MKTV Sat-finally got it! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old October 9th, 2004, 04:17 Thread Starter
Rising Star

MKTV Sat-finally got it!

I finally got the maco tv, i can't wait till tonight for the game, now tell me all the soccer shows and what days and times they are on, anyone know?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old October 9th, 2004, 05:57
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
How did you get it? Where did you get it and can we get it here in North America.
Thanks
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old October 9th, 2004, 08:04
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragan20
I finally got the maco tv, i can't wait till tonight for the game, now tell me all the soccer shows and what days and times they are on, anyone know?
congratulations now we are at least 2 in this forum who have MKTVsat :thmbup: The match will start 20.30 but the broadcast will start 19.30 with a talk show. 20.30 Macedonien time so it will be fairly early in Australia but is worth it.

Makedonec VO TO go to the MKTV webpages and there they explain how to catch the singnal.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old October 9th, 2004, 14:30
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Naum I know but the guy who put up the Tarbs one for me went on it and said from Canada there is no way you can get the signal.
Then I called another person that puts in sat. here in Toronto. The best company here. And they said they cant find anything.
Thats why I need one Macedonian that lives in North America to tell me he has the channel.
By the way I have been talking to 3 Dutch guys and I am hoping I can see the game through their networks here in Canada.
Napred MKD!!!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old October 9th, 2004, 14:32
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonec vo TO
By the way I have been talking to 3 Dutch guys and I am hoping I can see the game through their networks here in Canada.
Napred MKD!!!
Oki!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2004, 15:07 Thread Starter
Rising Star

So is there any soccer shows on MKTV Sat during the week which days and times?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2004, 18:20
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragan20
So is there any soccer shows on MKTV Sat during the week which days and times?
Dragan

On Sunday you have sportska nedela on Mktvsat with start at 23.10 Macedonien time. They have always 30 min report from the soccer liga and 20 min from every other sport. 1 our programme

On Tuesday you have Sportorama with reports from the Macedonien sport. The start time change some time on Tuesday. 40-45 min programme.

They have Sport news from Macedonien Sport and international Sport every day from 20.30 Macedonien time. the time is 5 to 10 min.

When Mktv Sat will show games from Macedonien leagues in Soccer,Handball,Vallyball or Basketball i will tell you. Also if they show from our teams in europ i will telll you, sports like basketball,handball,Indoor fotsal,Soccer, vallyball or if they show some boxing with our world champions.

PS! they had a very good sport programme on Friday before with the name Sportska Nedala but the programme do not exist anymore. They reported about wich games who will be live on Mktv at the weekend.

Pozdrav
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2004, 16:14
Xtratime Legend

Still no signal for us in North America
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2004, 04:26
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Just to confirm the game against Czech will be live on MKTV Sat ?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2004, 09:16
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedonian
Just to confirm the game against Czech will be live on MKTV Sat ?
yep man! it will be on mktvsat for sure!!!

Just look at this link, klick on international matches above and you will find the match.

http://www.satfootball.com/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in