Capar vo Zvezda - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 21:10 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Capar vo Zvezda

I just read that our national team coach might be the next coach of Red Star? Anyone know about this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 21:20
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
He's one of the candidates yes, but there are quite a few other more prominent (to Dzajic) ones, so I strongly doubt it. He's ex Red Star BTW.

Just in case, could anyone of you shed some light on the tactics he uses and his way of playing? Thanks.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 22:50
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonec vo TO
I just read that our national team coach might be the next coach of Red Star? Anyone know about this?
Can you post the link please

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 23:00 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Macedonia, Lazio, Valencia
Here it is Naum, as well anyone else that wants to read it.
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slu...ters&type=lgns
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 23:01
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drulo
Just in case, could anyone of you shed some light on the tactics he uses and his way of playing? Thanks.

First of all i hope he will leave Macedonia for Zvezda, he is worthless and it will help bothe Macedonia and Partizan

He play like this with Macedonia NT 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 tactic! dos not matter if we play San marino at home or Brazil away he still play always offensive. Against Romania away 2 week ago he playd 3-5-2 :smileani: so you will have very offensive play! its very risky and not always successfull, but the audience will always get value for one's money! its fun to see offensiv soccer.

Last edited by unnamed1; September 22nd, 2004 at 23:22.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 03:52
Xtratime Legend

No way i dont want Kanatlarovski on Zvezda at all..
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 23:21
unnamed1

Capar say no to Crvena Zvezda, he say i simply dont have time to train both zvezda and Macedonia NT.
http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...566&stID=40399
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 23:22
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
To be honest, he wasn't really our main candidate and after the comments here, I'm kind of glad it won't be him.

It's between Dostanic and Chovanec according to Belgrade press after Del Neri (ex Chievo) declined.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 23:28
unnamed1

yes i think that Dragan wos first choice! Драган Џаиќ and Dragan Kanatlarovski did speak for 8 hours yesterday! the red star presedatel wos desperate but Kanatlarovski say no! look at dnevnik.

Last edited by unnamed1; September 23rd, 2004 at 23:34.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 02:38
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
yes i think that Dragan wos first choice! Драган Џаиќ and Dragan Kanatlarovski did speak for 8 hours yesterday! the red star presedatel wos desperate but Kanatlarovski say no!
At this point everyone should say no to Dzajic let him be desperate until he steps down..
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 03:17
Xtratime Legend

Канатларовски ја одби понудата од Црвена Звезда

Иако понудата од белградска Црвена Звезда била примамлива, сепак селекторот на македонската фудбалска репрезентација Драган Канатларовски - Цапар одлучил да ја одбие и понатаму да биде на чело на нашиот национален тим.
- На неколку пати разговаравме со директорот на Звезда Драган Џајиќ, при што тој ми навести дека сериозно се заинтересирани да ме видат на тренерската клупа. Нормално, тоа за мене е големо признание бидејќи се работи за голем клуб и клуб за кој порано јас настапував. Сепак најголема пречка за прифаќање на понудата е тоа што "црвено-белите" бараат веднаш да ја превземам функцијата, што во моментов е неизводливо. Јас имам договор со ФФМ да ги "избуткам" квалификациите, што морам да го испочитувам. А во исто време да ги водам белграѓаните и репрезентацијата, за двете страни не е прифатливо. Во моментов, главна преукупација за мене се престојните квалификациски дуели со Холандија и со Андора. Можеби ќе се појави и друга прилика да го превземам кормилото на Звезда - вели Канатларовски.
Инаку, на вчерашната седница на Управниот одбор на Црвена Звезда требаше да се избира нов тренер. По одбивањето на Канатларовски, најсериозен кандидати за прифаќање на тренерската функција беа Ратко Достаниќ и Словакот Јожеф Хованек.

Here it is it looks like Kanatlarovski could have had the job if he wanted but he says that he is obligated to finish his contract with the Macedonia NT.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 15:12
MakLion

I'm satisfied with Dragans choice,he put Macedonia NT in first place.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 00:20
unnamed1

Dragan say "I will never let down Macedonia" CCC how mutch money did FFM pay?
http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/ispisi.asp?VestID=37599
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2004, 23:44
Star Player

it's a good choice i guess not to let down our NT in the middle of our qualifying campaign even though we know we have tiny chances.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2004, 10:04
Rookie

thepretender dali znaesh da zborvas na makedonski jazik?

Lets see who capar will chose against Nizozemska should be a good game.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2004, 19:21
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran
but xtratime is to show all in europ that we Macedoniens exist.
exact but some fans do not give a **** about macedonia! i do not wont to mention his name enymore. he know who he is! feel ashamed dusham.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in