Xtratime Community banner

Macedonian Stadiums

8K views 96 replies 13 participants last post by  witte leeuw 
#1 ·
Here are pictures of all the football stadiums in Macedonia.

Skopje

Bitola

Prilep

Veles

Kavadarci

Kumanovo

See less See more
#4 ·
If stadium in Kumanovo is so ruined, I'm in horror how looks Cementarnica stadion :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

G
#5 ·
I did not even know that they had a fan group!!! nic pics!!!! but the stadium above can not be!!!!! not if you compare the pics in the link...... Tghat thing as a training place or something.....

I se on the link that kumanovo have 130.000 ziteli????? can it be????

#20 ·
Some not so good pictures of the city stadium in Tetova (There used to be better pics in the web, but I can't find them now):

Part of the outside of the stadium, on the high side or the two-level covered side:

The inside of the same section:

The section opposite the high side:

One section behind the goal, behind the other goal is the same(Those people in those houses can't see the near goal unfortunately hehe):

In this stadium play Shkendija, Teteks, and I think Renova plays there sometimes.

#21 ·
Bitola should really have a better stadium. And a team in Prva Liga ofcourse!

#22 ·
Skendija has biggest stadium in Macedonia I read, but not as modern as Gradski or stadium in Prilep.

#25 ·
Thats what i meant. But then again noone goes to watch Pelister so why the need of a bigger stadium? True?

#26 ·
Dragan said:
Thats what i meant. But then again noone goes to watch Pelister so why the need of a bigger stadium? True?
Exactly right there was rumors that they were gonna put stands behind the goals a couple of years ago after they won the cup but the city said no cause they didnt wanna cut down the topoli :groan:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.