WC2006 Qualifications Thread - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 457 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2004, 22:55 Thread Starter
Star Player

WC2006 : Macedonia - Armenia

what you guys think of this game. ? it's in 3 weeks now. what kind of result do you expect ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 457 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2004, 23:52
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
Everything except a win would be a total failure.
post #3 of 457 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2004, 00:20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepretender
what you guys think of this game. ? it's in 3 weeks now. what kind of result do you expect ?
4:1 for Macedonia :fero:

post #4 of 457 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2004, 08:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

i hope Macedonia will win easily cause armenians can be surprising. Pobeda Prilep can tell unfortunately ... we have to take this game really seriously to make a good start and not take it a la lischtenstein.
today dnevnik published a Capar's preselection of 35 players for the qualifications tournament. i'm surprised Noveski, Robert Popov, and boban Jancevski are not there but there are still 8 free spots in his mind.

here's the list :

Преостанатите 35 кандидати се стандардните: Петар Милошевски, Јане Николоски, Панче Ќумбев, Гоце Седлоски, Игор Митрески, Милан Стојановски, Горан Ставревски, Горан Попов, Александар Васоски, Славчо Георгиевски, Стојан Игњатов, Игор Саша Николовски, Арбен Нухуји, Јурица Силјаноски, Зоран Балдовалиев, Величе Шумуликоски, Игор Јанчевски, Миле Крстев, Ванчо Трајанов, Александар Митревски, Роберт Попов, Васко Божиновски, Данчо Масев, Ивица Глигоровски, Алмир Бајрамовски, Неби Мустафи, Горан Пандев, Влатко Гроздановски, Драган Чадиковски, Ацо Стојков, Гоце Толески, Артим Шаќири, Драган Димитровски, Илчо Наумоски и Ѓорѓи Христов.
post #5 of 457 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2004, 10:15
Rookie

This is a game we must win, especially being at Home, and against a opposition who are weaker than us. If we are to progress in the next couple of years we need to be more consistent agianst such oposition. Fingers crossed, Macedonia 3 Armenia 1
post #6 of 457 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2004, 23:29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepretender
i hope Macedonia will win easily cause armenians can be surprising. Pobeda Prilep can tell unfortunately ... we have to take this game really seriously to make a good start and not take it a la lischtenstein.
today dnevnik published a Capar's preselection of 35 players for the qualifications tournament. i'm surprised Noveski, Robert Popov, and boban Jancevski are not there but there are still 8 free spots in his mind.

here's the list :

Преостанатите 35 кандидати се стандардните: Петар Милошевски, Јане Николоски, Панче Ќумбев, Гоце Седлоски, Игор Митрески, Милан Стојановски, Горан Ставревски, Горан Попов, Александар Васоски, Славчо Георгиевски, Стојан Игњатов, Игор Саша Николовски, Арбен Нухуји, Јурица Силјаноски, Зоран Балдовалиев, Величе Шумуликоски, Игор Јанчевски, Миле Крстев, Ванчо Трајанов, Александар Митревски, Роберт Попов, Васко Божиновски, Данчо Масев, Ивица Глигоровски, Алмир Бајрамовски, Неби Мустафи, Горан Пандев, Влатко Гроздановски, Драган Чадиковски, Ацо Стојков, Гоце Толески, Артим Шаќири, Драган Димитровски, Илчо Наумоски и Ѓорѓи Христов.
I think that Noveski is still injured
post #7 of 457 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2004, 09:15 Thread Starter
Star Player

oh true... i'd forgotten that. any news about robert popov and ilco naumoski's injuries ?
post #8 of 457 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2004, 13:02
Xtratime Legend

I dont care if its 10-0 or 1-0 as long as we win and get the 3 points
post #9 of 457 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2004, 09:05 Thread Starter
Star Player

Kanatlarovski told he won't make any experimentations si i thinkwe should the samme players as in the last games. Pandev will be in for sure since kanatlarovski is especially keen on the macedonian wonderkid and happy with the quality of his games with lazio.

but kanatlarovski will have to deal with Trajanov's injury (sh!t!), the fact that Naumoski, Nikoloski and Cadikovski are still without a club and another question remains : will Hristov be fit ?

anyway, the squad should look like that :

GK

Petar Milosevski
Jane Nikolovski ?

DEFENSE

Goce Sedloski
Pance Kjumbev
Igor Mitreski
Goran Stavrevski
Goran Popov
Vasko Bozinovski
Aleksandar vasovski

MIDFIELD

Velice Sumulikovski
Vanco Trajanov ?
Aleksandar Mitreski
Mile Krstev
Igor Jancevski
Artim sakiri
Nebi Mustafi

Attack

Georgi Hristov?
Goran Pandev
Dragan Dimitrovski
Goce Toleski
Dragan Cadikovski ?
post #10 of 457 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2004, 22:04
Star Player

Teams: Armenian NT, Ararat, Lori
You guys underestimate Armenia or else really overestimate Macedonia. Dont just look at fifa's ranking. we havent had many friendlies this year, our rating has dropped. Armenia can be a big surprise and we have improved in recent years. I was checking for games we have played in the past and unfortunately the last time Macedonia and Armenia played was in 1995 for the 1996 euro cup. First game was drawn 2-2. Second game we won 2-1. But of course that was 9 years ago and much much much has changed. We can only wait and see. May the best team win.
post #11 of 457 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2004, 22:07
Star Player

Teams: Armenian NT, Ararat, Lori
By the way guys, come to our new Armenian forum and discuss with us.
post #12 of 457 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2004, 11:15 Thread Starter
Star Player

it's not that we underrate you FCararat or we overestimate us. you're a reachable nation for us, aren't you ? as far as i know you are not Holland, Brazil, Czech Republic, France or whatever. and we are not too.
but it's true sometimes our players seem only interested in playing against big football powers and aren't really involved in games against so-called weaker opponents. now if we can't expect a victory over you, then we should stop playing football at all.
post #13 of 457 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2004, 21:41
Star Player

Teams: PYUNIK,INTER
guyz come to our forum and lets continue there OK

THE XT ARMENIAN FOOTBALL FORUM CREATOR AND FOUNDER.

THE XT INTERISTA OF THE YEAR 2004 WINNER.

I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

With respect,
A. V.
post #14 of 457 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2004, 12:25 Thread Starter
Star Player

GK

Petar Milosevski
Jane Nikolovski

DEFENSE

Goce Sedloski
Pance Kjumbev
Igor Mitreski
Goran Stavrevski
Goran Popov
Vasko Bozinovski
Aleksandar vasovski

MIDFIELD

Velice Sumulikovski
Vanco Trajanov
Aleksandar Mitreski
Mile Krstev
Igor Jancevski
Artim sakiri

Attack

Goran Pandev
Dragan Dimitrovski
Goce Toleski

-------------------------

this is Capar's list. curious to see only 3 strikers while playing at home... Cadikovski and naumoski are on trial and no news about Hristov.
post #15 of 457 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2004, 21:28
Star Player

Teams: PYUNIK,INTER
well got to say our chosen players who are called up are scary for oponents sorry
but what had happened to your POBEDA will happen to your NT

THE XT ARMENIAN FOOTBALL FORUM CREATOR AND FOUNDER.

THE XT INTERISTA OF THE YEAR 2004 WINNER.

I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

With respect,
A. V.
post #16 of 457 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2004, 21:50
Rising Star

That's right Aramo jan... Sorry my Macedonian friends but Armenia is gonna win just like Pyunik did.
aRAMO JAN i SO WANNA BET ON ARMENIA. I BET THE ODDS WILL BE OUT OF THE WORLD!!!!!!
post #17 of 457 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2004, 00:05
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLNTALL
well got to say our chosen players who are called up are scary for oponents sorry
but what had happened to your POBEDA will happen to your NT
You think that Pjunik was really better than Pobeda???
You lie man,you have a lot of luck because we were very very bad on that matches.But don't you hope that it will happen with our NT
post #18 of 457 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2004, 09:00
Rising Star

Your trying to say that Pobeda was better Pyunik. HAHAHA. Pyunik was outplaying Pobeda in both the games. The game in Macedonia could have ended 5-0, if only our defender Hovsepyan did not make that stupid mistake.
post #19 of 457 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2004, 19:46 Thread Starter
Star Player

we'll see if your predictions are justified on the pitch next week...
post #20 of 457 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2004, 14:44
Rising Star

Hello macedonians! How are you guys feeling now before the qualification start? How does your coach see your chances in the group? And how about fans?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in