line-ups / macedonian league - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 22:34 Thread Starter
Rookie

line-ups / macedonian league

hi,

im looking for a page that shows the newest line-ups of the games in the macedonian league.

i would be thankful for any link

thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2004, 13:55
Rookie

I'd also need such a website... isn't there any source for line-ups and statistics in Macedonian's first league ?

THX ! :smileani:
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2004, 18:46
Premier Player

Teams: Rabotnicki and Torino

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2004, 19:39
Rookie

Hi Romanticar,

I can't find any line-ups, nor in english neither in macedonian... could you give me a direct link to the games's line-ups ?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2004, 23:34
unnamed1

Dannyo, since you can read macedonien chyrrilic i have some good webpages for you. Steffo i'm sorry but i could not faind eny webpage with line-ups in english.
Dannyo! here is a direct link with the line-ups from dnevnik from the game Rabotnicki-Baskimi http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...562&stID=40112

http://www.sport.com.mk/rubrika.asp?pSt=49617&pIz=1806

http://www.sport.com.mk

The first link is from the macedonien newsmagazine Dnevnik and the post statistics and line-ups the day after the game. The second link is from the macedonien sportmagazine makedonskisport and they have mutch better cover on the macedonien sport. The link is from the archives, the page is unfortunately down at the moment but will be up very soon.

Steffo i can translate this statistic from the game Rabotnicki-Baskimi.

RABOTNICKI KOMETAL-BASKIMI 0-2 (0-0)

Gool scorer Gjorgiev in the 76 and 90 min. yellow cards Ignatov,Stankovic for Rabotnicki and Petkovski for Baskimi.Referee Marijan Markovski from Ohrid.

Line-ups for Rabotnicki: Georgievski,Stojanov,,Kralevski,Jovanovski,Arslani (Stojanov from the 62 min)Ignatov,Todorcev,Stankovic,(Dimovski from the 75 min) Tolevski,Pejcic,Stankovski,(Lazarevski from the 62 min)

Line-ups for Baskimi: Zendeli,Elmazovski,Da Silva,(Ismaili from the 85 min) Ramadan,Trenovski,Petkovski,Aziri,Talevski,Miserdo vski,Presilski,Garcevic,(Georgiev from the 64 min)

Is Baskimi really a Shiptar team?????!!!! 7 Macedoniens in the line-up 1 Serbien 1 Brazilien and 4 Albaniens and only 3 from the start.

Last edited by unnamed1; September 20th, 2004 at 23:39.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2004, 06:07
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Is Baskimi really a Shiptar team?????!!!! 7 Macedoniens in the line-up 1 Serbien 1 Brazilien and 4 Albaniens and only 3 from the start.
They are not an Albanian team but there fans are Albanian and they are anti-Macedonian like the shkendija and sloga fans remember Sloga has had a lot of Macedonians too.The Vardar-Sloga rivalry a couple years ago made Sloga look like a shiptar team mostly by its fans who are mostly albanian but they really are not that and they have a long history in macedonian football.And remember there is no politics in sports or if there was then Real Madrid would not be Real Madrid and Ronaldo,Carlos,Beckham and Zidane would not be playing for them since they are not Spanish.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2004, 11:30
Rookie

Hi NAUM MAKEDONSKI !

Thanks a lot for your help. Are these game line-ups just an exception or do they post line-ups for every game of the Macedonian premier league ? Are there any game archives ?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2004, 19:39
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyo
Hi NAUM MAKEDONSKI !

Thanks a lot for your help. Are these game line-ups just an exception or do they post line-ups for every game of the Macedonian premier league ? Are there any game archives ?
You are welcome. Yes Dannyo it has game archives, just go to the archives and you will faind them. Makedonski Sport have always line-ups and dnevnik,utrinski vesnik,vest have very often line-ups. I can translate on this topic from time to time. Ambis I agree with you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in