrevski--------Sumulikovski------Petrov-------

---------------------Do Santos---Pandev--------------------------

Last edited by unnamed1; March 14th, 2005 at 17:38.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 17:48
Premier Player

Oh my god!!!!! Santrac is a legend we have talked about this soo many times and now I have a reason to be excited what a great sqaud. Wandeir Dos Santos Oliveira I hope he plays and Maznov also I think the will be great upfront. I would love to see this ->

Georgievski
Grncarov--Sedloski--Novevski--Kralevski
Groz---Sumu----Ignjatov---Krstev
Dos Santos---Maznov

Naum I agree we should bring Sikov in and also Tasevski instead of Groz because he is getting much playing time and Tasevski is great. Also Sasko Pandev is a possibility if he signs with Empoli this year and will play in Serie A next year to get good experience and also he is very creative like his brother.
post #3 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 18:09
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
Santrac majstore!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally somebody is making our dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why we needed a foreighner, I just hope that he will continue like he started.

post #4 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 18:13
Xtratime Legend

I'm not that worried about Mitrevski since he hasnt done much on the national team plus he is not even a regular in Spartak if he goes to another team like somewhere in England and gets his career back on track then we could bring him back otherwise i like the moves by Santrac, also i think this is great news that Wandeir and Ignjatov have been called up on the team
post #5 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 18:24
Xtratime Legend

Сантрач: Секогаш ќе одиме на победа
http://vreme.com.mk/vest.aspx?id=22179&vid=338
post #6 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 18:55
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticar
Santrac majstore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rollani: what is next????when we have players from Makedonska 2 liga then maybe he will have players from Crna Reka next time in the NT :smileani: Maybe people her forgett that Makedonska prva liga is not SerieA. It's obvious that our abroad players is better than our domestic liga players otherwise they would have playd abroad and our abroad players at home simple as that.

and if you take domestic players that have to be a young and very talented player who will go abroad very soon like Sasko Pandev to Empoli or Taseski for exampel.....

Maznov and Ignatov have allrady playd abroad (Spartak Moskva and Samsunspor) and obvious they are not player for international games since they did not succeed and play in the macedonia liga today. Is one thing to play against Madzari and dominate and something else to play against Romania....... Wandair yes I know he is Vardar player and are good but how good will he be against Romania(yes yes i know he scored a lot of goals 2003 and 2004 in europ for Vardar but still)????? is something to be top scorer in macedonia and score against Romania..... Also he is Brazilian and Brazilan should not play for Macedonia even if I like him cuz he play for Vardar but he is not macedonian. Tat Ukraine club did not even want to pay 200.000 euro for Kraleski and Grozdanoski career is going down all the time and if he leave internationals out cuz they have problems in some teams like Sakiri and Trajanov then why is Goran Pandev and Stojkov in the team?. Naumovski,Mitreski,Trajanov,and Sikov are young and good players and should be in the team,but oki Sakiri is to old but the rest?.

Last edited by unnamed1; March 14th, 2005 at 19:03.
post #7 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 19:06
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10
Georgievski
Grncarov--Sedloski--Novevski--Kralevski
Groz---Sumu----Ignjatov---Krstev
Dos Santos---Maznov.
Vasoski out and Grcarov and Kraleski in Mile Krstev instead of Pandev Hope we don't lose 0-5 :thmbup:
post #8 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 19:13
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
Сантрач: Секогаш ќе одиме на победа
http://vreme.com.mk/vest.aspx?id=22179&vid=338
sound like I have heard that in 10 years time now! first they can show some results and than we can be optemisti.......
post #9 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 19:13
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Naumovski,Mitreski,Trajanov,and Sikov are young and good players and should be in the team,but oki Sakiri is to old but the rest?.
Those players had there chances to prove them self twice against Andorra and then Czech Republic and they didnt do shit, so as far as i'm concerned Santrac has to give other people a shot right now plus we dont have any chances to qualify anymore so lets experiment with things for the Euro 2008 qualy...

Quote:
It's obvious that our abroad players is better than our domestic liga players otherwise they would have playd abroad and our abroad players at home simple as that.
As far as i'm concerned Wandeir is a better player in the Macedonian league playing for Vardar and scoring on a weekly basis then Igor Mitrevski who hasnt done jack for Spartak Moskva so i dont buy that all of our abroad players are better then our domestic ones.
post #10 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 19:15
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Also he is Brazilian and Brazilan should not play for Macedonia even if I like him cuz he play for Vardar but he is not macedonian.
His got a Macedonian citizenship so he is Macedonian
post #11 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 19:51
unnamed1

Quote:
we dont have any chances to qualify anymore so lets experiment with things for the Euro 2008 qualy...

As far as i'm concerned Wandeir is a better player in the Macedonian league playing for Vardar and scoring on a weekly basis then Igor Mitrevski who hasnt done jack for Spartak Moskva so i dont buy that all of our abroad players are better then our domestic ones.
We still have ranking points to play for and if we can better the rank and end as nummber 3 in the greoup we can get easyer group for the Euro 2008 so all games are importent and friendly games are for testing players....

Hehe Ambis are you serious about Igor Mitreski? he was the best Spartak defender two years in a row when they playd in CL grups and cuz of that Bayern and Arsenal wanted the 24 year old defender and last year he was captain of Spartak under Nevio Scala and since Starkov come to Spartak he don't play but that is not because he become a worse player that was because Starkov and Mitreski could not stand each other and that have nothing to do with his quality as a player.....

I don't want to talk shit about vardar player but the fact is that 1860 Munchen did not want to pay 300.000 euro for Wandair during the winter break just 150.000 and no deal was made with the Bundesliga2 clubb.
post #12 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 20:05
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
What r u talkin? He chosed a good team! Naumoski, Trajanov and Mitreski don't play for their clubs! Just like Sakiri.

I think Jorde Georgievski should be the first goalkeeper, cuz he is much better than Milosevski AND YOUNGER. I hope in the future he will call up Lazarevski Ribarot, he is the best at the left side!

I am not very sure what can give Vandair, he is not that good, on every match he misses thousands of chances.
post #13 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 20:14
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
What r u talkin? He chosed a good team! Naumoski, Trajanov and Mitreski don't play for their clubs! Just like Sakiri.

I think Jorde Georgievski should be the first goalkeeper, cuz he is much better than Milosevski AND YOUNGER. I hope in the future he will call up Lazarevski Ribarot, he is the best at the left side!

I am not very sure what can give Vandair, he is not that good, on every match he misses thousands of chances.
Maybe you should read again why Mitrevski don't play and that have nothing to do with his quality as a player it's about personal reasons so he is still a great talent and player. So if we do like you say then Pandev should be out too but he is to good to keep him out because he have problem with the coach and same with Mitreski.....

The rest I don't want to coment since is not that objective just pro Rabotnicki post and is not strange since you become Rabotnicki supporter this year :smileani:

Lazarevski from Stip you should be assistent of Santrac.
post #14 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 20:31
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Hehe Ambis are you serious about Igor Mitreski? he was the best Spartak defender two years in a row when they playd in CL grups and cuz of that Bayern and Arsenal wanted the 24 year old defender and last year he was captain of Spartak under Nevio Scala and since Starkov come to Spartak he don't play but that is not because he become a worse player that was because Starkov and Mitreski could not stand each other and that have nothing to do with his quality as a player.....
Yes I agree but that was 2 years ago and 2 years ago Sakiri was also a great player, what im trying to say is when Mitrevski gets back in form he can be called back but not right now.
post #15 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 20:38
unnamed1

Quote:
Yes I agree but that was 2 years ago and 2 years ago Sakiri was also a great player, what im trying to say is when Mitrevski gets back in form he can be called back but not right now.
Sakiri is 33 years old and Mitreski 24 years old but Oki I give up since you don't read why he is not playing.................
post #16 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 21:11
Star Player

santrac is right not to have chosen Mitreski, Stavrevski and Sakiri. what can we do with oldies or out of form or not playing at all players (Stojkov and Grozdanovski being called up in the same time is surprising though)?
we have to think of the future now and not behave like we have no players. the best way for our domestic players to improve and to show themselves is to play international games. this is so rare for them. we haven't any AC Milan, Real madrid or Manchester Utd in our premiership to play the CL quarter finals every year. they hardly can play the CL qualifs third round.
i'm glad to see Petrov, Grncarov and Popov back. otherwise, i'm curious to see Kralevski. but i doubt of what Dos Santos, Maznov and Ignjatov could bring. we need efficiency. we already have cadikovski to miss clear chances...
post #17 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 22:34
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum
Vasoski out and Grcarov and Kraleski in Mile Krstev instead of Pandev Hope we don't lose 0-5 :thmbup:
I just made it based on current form since Pandev has played about just over 90minutes in 10 games since Papa take charge and wasn't Vasovski injured badly and recovering so he should come on as a sub. Also why not test Kralevski out and Grncarov, Kralevski has been doing good but maybe we should play Vasovski instead of Grncarov because Metalurg went out of form.

Last edited by Alex-10; March 14th, 2005 at 22:39.
post #18 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 22:46
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10
I just made it based on current form since Pandev has played about just over 90minutes in 10 games since Papa take charge and wasn't Vasovski injured badly. Also why not test Kralevski out and Grncarov, Kralevski has been doing good but maybe we should play Vasovski instead of Grncarov because Metalurg went out of form.
But then again! he don't play cuz of problems with the coach just like Mitreski (Thepretender) and not because bad form,I'm sure they stay very fit.....We simple can not keep them out from the team and if not player like Mitreski and Pandev are future players in macedonia then who are?????

It looks like we are condemn in Macedonia when it com to soccer! I don't know i'm very disappointed.

I hope I'm wrong of course but I just don't think we will ever see any good organization in macedonian soccer and I think I lost the last hope I had today.....

serious just look at the team he pick! Mozebi toa beshe najdobroto no realnosta togash e deka 50% od timot idi od jakoto makedonsko prvenstvo, nisto ove e nashe realnost. nemame ni eden kvaliteten igrac da mu ebam majkata :frownani:
post #19 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 22:59
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
we already have cadikovski to miss clear chances...
gospo znaj kolku sansi propusti protiv Andorra
post #20 of 87 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 23:03
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
serious just look at the team he pick! Mozebi toa beshe najdobroto no realnosta togash e deka 50% od timot idi od jakoto makedonsko prvenstvo, nisto ove e nashe realnost. nemame ni eden kvaliteten igrac da mu ebam majkata
Your right but we have to give this players a chance and see what happens because the games at Holland and Czech Republic will show us if we can have any hope for the next qualification for Euro 2008, i dont mind if we lose as long as we dont get blown away cause if we lose 4-0 or 3-0 in those games i think all hope will be gone and for christ sakes lets get Pandev to get more touches and score a couple goals for the National Team the game against Romania should be a good place for him to start.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in