WC 2006: Macedonia - Romania - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Who will win this game ?
Macedonia 12 52.17%
Romania 9 39.13%
noone ! 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 148 (permalink) Old February 11th, 2005, 21:54 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

WC 2006: Macedonia - Romania

I know we are all pissed off about the loss against Andorra but from the start we knew that it would be hard to qualify in this tough group of ours so right now we are just trying to play spoiler and in our next game hopefully with a new coach we can do that by paying back Romania for that lost we had against them on the cheap free kick call and 2-1 win for them so here is the chance for these guys to do something especially since we have nothing to play for anymore but improve for the next Euro 2008 Q.

30/03/2005
Macedonia - Romania 20:00 h
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 148 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2005, 00:22
International

Teams: Albania, Red Bulls NY,
Play for Respect (just like Albania) Win this match to make up for Andorra.
post #3 of 148 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2005, 03:12
Premier Player

We play good against good teams plus Hristov and Sumulikoski will be back for some revenge, I am hoping for a win but I am not sure about our NT any more.

post #4 of 148 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2005, 09:23
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Dont give a **** atm.
post #5 of 148 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2005, 15:49
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-10
We play good against good teams plus Hristov and Sumulikoski will be back for some revenge, I am hoping for a win but I am not sure about our NT any more.
Yes, and we must take revang over match in Craiova.

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #6 of 148 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2005, 12:14
Star Player

whatever the final score is, we can't go deeper... i'm curious to see who'll be the new coach. i hope he'll have enough time to prepare something and we even find one on time.
post #7 of 148 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2005, 13:09
World Class Player

If we even get a new coach
post #8 of 148 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2005, 13:38
Premier Player

A new coach . I hope for any one but atleast some one who know's which players to select and not to select.
post #9 of 148 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2005, 14:24
Star Player

at least a coach who puts in action what he says... most of them tell "i won't call up players who have no club or who aren't regulars in their club" but each time you check the list you see guys - who haven't even played for months - being selected and even in the starting 11. examples ? too many! sakiri, nikoloski, trajanov and so on at different times. even if they're among our best players, a player out of form is useless. a game is 90 minutes and not 20 or 30.
post #10 of 148 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2005, 15:28
Premier Player

The future coach should be Gjoko!!!! Or the other solution get some German coach. And play like the Greeks 1-7-2-1
post #11 of 148 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2005, 15:52 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Makedonija
The future coach should be Gjoko!!!! Or the other solution get some German coach. And play like the Greeks 1-7-2-1
Yes i would love to see that happen i think he is the best Macedonian coach ever but im not sure if he wants to come because last i checked he was coaching in Greece.
post #12 of 148 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2005, 00:26
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
like allways I am an optimist! Vic and nothing else!.... if Hadzievski is a coach
post #13 of 148 (permalink) Old February 16th, 2005, 10:59
Rising Star

I would be very pleased if you guys took some points from Romania. I'm sure you can do much better now when you're not playing as a favorite side!
post #14 of 148 (permalink) Old February 16th, 2005, 11:30
Premier Player

A new coach, maybe a new team instead of selecting players that don't deserve to be selected and new tactics are all just what we needed now all we need to do is get revenge and take all the 3 points in Skopje .
post #15 of 148 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2005, 12:08
Rising Star

Teams: Politehnica Timişoara, Sydney FC, RO, SRB, AU
Quote:
Originally Posted by oah79
I would be very pleased if you guys took some points from Romania. I'm sure you can do much better now when you're not playing as a favorite side!
I wouldnt, I would be pleased if they took some points of u guys!!personally if Macedonia do beat us, I'd rather have Macedonia beat Romania then have Finland beat us, only because the Macedonian Govt treat Aromanians pretty well...and i got a fair few Macedonian friends u's are down to earth ppl and I can relate to Macedonians easily...and u guys are right the game in Craiova was very lucky from our point of view, Mutu's free-kick in the dieing stages which wasnt even really a foul, and what i do have to say is that Pandev is a great player, one of the best players in Europe in my books. What else i dislike was the what happened after the match with our goal keeper Lobont calling a few of ur Maco players names, very disgraceful!! I will sure be hoping for a win though if we do beat Holland, but if we don't, i really don't care then. I hope better days for Maco Football, its hard when ur just a country of 2million ppl!!
post #16 of 148 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2005, 12:33
World Class Player

Thanks for that imput Drei!
post #17 of 148 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2005, 13:24
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drei
I wouldnt, I would be pleased if they took some points of u guys!!personally if Macedonia do beat us, I'd rather have Macedonia beat Romania then have Finland beat us, only because the Macedonian Govt treat Aromanians pretty well...and i got a fair few Macedonian friends u's are down to earth ppl and I can relate to Macedonians easily...and u guys are right the game in Craiova was very lucky from our point of view, Mutu's free-kick in the dieing stages which wasnt even really a foul, and what i do have to say is that Pandev is a great player, one of the best players in Europe in my books. What else i dislike was the what happened after the match with our goal keeper Lobont calling a few of ur Maco players names, very disgraceful!! I will sure be hoping for a win though if we do beat Holland, but if we don't, i really don't care then. I hope better days for Maco Football, its hard when ur just a country of 2million ppl!!
Very tru and realistic post Drei!!!!! Yeees the Aromanians-Romanian minority is very well respected in macedonia like all other minority and macedonia is best in europ when it comes to that..... Aromanians-Romanian I know 2 of them in Macedonia, Private friends.....

I think that Macedonia-Romania will be a good match and we was a bit unlucky last time... Sumulikovski's ban is finally over and we hope thet 3-4 more starter will return.... We have had huge problems with the line up through out the whole WCQ........ Also we will have a new coach,don't know who yet???? but the biggest problem is our corrupt FA We are small nation like you say but we have to do the best of the situation.
post #18 of 148 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2005, 13:33
Rising Star

We'll lose!
post #19 of 148 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2005, 18:51
Expecto patronum!
Legend

Teams: Macedonia, Inter, Rabotnichki
post #20 of 148 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2005, 19:49
Premier Player

For some reason I believe that we will beat Romania.

Macedonia 1-0

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in