Macedonien Cup 2004/2005 - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 247 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2004, 19:51
unnamed1

Macedonien Cup 2004/2005

The Macedonien cup for the season 2004/2005
I realy dont understand why the Macedonien cup have a free draw lots???? with the free draw lots it can easy bee that the liga champions will play a cup final against a 2 liga team and they will play in europ and that will bee a joke for Macedonien clubb soccer. Vardar have started god in the Macedonien cup bay beating last yers liga champions Pobeda in the first round 2-1 and advance. Its sad to see Vardar and Pobeda play in the first round wen you can see that a divission 3 clubbs meat divission 4 clubbs in the same round! its bad from FFM. Now with the free draw lots Vardar will have to play Rabotnicki in the next round and divission 3 clubbs will meat and is not god for the cup. Rabotnicki is the favourites to win the liga this yer so if Vardar beat Rabotnicki too then they have beat the 2 most dangerous teams and the way to the cup title is wild open and they will be big favourites. But it sad that the best 3 teams in Macedonia this yer have to meat each other in the first and second round wen the should play each other in the semifinal and final but the FFM is so stupid and it look likes that they wont a 2 liga team in the final :frustrat: bad for MK soccer. Ambis! Pelister wos beaten bay a Division 4 club in the qualifying match for the first round of the MK cup :dielaugh: Its sad to see that Bratstvo Resen, Pelister and Ochrid dident qualifying for the MK cup

Her is the results for the 16-finals(first round last 32 teams) and the programme for the 8-final (last 16 teams)

16-final(last 32) date

VARDAR(1 LIGA)-POBEDA (1 LIGA) 2-1

KUMANOVO(2 LIGA)-NOVACI (3 LIGA) 1-1 KUMANOVO WON 4-1 ON PANALTY

SKENDIJA 79 (1 LIGA)-TIKVESH (2 LIGA) 0-0, TIKVESH WON 6-5 ON PANALTYS

BASKIMI(1 LIGA)-BELASICA( 1 LIGA) 2-0

SLOGA VINICA ( 3 LIGA-TURNOVO (2 LIGA) 1-5

MIRAVCI (3 LIGA)-OVCHE POLE ( 4 LIGA village region) 5-1

LOZAR (3 LIGA)-PARTIZAN (3 LIGA) 4-1

NAPREDOK (1 LIGA)-SILEKS (1 LIGA) 0-3

VLAZRIMI( 2 LIGA)-MALESH (3 LIGA) 3-0

SKOPJE (2 LIGA)-STIP ( 1 LIGA) 1-2

KARAORMAN(3 LIGA)-MAKEDONIJA GP (2 LIGA) 2-2 MAKEDONIJA WON 3-4 ON PANALTYS

CRNA REKA(4 LIGA village region)-SATESKA(3 LIGA) 0-3

RABOTNICKI KOMETAL ( 1 LIGA-B DELCEVO (2 LIGA) 5-0

KORAB( 3 LIGA-SLOGA JUGOMANGNAT ( 1 LIGA) 0-4

GOSTIVAR ( 3 LIGA)-CEMENTARNICA (1 LIGA) 2-3

BOREC VELES( 3 LIGA)-MADZARI SOLIDARNOST (1 LIGA) 0-2

Now to the next round who will bee playd on Wednesday next week 22/9

8-finals (last 16)

RABOTNICKI(1 LIGA)-VARDAR (1 LIGA)

MAKEDONIJA GP (2 LIGA)-SLOGA JUGOMANGNAT( 1 LIGA)

TIKVESH (2 LIGA)-VLAZRIMI (2 LIGA)

STIP ( 1 LIGA)- LOZAR ( 3 LIGA)

KUMANOVO ( 2 LIGA)-SILEKS ( 1 LIGA)

SOLIDARNOST( 1 LIGA)- CEMENTARNICA ( 1 LIGA)

STATESKA(3 LIGA)-BASKIMI ( 1 LIGA)

MIRAVCI(3 LIGA)-TURNOVO (2 LIGA)

Mise gleda deka ke im pokloni harilimape pederot edno mesto u evropa na shiparite za fala za podarshkata radi sto go naglasa za presedatel :frustrat:

videjte samo lotarijata picka im mater! na mislat budali i gi izvajgat najdobrite Mk tomovi eden po eden i gi ostavat da igrat izmajgu sebe od start i shipcite igrat so 3 ligashi nema kraj od ona vlast na FFM i mora da si sojt! inace pak ke bide sloga i pobeda prvak.

Last edited by unnamed1; September 17th, 2004 at 21:17.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 247 (permalink) Old September 18th, 2004, 05:06
Xtratime Legend

Kako e mozno Pelister da izgubi od nekoj seljaci od treta liga ****ING HELL !!!!!!!!!!!
post #3 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 18:10
unnamed1

Ambis are you here? the match will start 19.15! do you wont live uppdate???? Rabotnicki-Vardar

post #4 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 18:12
unnamed1

5 min left for the morale final and the final before the final.
post #5 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 18:18
unnamed1

okej ambis nema prenos ako nejkish.
post #6 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 19:03
Xtratime Legend

tuka sum brat ti samo pisi
post #7 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 19:11
unnamed1

RABOTNICKI-VARDAR 1-0 AFTER THE FIRST 45 MIN! GOL SCORED IN 27 MIN. RABOTNICKI WOS THE BESTTER TEAM IN THE FIRST 45 MIN! 2 GOOD CHANSES FOR RABOTNICKI AND ONE FOR VARDAR.second half will start in 5 min time.
post #8 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 19:16
Xtratime Legend

What player played best for Vardar and did Wandair have any chances?
post #9 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 19:20
unnamed1

Vasovski is the man of the match so far and he is deffender so you understand that rabotnicki is better so far.The Brazilien Wandair did have the best chanse! header from two metre. 2 half have strated 46 min playd.
post #10 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 19:27
Xtratime Legend

How about the crowd how many people are at the game they said that tickets were only 50 and 100 denari so im hoping there is at least 5000 fans
post #11 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 19:29
unnamed1

Rabotnicki-Vardar 2-0! gol scored in the 48 min! 50 min playd! i have never watch Vardar play so bad. Last scorer for Rabotnicki wos Iliovski a nice Volly from 15 metre.
post #12 of 247 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2004, 22:12
unnamed1

Ambis! I wos not in mode to liveupdate for you the last 40 min! I almost crushed my TV in pieces in bigg frustration. The final score is 3-0 Rabotnicki. Iliovski scored the last gol in the 70 min. He wos the man of the match with 2 gols. I have never seen Vardar play so bad and the two Braziliens who will com next week to Vardar are very welcome.
post #13 of 247 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 03:55
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
The final score is 3-0 Rabotnicki. Iliovski scored the last gol in the 70 min.
WoW i must say im shocked i never thought Vardar would lose 3-0 i mean maybe 2-1 or even 2-0 but 3-0 thats brutal, i feel your pain man and i must say that Rabotnicki has proven that they should win the league this year with the team they have right now.
post #14 of 247 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 12:09
MakLion

Is not over yet but it will not be easy for Vardar to make turnaround. One Rabotnicki gol and Vardar must score five.
post #15 of 247 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 16:10
Xtratime Legend

Well i read a couple of other forums and it seems to me that Vardar fans are making excuses and saying that Vardar played so poor well give Rabotnicki some credit they beat you down badly 3-0 its not like they won 1-0 in the last minute or of a penalty kick.
post #16 of 247 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 17:26
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I watch the match last evening on TV,i think it wos one off the worst matches i have ever see on TV, and this is the best two Macedonien teams?
Same thing last year when they showed the Cementarnica-Vardar match from the Macedonian Cup it ended up being 1-1 but the match was boring altough i must say nothing was as boring as the Cup final between Sloga and Napredok i almost fell asleep watching that crap.
post #17 of 247 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 20:30
unnamed1

did you read on lions forum ambis? Komiti forum have still some technical problems and no vardar fans go to rabotnicki forum so it have to bee lions.Komiti forum will soon be in use and is naturally my favourite forum. It wos not so hard word against rabotnicki, maybe provod did exaggerate, Vardar playd bad and Rabotnicki deserve the win Ambis, i can not say anything other. The new yer rocket show wos great from Komiti, 6.000???? it look like less but gratski take 20.000 so its difficult to say. Maybe the most was on Juzna tribina. Maybe 5000-6000 is not so good but is mutch better then maribor-gorica 2.000 in slovenia.

PS! if you read this Batistuta then listen!!!!!!! i now that you are not register on Xtratime but maybe you com to read from time to tme, it's very childish of you too post on Komiti forum(wen it works) or Lions forum wen Rabotnicki win, you never post wen they lose so it's better that you dont com at all. Stay away from Komiti,Royal and lions,Pride like Ambis and Romanticar! stay and post your mature stuf at romanticari 3 man forum.
post #18 of 247 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2004, 23:15
unnamed1

Kjotek zlaten za Slobodan Bujcic

Брацо си замина со полициска придружба

По третиот постигнат гол на домаќините, дел од навивачите на Вардар, незадоволни од моменталната состојба во клубот, се обидоа да се пресметаат со спонзорот Слободан Вујчиќ - Брацо. Веднаш беше формиран кордон од полицајци на долниот дел од "Јужна", каде што беше Брацо, и со полициска заштита тој и го напушти стадионот.

http://www.vest.com.mk/default.asp?i...&rubrika=Sport
post #19 of 247 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 00:48
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo three goals in the net of Vardar for the third birthday of the tifo group Romanticari!

Shame for everybody that will say a word about our win. It was the purest and the most deserved win that I've seen in the last few seasons. Even some friends in Komiti and Loyal Fans congratulated me after the game, saying that we deserved it completely. Vardar had only one 100% chance in the whole match and we had at least 5 ore 6. And of course it was boring when one of the squads was completely dominant during the match.

And Baze Ilijoski is becoming an icon of FC Rabotnicki, he is a child of the club and one of the biggest talents in our country. Remember this name, the lad is only 20 years old.

Goran I suppose that you've watched the match on TV and that's why you've overated the attendance. Even in our wildest dreams we cannot say that there were more than 3.000 spectators yesterday. The newspaper Makedonski Sport reported that about 2.000 people were present. That's a mistake, I agree. I would put the right number around 3.000 but 6.000? No theory.

Anyway, we always congratulate if the win is deserved. The Baskimi players got ovations on Gradski last sunday because of their devotion. But a lot of Vardar fans allways have an excuse for the defeat. This time all the excuses would sound ridiculous.

Rabotnicki - Vardar 3:0

Last edited by Romanticar; September 24th, 2004 at 01:06.
post #20 of 247 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2004, 02:21
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
But a lot of Vardar fans allways have an excuse for the defeat. This time all the excuses would sound ridiculous.
Thats many Vardar fans for you, they never admit defeat its always the ref's fault or they sold the game.but at least Naum is starting to be mature and admit defeat i read his posts here and on preston forum.

Quote:
Stay away from Komiti,Royal and lions,Pride like Ambis and Romanticar! stay and post your mature stuf at romanticari 3 man forum.
What do you mean by this??? i post on every forum when i have something to say and to tell you the truth i have many friends on the Komiti forum but most of them are mature and wont ban me cause im a pelister fan just ask baze the webmaster of komiti website.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in