WC2006: Macedonia-Czech republic - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 256 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2004, 22:04 Thread Starter
Star Player

WC2006: Macedonia-Czech republic

let's go guys. we need a huge reaction. i hope the pride will talk in this game and not the fear. anyway, we can't be more ridiculous than against Andorra.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 256 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2004, 22:56
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepretender
let's go guys. we need a huge reaction. i hope the pride will talk in this game and not the fear. anyway, we can't be more ridiculous than against Andorra.
Is early for this topic but when you have decided open it i will make my first post .
It feel like anticlimax to talk about NT after the scandal in Andorra but OK.

The good thing is that Mile Krstev,Aleksandar Vasovski,Petar Milosevski and Goce Sedlovski are back for this match. Sumulikovski still have two matches to serve from the 4 match ban. He will be back against Romania in Gratski, ironic dont you think?!.

I hope that Nikolce Novevski( Mainz 05)will get the first call ever for the NT, he deserve to be among the 18 players.
post #3 of 256 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2004, 16:01
Rookie

Naum: Mile Krstev is shit anyways we have other players who are better than him.

post #4 of 256 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2004, 20:42
Rising Star

I hope our players can make our country and people proud so i hope for victory. 2-1, Pandev and Sakiri.
post #5 of 256 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2004, 22:02
unnamed1

Provod! Mile moze da igra dosta kvalitetno i borbeno mnogu pati. Mezebi ima nekoj igraci sto imat ist kvalitet kako nego i mozebi podobar kvalitet od nego. Od tvoja strana koj bi go stavel na negovoto mesto?

Robin an 2-1 win would be great but that will still not make it up for the scandal in Andorra, not even if they win 10-0.

PS! I still hope for Naumovski.......
post #6 of 256 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2004, 23:24 Thread Starter
Star Player

i agree with you Naum about Krstev. Provod you're being too harsh with him. Krstev is often misused in the NT. Capar played him even right back against romania which certainly his worst game so far. he's more a right wing midfield or a center (and/or offensive)midfield player.
btw, it's good to see some of our best players will be back.
post #7 of 256 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 11:42
MakLion

Krstev is very good player and he always play with big heart in the NT. Provod tell me which player you want to see instead of Krstev.
post #8 of 256 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 14:26
Rookie

i Like Vanco Trajanov he is very good or Robert Popov from Lokomotiv Plovdiv. I rember Krstev at Harenveen he was ok then but since he picked up a few injuries he hasnt been the same as he was.

Naum Makedonski ?/10 Pance Kjumbev??

The Pretender tell us which is the best Macedonian Midfielder?

MakLion: any chance of Spase playing for MKD??
post #9 of 256 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 18:27
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provod
i Like Vanco Trajanov he is very good or Robert Popov from Lokomotiv Plovdiv. I rember Krstev at Harenveen he was ok then but since he picked up a few injuries he hasnt been the same as he was.

Naum Makedonski ?/10 Pance Kjumbev??

The Pretender tell us which is the best Macedonian Midfielder?

MakLion: any chance of Spase playing for MKD??
You mean Robert Petrov? Robert Popov Play in Litex. Robert Petrov play on the left side and not the right like Krstev. The only man i can think of is Popov from Red Star Belgrade. Trajanov is good player to but this place will be Sumulikovskis when he com back, at least i hope so. Sumi can make some change in his position. Grozdanovski can also play in that position but i think that Krstev is good player and he had 2 really good yers in Harenveen.
post #10 of 256 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 20:04 Thread Starter
Star Player

come on Naum! you don't know Robert Popov, the former belasica player and brother of Goran ?! he 's been elected twice in a raw best macedonian player before he left for Bulgaria. But since 1 year his career is barred by successive injuries.
but your reference about Petrov is really interesting cause we could need such a guy in the NT cause he can play as a left back. Furthermore , he's a regular in his team and has never been a benchwarmer. it's somehow strange not to see him at least in the 22 men list.

To Provod: for me, as a centre midfield player, A. Mitreski and Sumu are equally good.
as a wing midfield player, we have several good players like Jancevski (who's improved a lot), Krstev, Grozdanovski and Trajanov. Our left side is a bit poor cause we only have Sakiri, even though Jancevski can play there too. it's difficult to pick a player who's better than the others cause we have good players at each positions. The players who are really world class players for me are Sedloski, Mitreski, Vasoski (if he confirms in a good club) and Pandev. A. Mitreski and Sumu are a bit underrated i think and could in better clubs than Grasshoppers and Zenit.
post #11 of 256 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 22:02
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepretender
come on Naum! you don't know Robert Popov, the former belasica player and brother of Goran ?! he 's been elected twice in a raw best macedonian player before he left for Bulgaria. But since 1 year his career is barred by successive injuries.
but your reference about Petrov is really interesting cause we could need such a guy in the NT cause he can play as a left back. Furthermore , he's a regular in his team and has never been a benchwarmer. it's somehow strange not to see him at least in the 22 men list.

To Provod: for me, as a centre midfield player, A. Mitreski and Sumu are equally good.
as a wing midfield player, we have several good players like Jancevski (who's improved a lot), Krstev, Grozdanovski and Trajanov. Our left side is a bit poor cause we only have Sakiri, even though Jancevski can play there too. it's difficult to pick a player who's better than the others cause we have good players at each positions. The players who are really world class players for me are Sedloski, Mitreski, Vasoski (if he confirms in a good club) and Pandev. A. Mitreski and Sumu are a bit underrated i think and could in better clubs than Grasshoppers and Zenit.
I know who Robert Popov is but Provod Mix up Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Litex or Petrov with Popov :rollani: something like that. Petrov can also play in midfield and are leftfooted like Sakiri and will be a great substitute for Sakiri in the future......
post #12 of 256 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2004, 00:07 Thread Starter
Star Player

Lol :d !
post #13 of 256 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2004, 14:23
Rookie

what about Pance Kjumbev??

Jurica Siljanovski is good also and people seem to be forgetting Viktor Trenevski aswell.
post #14 of 256 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2004, 15:37
MakLion

Provod, Jurica and Viktor are why to old. Kjumbev is very good player but we have so many good defenders.

This is my first eleven against Czech Republic, if you have question just ask.

-------------------------Milosevski-----------------------

------Mitrevski----Sedlovski--------Vasovski-------Novevski----------

-----Krstev-----A. Mitrevski-------Trajanov---------Sakairi----------

----------------------Bajevski--------Pandev----------------

of course Sumulikovski and Naumovski will take place in my team when they can play again...

Let me see your first eleven.
post #15 of 256 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2004, 17:10
Rising Star

-------------------------Milosevski-----------------------

------R. Popov----Sedlovski--------Mitrevski-------Vasovski----------

-----Grozdanovski-----A. Mitrevski-------Trajanov---------Sakairi----------

----------------------Stojkov--------Pandev----------------

Put that team and they will do the job. I m really optimistic for this game i think we will win. 2-1.
post #16 of 256 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2004, 18:55
Rookie

It was interesting to see that Shumolikovski played as a Central Defender for Zenit against the greeks last week. Do you know if he always plays that position?
post #17 of 256 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2004, 19:26 Thread Starter
Star Player

i think he played that position in Slovenia and in the Czech Republic when he was there. anyway, he's a very versatile player.
post #18 of 256 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2004, 20:21
unnamed1

fellow! this is my dream eleven when all are available....

Milosevski (Sebatspor)
I.Mitrevski (Spartak Moskva)
Sedlovski (Japan)
Novevski (Mainz 05)
Vaskovski (FK Vardar) <Celta Vigo or Newcastle soon?????????
Sumulikovski (FC Zenit)
Artim Sakiri (WBA)
A.Mitrevski (Grasshoppers)
Trajanov (Arminia Bielefeld) or Jancevski (Varteks) or Grozdanovski (Omania) or Krstev Groningen, I can not decide between them..
Naumovski (Malatyaspor) soon Aston Villa???????
Pandev (SS Lazio Rome)

-------------------------------------Milosevski------------------------------------

-------------Sedlovski--------I Mitrevski---------Novevski-------Vasovski----------

----------- Sumulikovski----A.Mitrevski---------Grozdanovski--------Sakiri----------

----------------------------Naumovski-----Pandev---------------------------------
post #19 of 256 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2004, 20:44
Rising Star

-------------------------------------Milosevski------------------------------------

-------------Popov--------I Mitrevski---------Sedloski-------Vasovski----------

----------- Sumulikovski----A.Mitrevski---------Grozdanovski--------Sakiri----------

----------------------------Stojkov-----Pandev---------------------------------
post #20 of 256 (permalink) Old October 29th, 2004, 01:01
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Thanks Naum!!!
Here is my team

------------------------------------------Milosevski

Noveski------------ Sedloski---------------- Mitrevski -----------Vasovski

Sakiri ----------------Mitrevski-------------- Trajanov -----------Krstev

--------------- Pandev -----------------Stojkov

Lets hope they did not sell the game

Last edited by Makedonec; October 29th, 2004 at 04:36.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in